ITT: Shows that are better than Steven Universe

ITT: Shows that are better than Steven Universe

You mean this.

how did we go from this

We have to turn back now

It had Toby Turner in it and back then I really liked watching his stuff, I think he was the Scrat of the series, what you'd want to see more than the uninteresting stuff but he's only in short segments.

That said it was pretty bad, but at least it knew who its characters were and stayed the same height I think

that shading is a fucking monstrosity in itself.

Is this loss?

Not even trolling.

this but unironically.

>ITT: Shows that are better than Steven Universe

Everything. NuPPG not included

Wrong answer, bitch

lmao get cancer, Rebecca

I refuse to have Family Guy pictures on my hard drive but that.

The drama involving Toby Turner was actually pretty fucking retarded. Ffs it cost the guy his career and his reputation.

Now the only good thing i can say abput the show was even though it was horrible, at least it was self aware and was willing to take jabs at itself for comedy.

Is my show better than Steven Universe?

I'd rather watch two worms fucking than SU

>Thinly veiled recommendation thread

Memes aside Star vs. is legitimately entertaining and I'm really looking forward to Season 3.

(OP)

The real question is what shows are worse than SU

Go away (((Jake)))

>Redakai
>Not Chaotic
Shit tier taste

No,just...no

Redakai doesn't pander to SJWs and social media, unlike Shitven Universe!

>Using exclamation points outside of quoting.
Kill yourself.

>shows that are better than SU
here's one

>People still believe SU is sjw bait
Sugar is redpilled as fuck, she hates Tumblr and sjw culture and it comes through in her show.

There are episodes criticising shipping, criticising fandoms, criticising refugees for fuck sake! Tumblr kiddies and apparently Sup Forums are just blinded by the lesbians (reminder that a hetero relationship is the most celebrated in the show)

>Stevens dad literally fucked his mom out of existence

Freud would be proud

RWBY

I say he lives!

The girls and action are the only good aspect of the show IMO. The rest is mediocre

Idk, i think the story has really stepped up in season 3 and 4

Are the owls gay?

ANYTHING. Well, except maybe post-cancellation Family Guy, Allen Gregory, and Ren and Stimpy: Adult Party Cartoon.

Like clockwork

>Implying that Johnny Test is better than Steven Universe
Are you kidding me, it's one of the most irritating cartoons I have ever seen, and that's because it never shuts the fuck up, like they're scared if the show stops getting loud and bouncy that's going to lose the kids attention, and that's not a good thing, it's just like the movie "The Magic Voyage" only this one is even worse, and the reason why it's worse, is because literally 95% of this show's dialog is just yelling, screaming, whining, and complaining, it's like when your in a restaurant and at the table next to you there's a little kid who won't stop having a tauntrum while his parents just tune it out and is all "What, he's crying,babies cry, deal with it) you just sitting at the table praying for something to shut that kid up, plus almost all the characters are aasholes, I rest my case

didn't read, but yeah OP is trolling hard

That describes SU just without the action.

>$0.50 (USD) has been transferred to your account.

>Go to Sup Forums
>post about RWBY
>get told to go to Sup Forums
>go to Sup Forums
>post about RWBY
>get told to go to Sup Forums
really makes you think

>Sup Forums.wad

Must I teach you this lesson again?

>still not mentioning 4kids' Chaotic

Again, fucking shit tier taste fampai.

Why user? Why must you toy with our hearts?

Whats wrong?

>talk about anime on Sup Forums
>get told to go back to Sup Forums
>not even Sup Forums likes your anime

really really makes you think

Still depressed Megas will never get a reboot.

>Sup Forums is just as picky as Sup Forums

Wow, its almost as if it's the same board separated by one big ass ocean

Yet it still looks like shite.

wow

does the rest of the show look like this?

no, it doesn't, right?

>There are episodes criticising shipping, criticising fandoms, criticising refugees for fuck sake!
Huh? The show is unironically just bluepilled as fuck. It's all about postmodern moral relativist critical theory "le basic human empathy" and shit. Unless you unironically side with homeworld, which isn't that hard to do.
The show reeks of the pitfalls of modern politics: the auth. left disguised as the lib. left preaching humanity and art and creativity and empathy (even for disgusting human trash like, say, the RL counterpart of that abominable caterpillar fusion or amethyst, which offer no net value to the society at large) while fighting the brave fight against the auth. right as portrayed as a spooky boogeyman.
Stop spreading this meme.

IM REMINDED

>not executing people for being "wrong" is auth left

Wow.

>>Sup Forums

>which offer no net value to the society at large
Spotted the dumb commie

>The show is unironically just bluepilled as fuck.
Funny, because they put the ultimate bluepilled society into the show and then proceeded to utterly shatter it on the grounds of it being unnatural and unhealthy, leaving the people crying like babies when faced with reality.

>The drama involving Toby Turner
What?

I think the mom is pretty hot other than that its shit

Oh... you hurt me in so many ways

guest animator puts su to shame with better animation then the whole crew

Really REALLY into drugs and apparently he raped someone. The rape probably isn't totally true but everyone who has worked with him says he has a drug problem.

I'll take rock waifu faggotry over these shit shows any day.

same

of course you do, Faggot