Characters you feel bad for

Characters you feel bad for.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atb2d2VsHnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You feel bad for me?

>Series introduces the Loveable-Retard-With-Good -Intentions character.
>Practically guaranteed to be sacrifice for a sad or bittersweet ending.

Of Mice and Men.

youtube.com/watch?v=atb2d2VsHnM

Whoa wait a minute, Injustice Supes sent Doomsday to murder Bizarro? Fuck that guy

The fucking Lex reaction
>He was just a monster Lex
>But, he was my monster

for you

Will it ever end?

Croc is not innocent, but his whole life it's been hell

Been a while since I read the series, but it didn't go down exactly like that.

Supes wanted to capture Bizarro to understand why he exists and question him about his motives. Him and Lex "plan" to use a MC'd Doomsday to help capture Bizarro alive. During the fight, Lex fights with the temptation to have Supes get killed in the 3-way. Forget why, but he decides not to and knows that if Bizzaro is interrogated he'd be revealed to be Bizzaro's creator and secretly working against Supes this entire time. Lex decides to set MC'd Doomsday to unrestrained-mode and brutally kill Bizarro while Supes is out-of-commission during the fight. Supes then takes the body to Lex to fully "investigate" Bizarro's origins; the reader is left with a sad Lex for having to kill an innocent for the greater good (despite trying not to) and strong implications that he is going to botch the investigation to cover his tracks.

I'm so confused just at the fact that Lex was apparently working with Superman at all. Way does Clark think he would do that without it being a trick of some sort?

Fisk did nothing wrong.

In the Injustice world, they're good friends. Lex works under Supes to be a spy for Batman.

So Lex was never a villain before Joker killed Lois in Injustice?

Nope in this world they've been best friends forever. Lex turns on him because he honestly comes to believe he's become a threat, like many of the heroes.

Thank you for your condolences user

Excellent filename

Norman was a TRUE Patriot.

Yeah, I know. But I have a soft spot for honest cops living in literal sin cities.

I don't need your pity.

the carpenter of course

Dat's me.

What was his endgame?

Marry Vanessa.
Take over Hell's Kitchen.
Kill anyone that gets in the way of those two goals.

God when he killed that girl it was heartwrenching