It's a long shot, but do you think Rebirth will introduce Jakeem in JSA...

It's a long shot, but do you think Rebirth will introduce Jakeem in JSA? Johnny did mention he didn't mean to throw the genie away, and kinda thinking what if Jakeem found Yz.

I would think so but I do not think we are getting JSA or Legion for awhile.

Probably.

he's one of the few non white guys regulars in the book and johns likes him

>replacing a white hero with a minority
fuck off sjw

Imagine how monumentally assblasted newfag casuals would be

Is that a Stand?

>assblasted newfag casuals
???

people like was pretending to be, presumably

kind of feels like a decent chance they'll make him the great grandson who believed Johnny's stories

Oh, so an ironic shitposter?

Johnny mentioned having a grandson, I'd be surprised if the grandson isn't Jakeem

They made a big point of mentioning he had a granddaughter so it'll probably be her so they'll have a wet mouth they can take turns using anonymously

I think her son is the important one here not her

OH YEAH I'm stupid disregard that last post

No way would they have that line if it wasn't Jakeem.

God I hope the JSA launch goes well.
There's so many characters I want back.

Kinda of the obvious choice if you ask me.

But i'm wondering; are the JSA members alls tuck in the Speed Force like Jay is? Are they back into the limbo? Are they dead? Are they all old and senile with no memories of what happened? And is it all due to a spell that Johnny Thunder casted on them? Its been 37 years JT is in retirement homes, he's nearing the 100 yrs himself, has the JSA been gone since 1980 then? Or is it 1985/6?

So much questions, so little answers.

I think only speedsters would be there since Jay's non-rescue was so similar to Wally's successful one.

Maybe each JSA member was disappeared in a way unique to their franchise though? Fuck I hope Doomsday Clock gives us something.

Dark Days is bringing back the Hawks so we'll probably know more then

but those hawks might not be the JSA hawks so who knows what Snyder has in mind or if hes even going to touch the JSA stuff

>Snyder touching anything JSA related

Please God no.

I remember Snyder said he wasn't doing any Johns stuff, but I don't know if that meant specifically Manhattan or everything. And I can't remember if it was before the Doomsday Clock announcement.

Best be prepared for the inevitable.

Welp, my night is ruined.

What is it with black people and genies?

>right pic

hypercrisis af

Does anyone else search their first name/full name to see if they share it with any DC or Marvel characters?

He mentioned MacCarthy which is how they usually disappear in continuity. So the 50s?

jay seemed kinda older than 30's/40's in the button

so jay is in the speed force, fate is fighting aquaman's ancestor, what happened to alan and ted, like alan could have become the starheart and get free later, but Ted only has the cat thing. did he become a cat?

Catman seems to have stolen his "9 lives" thing