SAY THE OATH!

SAY THE OATH!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hPwFOnLw0MY
youtube.com/watch?v=OfO5S1Iu_VU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LAST TIME ON QUANTUM LEAP

IN MY HAND I HOLD THE CONTINUATION TO THE DR PIG SECRET CRISIS BATTLESTAR SPECIAL

>autism intensifies

ORDER UP, FRYCOOK

>splat

HE'S ABSORBING IT LIKE AN

E
V
I
L

S
P
O
N
G
E

OH SHIT, IS IT TIME AGAIN?!

That probably would've been the greatest thing I've ever seen in my life if I had time to process it.

Well whatever it was you saw, don't tell me about it, I haven't seen it yet.

We can watch it at my house! It premieres in 20 minutes.

Wow just imagine, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy in MY HOME watching TV with me! This is gonna be great!

I wonder what character will die in this episode,I hope it's not patrick we didn't even saw how his stand works in a battle

Is this the thread I've been hearing about all week? The dr pig thread that changes shitposting forever?

IT'S STARTING!
>clear!

>>theme plays
youtube.com/watch?v=hPwFOnLw0MY

Holy shiiiit what the fuck

wtf

One of the best things Sup Forums ever made.

PREVIOUSLY, ON DR PIG:
Tom found himself suddenly waking up from dying in a different dimension. In order to avenge himself, he declared to fight this dimension's Spongebob. Before the battle, Dr Pig God appeared out of a portal and explained that he can help Tom both defeat Spongebob and get him back home. With this, Dr Pig God restrains Spongebob and helps Tom channel his inner power to unleash on him. But, Dr Pig betrays Tom and extends a piece of himself in front of Tom's energy blast and absorbs the power for himself. The overwhelming power coursing through Pig's veins twists his entire existence, in the wake of the surge, Spongebob is killed and Tom's clothes rip off. Now the real Dr Pig God Chronicles can begin.

This has been a segment of Professor Exposition, tonight's episode of Dr Pig will follow shortly.

oo here we go

Let's GET IT ON

Yeah a lot of shitty covers and 3 new series that no ones cares, better than Rebirth

What?

IT'S TIME

I WAIT WITH BELLS ON MY TOES PIGANON
In all seriousness bless you, these threads are fucking perfect. How long must we wait? Until tonight?

>After following so heavily on Dr Pig's escapades, it's time for a quick look elsewhere in the universe to see how Pig's pawns are coming along, let's see what's happening back at the Barnyard.

Another day in paradise.

Jesus Christ what the fuck.

Jesus fucking christ, I don't know whether to be disgusted or impressed with the level of work put into this.

This is like a return to form for the guy, the first threads used to have a bunch of effort in them then it leveled off a bit.

But yea that video is new levels of effort in these threads, it was just pictures, then gifs, then webms, and now YouTube videos

>There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who thinks Dr. Pig isn't the greatest Sup Forums related thing in the last decade

You're bringing some culture to this board.

>heavy, but quiet, breathing

>Back at the Barnyard
I love this show.

OH SHIT

Oh fuck

Why is dr pig attacking spongebob?

What's going on he-

>beeping sounds are heard in the distance, and a voice echoing from somewhere, speaking in pig latin
>"Eturnray otay Exitway, Eturnray otay Exitway..."

Hmm keep going

Oh...

Sup Forums here I accidentally clicked on Sup Forums and what the fuck is happeni

Just watch. Magic is afoot.

This is the best thing to come from Sup Forums

I like how Dr. Pig turns threads into a battlefield.

tl;dr welcome to Sup Forums's version of TGT

The only reason to live at the moment

what is this madness?

A battle between a pig and a sponge

>the devil farmer laughs, once dead, he is now just alive enough to feel joy at the shattered remains of the barnyard, he wasn't earning enough anyway

Oh boy!
Oh boy!
Oh boy!
Oh boy!

The end of the world is upon us!

I'll get some popcorn!

May God have mercy on our souls...

wat a twist

Why did you had to bring this evil in to the world?

OH SHI-

>2 guards stand outside the barn entrance, protecting the inside from anyone who may go rogue

Is Dr Pig the strongest character in media?

Oh my fucking god

is this the end of days?

>somewhere inside the barn, another 2 of God Dr Pig's minions talk

Is there anything showing up on the radar yet?

Perhaps. Have the dead memes risen from their graves?

I've found my place on the web

Still nothing.

O-o

What's cj stand for?

What the fuck, where is he?

Cloudy Jay

i fucking love this board

Maybe when his energy levels spiked they went above what could be detected?

epoc crossover intimint!!! Prepare your anuses cause there about it get fucked mr pig vs spongebob who will win!!!!!!

There should be a pastebin with every Dr Pig thread in order so we can keep up with this fucking lore, I keep forgetting what happened to Otis and I have to keep checking the archives just to remember.

/r/deepintoyoutube would love this

I'm a fucking lightweight and am off my ass drunk
Piganon please bless us with your presence

I'll tell my grandkids about this

Pig god will fall sponge will rise it is prophecy

This shit is TRANSCENDANT.

A new classic

go back to rebbit you faggot

LET'S MAKE IT SMOOTH

No you fucking faggot this equipment was made by God Dr Pig himself

This is some good shit

It's such a shame Dr Pig doesnt have much recognition outside Sup Forums

That's good, there's enough normie faggots in here as it is.

I don't hear any ideas from you, peckerhead

Nice.

Ph

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=OfO5S1Iu_VU

Hello fellow redditor.

Keep turning up the frequency, we have to detect him at some point.

that was actually pretty gud