Whats your favorite comic book panels?

Whats your favorite comic book panels?

>Marlel
gay

>can't even LARP right

gai boi

still unsurpassed

Making Tony another humanist Atheist was really a wrong turn.

Exactly. Apart from being a well-worn out trope (that also makes no sense considering the universe he lives in), it's just another step in making Tony more marketable. He's got no spiritual beliefs, he's not right-leaning, how he keeps his company afloat is never explored so they're not making any reference to his capitalistic side, and all of his characterization has been swept under the rug.

So essentialy they're left with a hip n'cool "2cool4spiritualism" quippy mess that's the general "scienzxetist". It's pathetic, really.

do parody comics count?

Capeshit should be outlawed desu

God, that was satisfying.

> Muh mature comics are kino

more like favorite page, but fuck the rules
from amazing 122 (gwen's death)

best panel of 2017

oh, and this entire sequence is GOAT, but this is my favorite panel from it

I just love how the panels get more and more claustrophobic until he's finally able to break through, where we get a rare Ditko full page splash.

STAN AND DITKO WEREN'T EVEN TALKING

HOW IS IT SO GOOD

fucking alchemy

Being able to tell (almost) the full story just through the art is sadly a skill missing from most modern cape artists.

>try the red one

Illuminated Carol always counts.

I saw Alan Moore say this too!

Came here to post that. Have my second favourite panel instead

I am a simple man

I will now proceed to weep for the future of Spidey in the MCU.

heh

It's disappointing we never saw a Captain America story written by Miller in his prime

Transformers vs GI Joe is a masterpiece

That was so good. I'm amazed the Spectacular cartoon managed to do it just as well.

Something more recent.

one of the hypest moments ever

Shit. Now that we've had a year of Rebirth, we need a thread for the Best Of moments/issues.

start it and I'll contribute

I can't recall ever seeing a 2 page splash in western comics

Yes, this would definitely be something I'd be interested in. I fell off of Rebirth pretty quick. I'd be interested if there's quality in there.

That panel in all star Superman where Superman is having his last talk with his father and saying it all turns out well in the end.

Is that a subtle way of saying "I don't read comics"? Because there's a shit ton of those, particularly in events. Kirby himself loved doing them as well.

>last page of Dark Knight III #5
>cow page from Superman #25 (Rebirth)

The Marvel method is a lost art.
Stan would write an outline of the script and turn it over to the artist.
Then the artist would draw the story and Stan would write in additional dialogue and captions.
The artist was actually writing the story with their art.

It's still practiced today. KSD said in her ama that it's still being used at Marvel.

>MY BEEF

yeah but it's a choice by the writer. Like I think Slott uses it with Allred on Surfer but on ASM.

Princess Di on the main stage at the golden jaguar gentleman's club