HOW DO I INTO HOMESTUCK?¿¿¿

HOW DO I INTO HOMESTUCK?¿¿¿

DON'T

But I wanna :(

Try reading it I guess

Check out Problem Sleuth if you're interested.

>read Jailbreak
>read Problem Sleuth
>start reading Homestuck from the start of Act 1
>stop reading Homestuck at the end of Act 4
>if you want to risk it, read Homestuck Act 5
>do NOT under any circumstances read Act 6 or beyond and just take Cascade [s] as the end of the comic

>if you want to go beyond that, read Act 6 up to the third Act 6 intermission
>if you hate life itself read up to the end of Act 6 Intermission 5 and surmise your own ending
>if the noose is already around your neck read up to the end of Act 6 Act 6 Intermission 3 at your own peril
>DO NOT READ ACT SIX ACT SIX INTERMISSION FIVE
>there is no act 7

Read the first page

Read the rest of the comic

Kill yourself for wasting your time on irredeemable garbage

observe these digits

you fucken DONT

this tbqh

Don't, is boring and makes no sense and got with a terrible ending

Jesus Christ, this question comes up in every board. If you can't get into Homestuck, you probably don't like it or care about it, just like if you want to get into Slipknot or cilantro but just can't, you don't like it or care about you it.

Read Problem Sleuth instead.
If you find that's the kind of stuff you really like, then go read Ruby Quest. or Beginner's Guide To The End Of The Universe. or Last Flight Of The Sparrow.
If you want that blue-ball experience of reaching the end of what's published but not the end of the story, read All Night Laundry or Awful Hospital or Dive Quest.

There's so much out there. of course most of it is crap, but there's SO MUCH that the small fraction of not-crap has good stuff. You don't have to go to Homestuck.

The sad truth is that there's nothing like Homestuck. There are things with certain similar traits, a particular similar feel, maybe better writing, but nothing exactly like what Homestuck was, in large part because Homestuck is actually really four or five different stories of wildly fluxuating quality crammed together.

take your autism elsewhere

You don't, it is a complete waste of time.

I have no intention to read homestuck or either does it have the appeal to make me read it,(also the fanbase is Undertale level cancer) someone sum it up in 10 words and a reaction image

autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism

>also the fanbase is Undertale level cancer
No, fuck you. The Undertale fanbase is Homestuck level cancer.

Steven Universe and Undertale but with surprisingly higher concentrations of cancer