/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Removing the [embed]s Again Because Some Idiot Put Them Back In Last Thread Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out this Week:
Droids Unplugged #1 (June 28)
Doctor Aphra #8 [Screaming Citadel #5] (June 28)
Poe Dameron #16 (June 28)

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=zB4I68XVPzQ

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=_q51LZ2HpbE

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

cgplus.com/forum/t/star-wars-reimagined-renaissance-darth-vader/308
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is she, /swco/?

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DO IT GET OUT OF MY THREAD REEEEEEEEEEEEE

How the fuck does he do it

madman

I will bring the [embed]s back OP. Just you wait. The moment you let your guard down and forget to make a new OP in time... I'll be there.

only a shitposter lord deals in autistic typos

I'm going to post Darth Vader variants.

>why didnt they just have multiple smaller reactors in the second death star?

this episode was kino. I just started watching recently and I'm wondering what happened to Wolf and Gregor, they get shown one last time but then don't get on board to meet Ashoka, where did they go?

They didn't have the Death Star designers around anymore to make a second pass on it

Also they fixed the hole. The thing that happened to the first one literally could not happen again.

They stayed behind and made a home out of the remaining AT-AT

hope we get to see them again. I was surprised they had Gregor there, it didn't seem like he survived.

They're out slinging from their new ride with their new buddy the left behind AT-AT crewmember.

FATHER

Looks like something from Book of the New Sun.

Filoni hinted that we could see them again before the show ends

Disney should make a comic on the clones after the rise of the empire, considering they don't have many line ups at the moment and there's a lot they have yet to explore. This could be profitable by tying in with rebels and telling the adventures of Rex and crew.

>"Welcome aboard, shiny! How do you feel about gay sex?"
>"Uh, I'm not-"
>"Great, because we have lots of it around here!"

That's about it for me.

Thanks for the dump, a lot of these are pretty fucking cool

dat ass

Singularity Vader would be so fucking boss for anything...just, ANYTHING. Like this motherfucker right here is some dude's father look at that shit.

I've got 7 more

Why haven't you downloaded Force Arena yet /swco/?

You know, with Disney holding the rights to Star Wars now it's a shame we'll never actually see people get to play with Star Wars any more like this.
Like that time they animated every 5 seconds of the original trilogy by different animators.

anybody else really hate this alt-star wars shit?

Uh guys one of your destroyers is falling

And that's it from me

Not really. Just ignoring for the most part.

I want Anakin to fuck me

Not sure why you would. It's just artists having fun with the idea.

Yeah Disney are the greediest corp in the world despite making billions a year

No cause i don't hate fun and cool things

What's wrong with it?

this would be cool but I think he has too many lights.

I fucking swear this has gotta be based or inspired by some book but I can't put a name on it.

I don't like it, but its not exactly harming the thread. If others like it, let them have their fun

Has marvel said anything about what the new comics are gonna be?

We know there's a Mace comic coming up. I'm guessing they'll announce more stuff at Comic-con, or maybe even D23.

neat, I probably won't read that though, he's never been a character I particularly like.

It's TRON-inspired so it makes sense

artist said he took inspiration from Deus Ex: H.R.

cgplus.com/forum/t/star-wars-reimagined-renaissance-darth-vader/308

Mace Windu, with hints that they're going to be focusing on more prequel-era Jedi for a while

>hints that they're going to be focusing more on prequel-era Jedi for awhile

source? because i would fucking love this

Well rather than "Character: Subtitle", the comic is being called "Title: Character".

Can't remember the exact title, it's something like "Knights of the Republic: Windu", so it's very safe to assume there will be other Jedi spotlights after him

Well its subtitled Jedi of the Republic. Definitely a nod that they can jump around

>finally got to start reading thrawn on a long-ass plane ride
If you told me one of my favorite star wars stories of the nu-canon would be half-revolved around a woman spending most of her time as a fucking pencil pusher I'd have laughed

This is my favorite

unironically a nazi though.

I don't like ASSFAGGOTS
Played Galaxy of Heroes for a while again after the Nihilus update but the grind just became too much
At least it's tied to my jewgle account so I can pick it up again if I ever wanted

An Imperial character depicted as a Nazi, how inappropriate!

>Mobage

So guys, is Rey a skywalker or kenobi?

Neither she's a Vos

She's a palpatine

I don't trust you

Better.

She's a womyn

There's people that actually do throw a shitfit whenever someone compares the Empire to the Nazis.

But she has a plan!

Well, what is it?

Just trust her with the legacy of the Force, ok?

So, did we dodge a bullet?

that meme alone is worth it

How do nucanon fags feel about being Disney's bitch?

Probably. Apparently even Alden Ehrenreich was getting nervous about how much of a comedy they were trying to make it.

unironically want this

how do you feel about not being canon and therefore irrelevant
I can do this too : ^)