Injustice Thread

Fuck you, I think she looks great.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CfX4uS0J5jQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well they have shown that they know the difference between male and female facial anatomy in this game at least

Is the animation still shit though?

Would fan mods improve the game in some aspects?

RNG in this game is downright insane.

>she

I'm not into grandmas

They made her just a little too pointy, but I guess they didn't want it to be obvious that they based her on tatiana maslany.

The nose ruins it

I don't know how they could make Selina so ugly but Canary and Ivy so hot.

I thought they based her off of Alyssa Milano.

Compare Injustice with Dragonball FighterZ by ArcSystem.

Why D.C. takes itself so seriously? And why Jap devs can't do D.C. games, especially fighters?

i dont know

Well, Injustice 2 has been a top selling game, and I have no idea which of the dozens of dragon ball z games you're referring to.

So "taking itself so seriously" seems to have rewarded them financially.

Injustice 2 is a good game though user.

best Injustice 2 girl

If you like wonk animations a-la mortal kombat.

>At least 3 months until Based Manta gets in

Can't fuckin w8, m8s

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CfX4uS0J5jQ

This is what a Superman fighting game should be, not that grimdark shit.

They're completely different games and going for different tones. Not everything needs to be the same.

>Facial animations are great
>Story is fine
>Voice acting is great
>Combat is addictive
>RPG elements bring lots of replayability
I fail to see the issue with Injustice 2

>3 months
Why such a long wait?

>Manta is coming too late. We won't get to see him win EVO 2017

I love the designs but hate how some characters play.
Captain Cold is really clunky to me.

Well we get SZ on July 11th roughly 4 weeks after Red Hood. So we'll probably get Starfire in August. So the soonest we'll see the next group of DLC fighters is September. There is the chance Manta's released last and we have to wait until like March. But I don't like to think about that possibility.

REMINDER DIANA WAS THE REASON EVERYTHING WENT TO SHIT AND SHE SHOULD BE KILLED

>grimdark
its not that dark guy

He just takes getting used to. You have to take every opportunity you can to charge his trait in order to get the most out of his kit. Which is hard when he's often most effective up close doing ice walls.

I've steered towards the faster characters like Green Arrow, Blue Beetle, and Flash. Catwoman and Wonder Woman also have some fun whip moves.

>Manta is released
>everyone has already stopped playing

I've started playing BB a bit though haven't used him online yet.

If you can get his forward downward strike to hit you can get a lot of great combos.
but his energy attacks are really slow to use.

I don't see how he would be that different from Aquaman. They're both using a trident in-game.
He could be a skin. Maybe swap animal attacks for some energy beams or whatever.

Read more comics, senpai. If they make him a fully playable character they'd give him his twin blades or halo sword. The trident in the transition is likely so they could easily sub in Aquaman or Ocean Master when Manta is used in Atlantis.

Where'd you hear that?

>Baroness von Gunther reference

->implying premier skins have completely different attacks

Have you actually played the game, user?

If Starfire is released in August the soonest we'll get another DLC character will be September if they're keeping to 1 character per month.

Fuck.

I have read the comics and I own the game, I'm just saying he's not wildly different from Aquaman.

Aquaman in the game is a defensive character, I guess Black Manta could be a more aggressive version.

>I'm just saying he's not wildly different from Aquaman.

They have completely different abilities and equipment though

But user, everyone knows they based her off of Ezra Miller this time around.

>I don't see how he could be that different from Aquaman
Confirmed doesn't know anything about Black Manta. His halo swords are just one feature and that's already dramatically different from Aquaman gameplay.

Cheetah is best girl.

Who here hyped for sub-zero

i am

There is no way that she's not baed on Alyssa Milano.

meh

as a big MK fan, I think sub-zero looks fucking awful

He is pretty.

You mistook Cheetah for Kara, user

Misspelling Kara this many times
Although Wonder Woman is my second favorite hero of all time, Kara comes 3rd and is waifu tier, unlike WW. Also Laura Bailey gave her such a cute voice.

Kara is by far best girl

All hail

Yeah if WW doesn't get some good shit other than her movie soon, Kara will take the throne of second best hero and WW will move down a slot. Her personality in Injustice didn't get her any brownie points with me. Kara was basically Superman in that one as she embodied the hero he was meant to be.

Where are my Lantern bros at? I main Atrocitus, but I also have a red lantern Hal that I use quite often. My second main is John Stewart.

my nigga

>NR now does better face animation than Capcom
I'd take catwoman's man face over dante and chun li's justed faces any day.

>mfw the Samus Cyborg skin

/fa/ as fuck

top kek

>myfirsttimeplayingonline.gif

Alyssa Milano

2 mil spent on gold motherboxes and still no Golden Age Superman shield.

I swear i want that thing more than Staff of Grayson

staff of grayson isn't that great desu. I miss Nightwing in his entirety.

I love how if he was playing a MCU character DCCU fags would take advantage of the situation to the extreme to make some connection that Jew SJWs shoehorned him in or some shit.

Alyssa Milano?

Am I the only one who thinks Kara looks like she's in her mid 40's in this game?

Spending source crystals to change the aesthetic of your gear is a waste

It's because she keeps frowning and snarling. When she smiles she looks younger.

I tried to play GL. His play style didn't end up sitting well with me. But I respect people who main him.

All I want is the meme Bane mask. But I haven't even found one epic for Bane yet. Why is my luck on game so bad?

I just want a Captain Cold head that isn't a helmet

Who /scarecrow/ here ?
I had zero interest in the game until he was announced and now I main him.

I still don't know how they justified him being alive in this game when his death was such a major plot point in the first one.

He's a lot of fun to play as and his banter is top notch

This rope in the neck gimmick had already been used with Grundy. What is behind this?

Died they say he died in the first one? I just thought scarecrow turned evil after the event of the first one because even BatMan doesn't know Scarecrow's identity in Injustice2.

Currently a Bane main but I've been trying to pick SC up. And I have a lot of respect for the people who do main him.

It's been a part of Scarecrow's designs ever since TNBA

He wasn't dead, dummy.

>This rope in the neck gimmick had already been used with Grundy.

Actually the rope around the neck is more closely associated to Scarecrow. Usually it's just a rope tied around the neck similar to real scarecrow construction to give them some semblance of a head/neck. Many designers ran with the idea and often the rope is portrayed as a full on noose at times.

It's not really a thing with Grundy. I really can't think of another design for him that has a noose outside of his appearance in Injustice...

Guy are there any sweet 4k wallpapers for the game yet? And not just the portraits? All I found that was good was this but it is not 4k.

FFS it's the laziest fucking transport.

If they want to be that lazy at least reskin him to be Icicle or some shit.

Anyway when's Starfire coming out?

It's the two parademons at the end that make this great

I love that half of his dialogue is just threatening people's kids.

Freddy Krueger doing the voice helps.

Yeah and Starfire wasn't banished to the Phantom Zone. It's okay to say the game isn't completely canon with the comics.

Why did they remove Raven and Zatana? What happened to them? I literally did not play the first one. The man faces bothered me on the girls.

I like his design, wonder what his gear is gonna be like

Posted this in a different thread by accident. Anyone know?

>initializes "Sub Zero"
>spells out Red Hood completely
My autism is triggered to maximum. Took me a full 2 minutes before I realized this tripfag was talking about Sub Zero. Goddamn lazy posters.

God damn looking at this design again I'm surprised how creepy he looks. The shadows across his corpse-like face, the eyes without pupils and the big grin really make him look scary. Whoever designed him for the later part of the BAS did a good job.

I respect you, user. Honorary lantern bro.

Yes, it's the lines in her face and that shitty hair style.

I play John Stewart every once and awhile it catches someone off guard since I just abuse his overhead and low strings

Otherwise I main Cyborg and Poison Ivy

mai wife

Reminds me of Laci Green.