Co-op Crossover

Post the most compatible characters cooperating, capitulating, copulating, and any other fancy "C" word you want.

Bonus points for officially made stuff, just make sure you have fun.

Look at all this cringe gathered in one place

Holy shit, why is this so perfect
I want more

This is great

Oh, what a beautiful thight.

this devolved into a cringe thread nearly immediately

You could've stopped it.

You still could.

... Also "Cringe" is a C-Word.

What is this shit. Everyone knows that the in-universe American counterpart to MHA is The Incredibles.

Combat

Ralph & Brooklyn would be the best of friends.

who dat?

>no All star All Might

Why live

I like cross-overs the most as they seem to do their best to show off the best of each character as they play off one another.

who is that?

One of the side characters from an anime called My Hero Academia.

If you like capeshit, you might like MHA too, since its basically 'Japan does Capeshit'.

Take the premise of Xmen. Fast forward it several decades. Now, people without powers are in the minority. Almost everyone has something, its just that most powers are kinda useless as opposed to being game breaking shit. Which isn't to say that there are not people with game breaking powers, but most people live ordinary lives. Your accountant can probably reset clocks by looking at them or something, but it doesn't define who he is.

Obviously, their society has an on again/off again problem of people abusing their powers for crime. So they have a career path for training heroes to stop that shit, which doubles as training up people with relevant powers for handling other major disasters.

We follow a kid who was born with no powers whatsoever, in that unlucky minority, who wants nothing more than to be a hero like the famous Allmight, and his path towards becoming the greatest hero of his generation.

Birdman there is a guy whose power is that he projects a shadow-being from his chest that can slap shit around and act as a shield since damage to the shadow has no consequence. He controls the shadow, but it does seem to have its own personality. It gets stronger in the darker, and weaker in the light. All in all, pretty handy all purpose power that makes for good offense and defense.

He also has a bird head. This is unrelated to his shadow ability. He doesn't make a big deal about his bird face and you shouldn't either.

A Teen Titans/Titans and Boku no Hero crossover would actually be pretty cool.

One thing they mention but never really go into is that many Quirks (powers) change a person's outward appearance. Just as much as this guy has a bird head (but inexplicable has a human body and teeth) there are other characters that appear as frogs, sharks, etc.

This would be a cool crossover.

I dunno man. supes is giving deku a weird look...
GORDON

I'm not gay but I have a crush on Deku like I do with plenty of female characters in the same series and many others. He's adorable and melts my heart.

Possibly the best character from My Hero Academia. He's basically a satire of overly edgy characters and it's fun as fuck.

>That chariot event
man that was cool

Chunnibirb is best boy

I was NOT expecting Deku to pick Birb, and holy hell he proved kickass.

I love that he's actually the third or forth most powerful kid in the class.

Eh, Bakugou is the parody edgy character, to the point where it doesn't even seem possible that he'd function in daily life. If he'd stub his toe on a door frame, he'd spend the rest of the day blowing up his own house.

Birb just wants to be dark and cool, but he's also reliable and considerate.

>This is unrelated to his shadow ability.
Well, the shadow-being seems vaguely avian itself, so I guess, as often seems to happen around corvids these days, pic related.

not only does he have "dark"-powers but light is his weakness as well, so he had not much choice I guess.

He is actually the 3rd most powerful. Bakugou might had defeated him during the tournament but that was only due to a type advantage, not because his quirk was actually more powerful.

Well, Torch of Liberty actually appeared in Seed of Destruction. He didn't show up in later issues 'cause the owner wouldn't let Mignola use him.

That's why I added the "or" part. Remember when King Explosion Murder and Todo were getting their asses kicked by a villain, only for Birb to lose control and one shot him?

He's third or forth most powerful out in the fucking daylight. I'm pretty sure he's something All Might would have to deal with if he lost control on a moonless night.

On the other hand, there are some people who just look different for no particular reason. There seem to be physical mutations that are independent of Quirks.

This series would make great crossover

>He's a satire of overly edgy characters
Sort of? He's got basically all the makings of an edgemaster anti-hero but is actually a pretty polite dude if kind of quiet.

I'm not really sure how I came to like it so suddenly but there it is.

Yeah, he's a cool dude. I suppose I should have specified the sort of middle-school edginess like the obsession with shadows and overly long attack names. I say he's a satire of it because of the reactions of everyone around him whenever he starts talking in his funny angst speak.

He's the Brooding Anti-Hero whereas Bakugou is kinda the more classic devil-may-care anti-hero. It's not even really his fault; I'm not sure exactly what Tokoyami Fumikage means directly but I'm seeing "yami" and "kage" in there. He was pretty much born to be edgy.

His name apparently fucking translates to "Unsavory Shadow Eternal Darkness" or something.

Wow, his parents are assholes.

Man, I wish my parents hate named me Omnicider Chaosfuck. I'd even get my last name changed to Skulldoom. Just think about it.

Omnicider Chaosfuck Skulldoom, Professor of Law.

I can see him check the"how to act like sasuke" wikihow for updates every now and then

He must stick with the Tier 1 suggestions because he's a far better person than Sasuke could have ever hoped to be.

Kek.

lol

>Possibly the best character from My Hero Academia

Honestly, its really fucking impressive how hard it is to say who the best character in MHA is. There is some serious competition there, because I can't think of anyone in the cast that is actually bad. Some are intentionally unlikable, maybe, but not bad for it.

I normally can't stand shonen shit, because of all of the filler and repeating the same tropes over and over that I can see coming a mile away. MHA feels like somebody decided "hey, what is this genre wasn't complete garbage? Lets do that."

Like, we got a fucking tournament arc and while I was initially apprehensive it was actually really goddamn useful because there are 20+ characters to keep track of in Class A and most of them hadn't gotten any explanation for what their powers actually were. The tournament was used as a way to give focus to characters that really needed it, introduce a few new ones, and let some characters we already knew about show what they can do when they get serious. I don't think there was any powerlevel wanking in the whole thing, the guys who we knew were strong were still strong, but there were some rock/paper/scissors matchups that mattered there. And no fight lasted longer than an episode, while some episodes wrapped up as many as 4 fights in a go.

I always describe it to others as "Naruto done right."

>There is serious competition there
You know, I watched a video that basically broke down why Boku no Hero Academia is the anti-Naruto and that's so fucking true it hurts. Not just because the themes are so radically opposed and shit, but because BnHA has a huge cast of really interesting characters and actually fucking does something with them. Bakugou is the biggest fucking non-villainous shithead I've ever seen in a story and even he's growing on me.

I think my favorite part about the whole series is I can't think of a single time anyone's gotten a power-up because they just "got stronger" or whatever. Every time someone's abilities noticeably increase in a short timeframe it's usually because they realized they'd been using their powers wrong, or suboptimally, or learned a new way their powers could be applied that they didn't think of before.

Naruto started with a "powerless" MC with ambition, I know it's been long forgotten and became "muh destiny chosen one" instead but at the same volume of story the analogy still stands.

Yeah. BnHA characters don't "get stronger". Their powers are basically never going to change in actual ability or strength.

But, with experience, how they USE those powers can change a lot.

The one exception to this is Deku, sorta. He won't actually grow stronger than he is now, but he will reach a point where using that strength no longer shatters his fucking bones, and that will essentially be a powerup.

Remember when he told Neji that fate was bullshit and your birth didn't matter? Remember how he got free power for being the son of a Hokage, and also for being the literal reincarnation of one of the two sons of Ninja Jesus?

If Marvel and DC were one setting this would make alot of sense, replacing Trevor with Rogers

Actually, considering All for One grows more and more powerful with each successive generation, it means that it does in fact grow alongside its user before it's passed on. But you're right, the additional power probably isn't really enough to be a noticeable "power boost." Though, come to think of it, the powerhouses of the series seem to have no actual upper limit to the amount of power they can expend; the limit is never what they can put out, but how much of that their body can withstand. Bakugou even specifically says that he intentionally designed his costume to allow him to surpass his natural limit--if I remember right his costume diffuses the recoil that his Quirk inflicts on his body in addition to storing his sweat for high explosives.

Remember, Sup Forums?

Or are you a guy who can't read the mood.

HOLY SHIT I WAS THINKING THOSE EXACT FUCKING WORDS WHILE WATCHING

I love coming here and realizing I'm not crazy. Froppy a cute.

The real question is how does this fucking series have so many best girls at once?

Where's Superman?

All the girls are best because they're not 100% designed with sex appeal for the most part. One of the girls is just straight up invisible, another is a pink demon, another is a fucking frog, one is a DFC with audio jack ears, and then two normal girls.

For once an anime isn't trying to force its female characters on moe appeal so it's really refreshing. I too love cartoons and comics.

spidy and batman would be similar to flash and batman, they do have a few things in common.

>froppy
>not a walking semen demon

Never said she wasn't

best boi, plus he's a Jojo reference

>Jojo refrence

wait what?

Dumping what I have