Why aren't there more comics about boys going on adventures with older women?

Why aren't there more comics about boys going on adventures with older women?
What comics have that and do it right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2i8SFTbTG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would you want to embark on an epic adventure with an older woman when having sex with her is a viable option?

Is this an /ss/ thread?

OP want this.

Because comics don't exist to cater to your fetishes.
Idiot.

Ah, but what about when the writer's fetishes coincide with ours? Checkmate.

What was your favorite episode of Black Cat The Animated Series, user?

>Because comics don't exist to cater to your fetishes.
No, they exist to cater to the writer's fetishes.
So to answer your question OP, it's because Byrne was a paedo and Claremont was a /d/eviant instead of good healthy patrician/ss/.

>>Claremont not into /ss/.
Uh...

The flashbacks in Archer are pretty good desu. A series about young Archer and milf Mallory would be interesting.

Is this like some Wildcat: Origins type of thing?

Wouldn't you??
I mean, a Gameboy AND that Ted Williams card? That's fucking sweet!

Imagine this being made today

Black Cat and Black Kitten.
WWII era super hero that got a Robin-esque sidekick close to the end of her run.

What kind of a Robin-esque sidekick would Marvel Black Cat have, do you think?

The phrase "skin-tight suit with BBC bulge" comes to mind here.

Does Injustice's latest exploits count?

Well, you could have the adventure, and then fit the sexings in along the way, win-win.

Someone highly intelligent, quick-witted, and acrobatic, who looks really good in skin-tight suits.

So, Nightwing?

Egh, maybe try and mix things up a bit?

Trying to think of an idea for a black sidekick-type shota who doesn't seem like a ripoff of Ultimate Spider-Man.

>So, Nightwing?
I was going for the implication that she'd have a sidekick who's a lot like Peter.

What is this?

She already has Silk.

>black
Cuck fetishist pls go

Fair enough.

I don't know, though. Wouldn't that be a sort of tacit admission that she couldn't get Peter? I can't see Felicia ever doing that sort of thing.

Be better if she could have someone else, young and limber, who she can use to vent when Peter's spurned her again.

Didn't one of you fuckers get me talking about a Carol/Miles/Kamala love triangle comic last week? Shit, I was thinking about the relationship dynamics of something like that and even sketched up a few original characters. Maybe I'll post them sometime. You guys really like /ss/ shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2i8SFTbTG0

Cat Noir?

Oh yeah, that was me. I'd forgotten about that, actually.

God, the shota section of my ideas notepad has gotten so huge since these thread started.

Balls. How did I not think of that? Yeah, sure. What's he like, aside from, y'know, French?

Can't black people have sex without cucking someone?

NICE

I mean, adult women in a position of power can't take advantage of underage boys. That's not how harassment or sexual assault works. That kid should be lauded. but only if the teacher is hot. Otherwise it's a crime.

>What's he like, aside from, y'know, French?
He's a slut.

Surprised that no one's posted this yet.

Those old nintendo commercials were fucking weird..

The little boy is really a grown man with stunted growth.

Hrm, aside from him being basically passed around the figures of the female underworld as a boy-toy, (literally), I can't really think of much of a plot to do with him.

>Robin, The Boy Wonder
>Barely any alone time with Wonder Woman
Missed opportunity right there

Well he has acrobatic skills and an extending magic staff that does various melee stuff. Plus he can use a cataclysm attack that breaks/malfunctions the first thing it touches. But he is kinda clumsy so he wouldn't be that overpowered. A good writer could do a lot with this. Maybe have him recieve the attention of the Cougars/milfs but he is oblivious due to his love of Ladybug. Which only in turn makes them put even MORE attention on him. Good for ecchi but not for romance. But ecchi is kind of the point...

Her sidekick is ugly

Eh, romance was never really what I had in mind, but you've given me an idea.

How about, he's getting assigned to various adult superheroines and keeps getting transferred through them because he's unable to really form a proper partnership with them.

At some point, however, either he figures out that these ladies have vastly more experience with, well, what women like (if you know what I mean) or one of them suggests it to him.

Either way, he ends up learning how to best treat Ladybug via a lot of hands-on training from the lonely, sex-starved superheroines.

Sound good?

Perfect idea. Writerfag needs to get on this.

Yeah, someone else can do it this time. Like I said, the shota section of my ideas folder is like six inches thick by this point. Mother of all backlogs.

What sort of superheroines are gonna be... tutoring him?

It's from Picket Fences, a show that tried too hard to be normal and weird at the same time. Think of it as the Sega Genesis to Twin Peaks' SNES.

God... Wonder Woman. We could do Powergirl maybe. Maybe he could be taken hostage by Poison Ivy and/or Harley Quinn. Cheetah might be fun. Maybe with the Cat on Cat motifs. A lot of the heroines aren't single though. Is Zatanna single? Maybe a spurned Catwoman or something. I'm thinking Villians could also work due to the fact that he in the Ladybug canon could be classified as a Acrobatic Meat Shield. He has some usages besides that but they rarely come into place on his own. To be fair Ladybug would literally be dead and stuff without him.

I'd love an awkward adventure involving Robin (Dick, Tim, or Jason) in the early stages of puberty on an awkward adventure with Wonder Woman. They keep getting into suggestive situations like being tied up together by a villain or having to sit in her lap.

I'm thinking something like Tim and Lady Shiva, which they already sort of did.

Been waiting all week for this thread

Now that I think about it Jason had a similar thing with Talia and Dick is Dick. Is Damian the only one who hasn't had /ss/ hints yet? I don't count Steph

Who'd go best with Damian?

Joker's crowbar

Catwoman? Maybe a hot step mom thing

I can see that working.

I remember finding a story once where Catwoman kidnaps Dick to have her way with him in return for Bats blowing her off, and I got so narked when the story had him be an adult by that point.

Her doing the same only with Damian could work. Especially once she runs into his snooty attitude, could fit some femdom in there.

Jon

It's from a show called Picket Fences.

Ahh, the wonderful days of tweenagehood when you could appreciate baseball cards, gameboy, chocolate cake AND tits.

I hope so

You should look into a renowned boy/woman artist by the name of Glassfish

Is she even still around? Been forever since I've seen anything new

She's still making new material however she's treading into other territory outside of comics.

>She's
Well that took me by surprise

Hah, funny you should mention that, I found her name in an archived thread from years ago and went looking.

I think she's actually got worse lately, which is a shame.

/ll/>/ss/
fight me

you're not fooling anyone user
/ss/ is best

Why no bisexuality?

Then why does /ss/ get all the best content while /ll/ has barely any decent material?

jewish conspiracy

lets be honest, user. the golden years of comics caering to fetishes already passed.

any good canon Sup Forums material for /ss/?

Isn't that what webcomics are for?

That wasn't actually a kid.

>"Golly gosh WW, your Invisible Jet only has one seat? Now how are we both gonna get to Gorilla City?"
>"Worry not, Boy Wonder! I have a solution!"
>"And what's that Mrs. Prince?"
>"It's easy! Just sit in my lap! You won't get in the way!"
>"...O-okay..."

>"FOOLISH HUMANS! YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO ESCAPE MY TRAP! MWAHAHAHA!"
>"You're a monster, Grodd!"
>*muffled shouts*
>"Also, why did you tie us up like this? I can't understand a word he's saying!"
>"...Well, it's Gorilla tradition to tie our prisoners front to front rather than back to back like you humans do. It forces them to stare eachother in the eye as they are lowered into a pit of laser piranhas. Of course, given the height difference between the two of you... that might not be an option."

>"Well old chum, it's nice to see how well you did on your first mission with Diana!"
>"Yes dearie, you did a terrific job! Come here sweetie! Mwah!"
>"Gee... Thanks for the kiss Mrs. Prince."
>"Hahaha, well Diana, I'll see you later. It's been a pleasure. Come on Robin, it's time to celebrate! Maybe soon we'll set you up for a mission with Hawkgirl or Zatanna!...You lucky son of a bitch..."
>As Batman exits the lair of Gorilla Grodd with his sidekick, he stops to give him a fistbump. Thankfully, Diana neither heard Batman's whispered remark, nor did she see the fistbump.

Nope. Apparently that's their sole purpose in human development

Thread dead? Was curious about my kidnapped by villains idea.

except she doesn't seem to be keen on going with adventures with said boy.

does this count?

iirc the lady partner is old enough to have been combat partners with the MC's dad.

There summer fun buddies.

pretty much have to drag her on that boat.

would rather live with a green frog that she hates out in the farm (ZUKEEEEEE!!!!!).

Kitchen Witch was a fun almost /ss/ story

What you talking about? she loves being with Steven.
She looks bored around Peridot.

fan art doesn't really cut it.

more of her attitude/choices seems to be "i like this kid but i have to get away from him"

go back to homeworld
be stuck in the bottom of the ocean with jasper
go away again (they episode where they went to jersey)
stay in the barn

Was gonna make a story about a dragon lady who does standard adventure/hero stuff with a human reporter boy who follows her around.

There are tons of cute moments between them in the show sadly I have no clips.
But you can tell Lapis really does care about him,

>your favorite episode of Black Cat The Animated Series, user?
The one where he gets her pregnant.
Was not expecting the litter of actual kittens.

>The little boy is really a grown man with stunted growth.
The author made him "actually 16" to cover his ass. Fresherluke is one of us.
Hope he actually makes volume two,

ME ill be the sidekick

Anyone got any ideas?

/furss/ is pure kino.

Have you actually watched the show? Steven's the only thing she remotely cares about in the universe

Canned Furry did it pretty well.