When did it turn to shit?

When did it turn to shit?

When the sixth season started

When that god fucking dog was introduced.

The first episode of season 2 (the skateboarding episode).

March 30,2001

wrong, when they had a baby.

When Timmy's voice became annoyingly high pitched. So, probably at the start of Season 2.

Let's go further

After the third Jimmy/Timmy crossover.

Isn't it just a source of income now?

Yeah but at least they still remembered their old continuity then. Now they are acting like a whole new show by throwing away their old continuity, acting like a fresh new show, constantly recycling the same characters, pulling whatever crap it wants out of the gold mine that is Butch Hartman's ass, making up a bazillion Crocker and Dad episodes, farting out new characters every season, it just goes on and on.

Became irredeemable when they replaced Adam West (before he died, that is.) I was willing to cut them some slack because it was just a kid's cartoon trying to keep things fresh, but replacing Adam West was unforgivable. Even Spongebob had the decency to stop using Mermaid Man when they couldn't get Ernest Borgnine.

It was always shit, did people actually like this at one point? virtually everything about it appalling. the voice acting, the animation, the fact that virtually every episode revolves around a single plot. This show was essentially spongebob except it started out shit and got shittier as time went on.

It was never good

The latino dub did the opposite, they toned down Timmy's high pitches and it become much tolerable to hear him speak.

It should have ended around the time of Jimmy/Timmy Power Hour 3.

you know what

this is facts.

1 word: POOF.

When Vicky stopped making regular appearances and got replaced by Crocker/Foop every other episode.

And yet it's continued for another 10 years

>keep pestering Hootman on twitter about why the show has gone to shit
>never replies to a single one

When it became more about the magic than real life, what drew me to this show was the clash between Timmy's normal life with the magical fun his faeries brought. I dropped this show sometime after Timmy's best friends, Chester and AJ (who have been here since day one), stopped showing up. His parents were more clumsy than stupid and Vicky wasn't the reincarnation of evil, just a mean teen girl.

>Timmy's best friends, Chester and AJ (who have been here since day one)
To be fair, even in the earliest Seasons, Chester and AJ always seemed pretty manipulative/phony.

"Timmy better win, or else we're not gonna love him anymore."

The only character who regularly had Timmy's back (besides his fairies) was Tootie, and he treated them all like shit.

Fuck Timmy and Fuck Doug Dimmadrumpf

>phonepost image filename
>YouTube e-celeb tier clickbait thread "Why is (old cartoon) shitty now?"
>pointlessly subjective and overdone discussion about an arbitrarily decided turning point

Kill yourself, loser!

You do have a point there but they did have more positive moments with Timmy then negative. The one that stands out to me would be when Timmy is trying to fix the friendship between Chester and AJ, shenanigans happen and the two of them work together to rescue Timmy from some vicious dogs.

Post 2006 is when I first remember actively disliking stuff about it. The fucking baby was the final straw though. Also, why has half the cast disappeared?

I don't think we ever got an official explanation.

(You)

Anyways, I think Poof probably signaled the start of them truly being out of any good ideas.

when they thought it up.

I stopped watching after baby