Why are all adult cartoons so much more juvenile and childish compared to cartoons directed at kids

Why are all adult cartoons so much more juvenile and childish compared to cartoons directed at kids.

Most of them are bad sitcoms.

Because Adult Cartoons are typically not allowed to be anything other than a vehicle for snappy Jewish writer humor

Also, the main audience of them is teenagers, who are possibly the least mature people of all time who's whole understanding of "maturity" amounts to referencing sex drugs and violence as much as possible, cause that stuff AINT 4 KIDZ MAAAAN, meanwhile kids cartoons are not expected to be mature at all so when they display a level of maturity it seems like a much bigger deal

They tend to overcompensate trying to assuage the viewer's insecurity over watching a cartoon. Also, they're cartoons.

They think that the only reachable group for them could be manchildren who let themselfs down to watch "cartoons", so they just make them without even thinking actual stories or mature themes could be explored.

Because they can't be anything else. You can't put actual adult humor in there because someone will be offended. The only "maturity" in those are a lot of violence and some swearing. But they can't so much as show a female nipple and have to virtue signal as hard as they can when they even skirt around sexism or racism.

This.

>themselfs

You didn't use your stupid Mabel image. Bravo. Did you find that picture on Tumblr?

So what? I only recal from english class that you have to put a s at the plural form of yourself. What do I care if you correctly write it with v or not.
But at least, this one time, you could feel yourself superior to someone. Good job.

Maybe they stayed the same. You're the one that changed, user.

>recal

fak u

They're both juvenile. One is bog standard screechy slapstick with ~mature life lessons~ and one is aimed at an audience who find weed,tits and retro pop culture the pinnacle of comedy.

They aren't.
You're trying to validate your lack of developmental progress.

/thread

Watch this and tell me it's juvenile and childish.

because kids want to watch adult cartoons and as this board demonstrates adults want to watch kids cartoons

>and as this board demonstrates adults want to watch kids cartoons
Mate, there are less than 200 regular posters here.

Kids want to grow up, teenagers believe they are already grown up but are insecure about it, adults generally forget the ideals they had for adulthood and turn out to be unambitious schlubs.

Adult cartoons usually boil down to either insecure teen humor or schlubby nostalgia.

>stupid Mabel image
I'm a GF fan, care to post it?

I thought it's within the rules to not write like shit on purpose. I think we're assuming this is a typo. At least learn from this instead of acting like Willis from Dumbing of Age