God tier villain thread

God tier villain thread

>We outnumber them 2 to 1!
>Yes...?
>We have twice their firepower!
>Yeees...?
>W-well...we should give them a chance to surrender..
>Umm, no. *back hands into a rock*
>Question my command again and I will tear you limb from mismatched limb, Fuzor.

He's too good for this world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIfXyYSOWXs
youtube.com/watch?v=A9t7G_lHeiY
youtube.com/watch?v=A89raehoAJc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQzXdox9wbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*blocks your path*

>"You're telling me my plan. I know what the plan is, I came up with the plan, it's MY plan. What I don't know is how close you are TO ACCOMPLISHING MY PLAN!"

Beast Wars was great and Megatron was probably 50% of what made it great
youtube.com/watch?v=oIfXyYSOWXs
>I am alpha and omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come...and you will know my name is Megatron when I lay my vengeance upon you!

Rhinox best maximal

Best Spider-Man villain coming through

>REMEMBER FOOLISH ANONS: EVEN IN DEATH I WAS STILL ABLE TO HURT THAT FOOLISH SAMURAI IN THE WORST WAY POSSIBLE! FOR EVERY MANS' DEEPEST FEAR IS LOSING THE PERSON HE LOVES THE MOST! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Would he technically be the first Decepticon Prime?

>MADE US SLAVES

Where the Autobots that much of assholes

As much as i hated Sari, TFA was actually amazing. Megatron in that incarnation was intimidating, ruthless, cunning, and overall one of the most competent villains i have ever witnessed.

In TFA's definition of Prime: absolutely

Depends which continuity but since BW is tied in with the G1 cartoon he's talking gobshite.

The fact that even in pieces, he was able to bide his time while still subtly pulling strings established him as a serious threat.

I'm surprised Mysterio isn't that well known compared to Spidey's other rogues. He's been the main villain in multiple video games yet he hasn't even been teased or hinted at in any of the 5 films.

>GOAT
>6'4"
>Big Dick
>Did nothing wrong
>Cool as Fuck
>Rich as Fuck
>Hot as Fuck
>Alpha as fuck
>GOAT French VA
>GOAT English VA
>Exposed Grougaloragran the useless Faggot
>Exposed Yugo the useless Midget
>Exposed The Xelor GOD
>Made the Sadida people his bitch
>Fucking rekt that Iop faggot
>Fucking rekt half of the known World
>Wakfu fans still obsessed with him after all these years
>Is the reason people finally started to say no to mediocre Villains
>Didn't take shit from anyone
>Married a 10/10
>Was easily the best part of Wakfu
>Was universally over with everyone
>Actually defeated the so called ""Heroes"" in the end
>Went out in his own terms
>So Popular that they're actually gonna bring him back again
>Will go down in history as the greatest Sup Forums """Villain""" of all time

>Read all Sup Forums jerking off about how based and amazing this guy was

>Watch the show

>Kills Ultra Magnus, the king of all jobbers, off-screen

>Gets punched out by an Autobot 1/2 of his height in the finale

>All he ever did was kill a super minor character with 5 minutes of screentime at most

Ah.

Nice baito desu pay attention next time

"The base is undermanned and unprotected, ours for the asking."
"Aww, now, we ain't gonna ask, are we? How's about we just blast our way in there, an' slag everybody 'n' TAKE IT?!"
"Mmmmm... okay!"

youtube.com/watch?v=A9t7G_lHeiY

No other Megatron will ever come off this threatening or dynamic. BW Megs wreaks of a political extremist which is still unique to the franchise.

Megatron makes the word yes sexy.

The loony toons slapstick he constantly underwent made him Skeletor tier in nonthreatening.

It had died off by seasons 2/3

He would have been in the 4th movie if not for the reboot. They even had storyboards of his scene drawn up.

Until he, ya know, shot Optimus Prime in the head, nearly destroying time.

youtube.com/watch?v=A89raehoAJc

Always the S2 finale. But does everyone forget the S1 finale where he played a four-way chess match AND WON?! Yeeeeesssssssssss.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQzXdox9wbQ

One of the things i loved about BW Megs was that he was at his best when put into a corner. End of Season 2, he's lost most of his troops then blows up Optimus and essentially wins, end of Season 3, he loses his base to Tigerhawk then finds Nemesis and BTFO's everybody.

It's even one of the few things Beast Machines got right, where he was probably at his most dangerous when he was running around in the Diagnostic Drone body.