When was the exact moment in which Marvel turned to shit?

When was the exact moment in which Marvel turned to shit?

Pic related, it pisse me off that Marvel would rather publish bland mediocre unfunny book just because a couple of cosplays of her got a lot of likes while the Fantastic Four are nowhere to be seen, the X-men are on the shiter ON PURPOSE

>>Fantastic Four are nowhere to be seen, the X-men are on the shiter ON PURPOSE
Honestly the MCU is the only good thing about Marvel right now so if FF and Xmen are casualties of corporate synergy I say it's a fair price to pay.

It's all petty business. And pandering. Why do you think the only Marvel stuff that is doing well is MCU?

Neck yourself

>Honestly the MCU is the only good thing about Marvel right now

I don't know, I see al that cancer spreading to other Marvel media like the cartoons, video games, toys, etc.

Fucking ironic that the best part of Marvel is the source of everything wrong with Marvel

they will keep doing this since weeaboos are getting bigger and they love cute girls doing thing so probably they will make a new "gwensomething" for keep pandering to them

>they will make a new "gwensomething" for keep pandering to them

I think that the cute generic tumblr approved characters like ''the Gwens'' will be over soon but they will be replaced by some other cute generic tumblr approved book

I wish the MCU was different, too many flavors to choose from and all they go for is: safe and bland.

If you don't know, Gwenpool it's (sadly) the best comic marvel has released lately, all other comics, specially America, are fucking SJWs pandering.

Diversity&Comics says Gwen Pool is a buried gem in the Marvel sjw shit

>pic related
>shit

kys op. gwenpool is the last hope for female heroes

>will be over soon
this guy is sadly right besides as you see a day with no thread about it

While I do agree that Marvel has mostly turned to shit (and DC, too, for that matter), I have to address this:
>Pic related
Go fuck yourself.

>besides as you see a day with no thread about it
My Little Pony has its own board, doesn't mean is good.

>kys op. gwenpool is the last hope for female heroes

So female heroes are doomed? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiet.

I rather read the new Jean Grey book, at least she has a decent costume, artstyle and the book has clear goals since issue one, not this generic ass ''quirky'' book that is one of those '' is a comedic book but you don't see actual jokes being made at all'' garbage

Nah, those bloated fandoms are history now. Stop living in the past.
It's not even popular enough.

>Nah, those bloated fandoms are history now.

And that's related, how? My point is that something being liked in Sup Forums is not a proof for quality or popularity.
And those daily threads clearly are made by one waifufag with the same stupid annoying posts ''Cute!! Gwenpool its just so cute!!!'' that don't even invite to conversation about the stupid book

>the Fantastic Four are nowhere to be seen, the X-men are on the shiter ON PURPOSE

You probably missed the 2015 event where half the Fantastic Four were killed off. It's okay, I know nobody here actually reads comics, especially the ones who come here to cry

And the latest line of X-Men comics is a massive improvement over what we had before

And complaining about Gwenpool?

Yeah, you obviously don't read comic books. Maybe refrain from visiting this board in the future

normally I hate when superheroes get female counterparts but I think it works for deadpool because of the satirical and parody-like nature of his comics. she almost feels like a jab at other female alternate version of dc super heroes.

This thing is not getting promoted at all, which means lots of people will never know about, unless someone popular start talking about it. If people talking about, that means shit is interesting. If it was a shit, people would drop it really fast, because there is nothing to talk about it anymore.
Also, no one is trying to impress you and dance around. You are here because of your own will. Is it somehow preventing you from discussing things that you like? I doubt. If there weren't Gwenpool, no one would talk about your shit anyway, it's just not interesting. There is no pattern, things just happening. "Next MLP" and "waifufags" is just shitty insult. You just want to talk shit because you can or angry, whatever, but afraid to look like a complete retard. This is why it's couple sentences longer.

>If people talking about, that means shit is interesting

no is not, people over her make daily Star vs threads that only talk about shipping.

Again, Sup Forums posting will never be a measure of quality

> "Next MLP"
never said that

>Also, no one is trying to impress you and dance around.
What?

>You just want to talk shit because you can or angry
can you stop with the brolen english?

>she almost feels like a jab at other female alternate version of dc super heroes.

Wew, just how? Even that annoying Batgirl run actually got a lot of fans and the writting wasn't as lazy and decompressed

F4 bores the shit out of me, though.

>You probably missed the 2015 event where half the Fantastic Four were killed off.

That's a bad thing user.

>And the latest line of X-Men comics is a massive improvement over what we had before

Fuck NO, the new X books are mediocre at best with characters that no one wants
>Old man logan
>Gay Iceman
>teenage time traveler x-men
>Rightclops being killed
>And complaining about Gwenpool?
>Yeah, you obviously don't read comic books
there it is, I [spoityre, all you waifu tards always use the ''you are just a troll'' bogeyman.
I have read 10 issues and is crap and no, that generic ass word balloons is not clever enough to pic the book again.
If the book is not funny, creative or action packed then it has no business being published by Marvel

you probably have never read any of the Fantastic Four books, let alone the good ones

Series is still running, if you didn't know. People discussing it. Seems like you love to talk shit about things you have no clue.
You did.
>My Little Pony has its own board, doesn't mean is good.
Was trying to manipulate people by making them begging for your appreciation.
>that don't even invite to conversation about the stupid book
I will, if you keep getting angry.

>People discussing it.
Gwenpool threads are not a daily thing since the comic started, maybe the last couple of days threads were made but beyond that the conversation for the book is usually dead.
>Was trying to manipulate people by making them begging for your appreciation.
For real, can you even english? You just love saying shit that doesn't make any sense or doesn't seem to be about things that anyone said in the thread

Op is baiting or really hasn't read Gweenpool yet so...

Gweenpool #1 Storytime

Pages 2-7 are variant covers

>is one user spends his night posting a ton of images for hours out of spite episode in a cantonese traditional basket making image board.

So, you want me to stop then?

>HURR MARVEL HAS GONE TO SHIT
>wants more X-men and F4

yes, please, specially don't post EVERY Gwenpool related comic out there, that would annoy me so please stop, don't be a mean one

go on

don't stop user, post the whole thing!

are you a man or a Gwenpool reader??? Post the whole thing? Sleeping? HA, only faggots sleep!

if you arent posting, i am posting

And I wish for you to continue, Storytime user. Ignore the one mean dude.

it's about to get CUTE

yeah man, post tons and tons of pics to spite that user guy! That will keep the thread al- I mean that would show him!! for sure!

I pity you.

''they use the same attack pattern as the old X-men arcade game!''

How does that even begin to make sense?? This is a comic book, not the arcade game, why would they move like that if this is not based on a fucking game?

>4.99 for a Marvel comic

Now I'm mad.

Im back, i was taking a dump

there is an idiot posting the entire comic just to spite a random person on the internet during a saturday night.

Pity him.

I aint getting laid tonight anyway.

or in the past, right?

Oh my God!!! How did you know? Are you a Wizard?

Not unless he get a time machine.

God, it's so easy to poke right back at you, but it feels so dull. Too obvious.

Maybe he is future me, warning me about my future.

wrong page

i doubt that any of the faggots above stayed for the comic

>being that guy
Whatever the reason, somebody's sharing a comic right now. What are you doing? Kill yourself.

>Whatever the reason, somebody's sharing a comic right now

out of spite for a random person in the internet? Kill that guy first, he is dead but he doesn't know it

that's ok, she forgets that comic book lives matter in like 3 issues

well, where is the rest? Hurry up or are you giving up that quick?

I think you're missing the point. That faggot you're looking down on right now was at least contributing. You're just being a faggot. Get over yourself.

>Murders for money with a smile on her face

i read it

imagine your first companion in an rpg game got killed all of sudden. you would still be sad even if it was a game character.

Oh shit nigga!

>Video Games Aren't My Thing: The Panel
What an interesting camera angle.

ok, then.

>That faggot you're looking down

that faggot that you respect so much by calling faggot, man that was actually funny!

the point is that drama is being made out of a character dying and ''oh no, if somebody dies it actually matters! Actions can have negative consequences!''

And issues later she is like ''let me kill this bad guy! It doesn't matter because this is a comic book!''
Going backwards in her character development.

Just like how she kills like 2 groups of bank robbers or something with her guns and swords like no problem, not getting a single hair harmed and issues later she has her training arc because she sucks at everything involving fighting...nevermind the fact that she killed some guys while dancing and laughing.

This is why Ms. Marvel is a superior book, they actually knew how to make the ''superhero in the making'' thing. She actually sucked when she started and got fucked up by ONE rober with a gun.
Not this bullshit of ''I killed a ton of guys by myself while laughing! Of course I suck at figjhting!!''

All that just screams: STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

it's not murder if it's a no name generic costumed henchman