How does ACME stay in business with all of it's faulty products?

How does ACME stay in business with all of it's faulty products?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1756855/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the furry guy keeps buying them

The products seem to work as intended and advertised. They should not be judged by the Coyote's improper usage and simple bad luck.

Also, just as a reminder that Hollywood is out of ideas, the ACME movie is in production imdb.com/title/tt1756855/
But thankfully seems to be in development hell.

What would the plot even be? It seems like the Emoji movie would have more potential.

some kind of down of his luck door-to-door salesman/telemarketer uncovers a plot from a nefarious competitor to buy out ACME, he has to use the company's products to save the day

perhaps

>ACME door to door salesman is outdated and still tries to fight back against mass-produced stuff that barely works
>ACME products are custom ordered but fail spectacularly
Honestly, that could be cute. As a short movie, not feature length.

They're a company making everything, they're bound to make more profits than losses.

>How does ACME stay in business with all of it's faulty products?
Lack of competition. In their world it has no competitors, no ebay, and no Amazon.

I remember hearing somewhere Coyote is a beta tester for their products, hence why he gets the high failure rate compared to when other characters use ACME products.

doesn't really gel with "coyote tests it, works perfectly. laws of reality bends to make it fail in actual usage" though.

Money laundering for organized crime.

There is someone who buys it from them

>Heist movie involving the corporate espionage team at ACME, against a competitor
>They're the asshole team and really just like to fuck shit up and ruin people's day using company products, and get paid to do it against competitors
>Main character is new guy on the job

I'm imagining the emergency response engineering team from SS13, with slightly less dangerous/unpredictable equipment

wasn't ACME the main villain of that Looney Tunes movie from 10 years ago? I think they were trying to take over the world or something.

That was a movie inside another movie

I want a Pinky and Brain movie with ACME as the final boss.

How does Europe stay in business? Coyote just doesn't learn his lesson.

>The products seem to work as intended and advertised.
T. Wes

Their products are probably ridiculously cheap and are like the equivalent of Chink shit in the Looney Tunes universe.

This is why many people buy from websites such as AliExpress, TaoBao, Alibaba, etc... IRL.

And apparently, the Philippines has their own IRL equivalent of ACME called CD-R King.
CD-R King makes blank media (SD cards, as well as CD-R and DVD-R discs), as you can already guess, but they make a ton of other stuff as well such as DVD players, phone accessories, game controllers, PC accessories, and even some which aren't related to computers or that kind like, electric fans eco-bikes, hoverboards, burglar alarms, rice cookers, etc...
And their products are ridiculously cheap, which is why the Filipinos both love and hate their products.
On one hand, their products are incredibly cheap and are sometimes decent, but on the other hand, the build quality is hit-and-miss, with some of their products working reliably for years and some others not even lasting one day.
Though apparently, their blank media, which is their main specialty, is quite good, but they also sell blank media from other brands.

I once bought a PC controller from them when I was in vacation on the Philippines just for curiosity's sake and it was shit, the analogs were borked after a few months of using it, and the entire thing refused to work anymore.

Not all their products are faulty.

>How does Electronic Arts stay in business with all its faulty products

where does he get money?

Finds loose change on the highway