Hotel Transylvania The Series

So this is on Disney Channel at the moment.

At least it isn't some lazily-written low budget cgi with 9 characters and 3 locations like everyone else is doing.

indeed, instead of that it's lazily-written low budget motion tween animation with 9 characters and 3 locations

New Vampire to Waifufag over?

Loved the first 2 episodes. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Magi a cute

Is it honestly cheaper to animate this way than others?
I mean I guess it would be then again Jimmy Neutron first aired ages ago so I dunno.

Is that still Vampire mom or is that their daughter?

Daughter without the ginger

What I meant was that's the daughter of Dracula. And he doesn't date that loser of a human.

Looks like shit but it's got a waifu so it's a 10/10

I want to fuck Mavis and Aunt Lydia.

Go fuck yourself Genndy. Airing it the same night [adult swim] reairs the SJ finale that pissed everyone off? Enough suffering dammit!

It sucks.

>awful animation
>new characters are all shit
>"gags" are mostly a lot of noise/zaniness, hyper without any actual humor to back it up
>storylines are thin as can be
>bland/weak voice acting

At least the movies had great animation, a sense of comedic timing, and somewhat distinct character personalities. This show has none of that.

is her "husband" and kid in the show?

No.

You're such a c u c k. You only liked the movie because of that ginger husband and their kid, and Adam Sandler is such a hack.

>ginger husband
didn't most people not like him?
also don't diss adam sandler you fuck

The only hack is Genndy.

Not long until it's on Disney XD. Disney has such a hard on for having teen sitcoms on their main channel.

Nah, if Tangled managed to stay on the channel, so will this.

So have any preggo characters shown up yet?

Does Gendy work on the show?

There's no fucking room to breathe in this show. It moves WAY too fast and crams in WAY too many plotlines in a single episode.

Reviewer, wolf pups, and nose picker could've all been their own episodes. Cramming them into 11 minutes was comedic suicide.

It's based on his film series so technically yes

No.

No.