Mickey's Shorts

New mickey mouse short just released

youtube.com/watch?v=-T1TlY2Rf-Q

Glad they keep on making those

It's garbage but kids will love it, because it sells oversimplified view of world, and rightly points out that they are very eager to change the world for better. Very few continue doing so later in life tho.

I unsubscribed thinking they stopped making these.

I remember the last one I watched was the Christmas special they aired in December on the Disney Channel. I thought it was their last episode.

Are you sure you're not mistaking this for Captain Planet?

Is this a reupload? Why have I already seen this one?

No, this is new. I've watched every short, even the Christmas special. I'm .

It isn't brand new to today. We've already had threads about Oswald in the trash and
>"A MAYN!"

>It's garbage but kids will love it
kek

You in the right thread, champ?

Pluto you're RRRRRRRRRRipped!

How autistic

I fucking loved the cameos in this one. Hopefully they make more.

Not him but it was an attempt at a meta joke.
Since the episode is literally about a mountain of garbage

whu happen?

Now that Oswald's been acknowleged and canned how long until he gets an actual episode?

wat

hey was that bug one of ludo's henchmen from star vs

Is this how Americans deal with garbage? They just dumb it all on one location?

Really not digging the animation on these things. An icon like Mickey deserves the best.

And what country are you from that the idea of a junkyard is so alien?

Sweden

What we don't recycle we burn for energy production, what we don't burn for energy production goes through Anaerobic digestion or Compost to produce biofuels.

>burning
Creating air pollution isn't much of a solution.

never ever
Oswald would be like Poochy, but with nostalgiabait

in Merica we bury our shit deep underground after strip mining the area

>For energy production
Know what that means? It means that we have Cogeneration plants that uses garbage as fuel, with some very strict rules when it comes to cleaning the flue gas.
That's very third world like of you

We have junkyards here too. You can find some cool shit there, like furniture and life-sized replicas of sonic the hedgehog.

Junkyard is for metal, not the same as garbage

Oh, I see the problem. You thought you were special. Everybody composts and recycles. This is a cartoon, you see. That's why they just dumped it all into a big hole.

>Oswald

It aired in Europe I think and somebody recorded it and uploaded it in HD weeks ago.