"Marco,we like you now, get outta here. Go home"

>"Marco,we like you now, get outta here. Go home"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UndRkZ2ukYE
youtu.be/wBMOc24_aIw
youtube.com/watch?v=B3hv-Yqfv8w
acolumbinesite.com/victim/memoriam.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh cool, are Ferg and Al gonna put on a school show or something?

This is such an obscure thread starter I don't think it will take off.

...artist?

THIS IS NOT MY LUDO/TOFFEE MINDBREAK THREAD

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

>Brooks was here

...is this what we've come to? Columbineposting?

Smashing my wand wasn't funny!
KEKING ME WASNT FUNNY!!!!

Hopefully Rosencrantz and Guildenstern have at least marginally better taste

Columbine has been joked about for years dude

I for one welcome our new Columbine overlords

bring on yet another autistic AU

But why here? In this thread? For this show?

I didn't make this thread, but why the fuck not? Have some fun.

We never discuss the intricacies of this show's multiple dimensions. Let's delve into this for a moment.

Namely, is Heaven its own designated dimension in the Star Vs canon? Did Jesus walk on space-time? Could I use the portals to literally fuck myself in the ass?

Simon, circa 2015

Star gon' get uncuck'd?

Hey faggots,

My name is Marco, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I'm a red belt in karate and have been practicing towards my black belt. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn 14-year-old girls"? I also get straight A's, and room with a super cool and fun exchange student (She just scored me and my gf Love Sentence tickets; shit was SO platonic). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bestie

>OP isn't Jackie
Thread is shit already. Way to go.

Context, they used to be part of the main cast as the side backfriends but got bullied out of the show already in the half of the first seson

Who is the gent with the glorious hair,
Who thinks rejection from girls is not fair?
With with shades from Armaniā„¢, and a car from Germany,
whose infinite virtues are known near and far?
It's Sup Forums's own sweetheart, dear Elliot R.!

And under the shimmer of wannabe threads
lies hidden a fierce and disastrous lad!
The Stacies and roasties that lurk in the night
Will cower in fear WHEN THIS SUPREME GENT...
(((IGNITES!)))

[propulsive rock beat]

Locked and loaded like a born gunslinger,
And wreaking havoc like a natural doombringer,
He rocks that SIG dual-wield and Glock made to compete
He's gonna slay those cunts so hail the gent sup-reeeeeeee-eeeeeee-eeeeeeeeeme~!

Cause he's a rebel virgin, he's the best!
He's a ball of lightning in a bulletproof vest!
He's a THOT Patrol roaring through the night,
He's our supreme gent and a really messed up guy!

Thread theme

youtu.be/UndRkZ2ukYE

>rebel virgin
>supreme gent

what is this thread?

fuck you I want that thread now

What kind of thread do you want it to be?

idunno but i like how this thread is going so far

They must be really close friends to shoot up a school together

Oh boy, we are going on an interesting adventure this thread, got any more fitting songs? Hahahahaha

i remember the days when these theads were full of cuckposting

>you will never be so tight with someone you go in a murder suicide spree with them

I had a nightmare where I was just trying to get to class, when Janna confronted me. She actually pinned me up against the lockers, right in the middle of the hallway, when everyone was walking to final period. I was so, so scared, because I didn't want to get in trouble for hitting a girl, but at the same time I couldn't ask for help, especially not since everyone started snickering at me for being assaulted by a girl. She knocked my textbooks out of my arms while just smiling at me, that cold, heartless smile of hers, and told me to "whip it out".

I pretended like I had no idea what she's talking about. I was shaking, red in the face, so embarrassed by the situation that I couldn't even look her in the eyes. She slapped me. It stung. It left a mark on my cheek. She told me to "whip it out" or else things would get worse for me. Despite feeling like I was going to be killed, I stayed resolute, and refused once more.

Then she reached into my pants, without consent, without warning, and gripped my genitals. She smiled and laughed, and everyone saw what was going on. Some stopped to stare. No one tried to help me, and she didn't care what she was doing. "That's pretty impressive!" she laughed in my face, not caring about my horrible discomfort. She looked left and right, and when she finally found Star, she yelled, right in front of the student body, "Hey, Star! user's got a big dick!"

Then the worst thing possible happened. Either Star wasn't paying attention, or she didn't hear correctly, but she misinterpreted what was yelled at her. She simply responded, "Yeah, user sure is a big dick!" My heart was shattered, my soul, crushed. In the blink of an eye not only had I been molested in public, but I found out the love of my life, Star Butterfly, thought I was little more than a jerk. Tears started to well up in my eyes, and Janna just kept laughing, calling me a "baby" and that I was "pathetic".

I finally woke up, physically ill, hugging my pillow for comfort.

Btw did they say actually that?

youtu.be/wBMOc24_aIw

Oh god dammit hahahaha, fucking Randy Stair, poor old Randy Phantom trying to update his vlog from the ghost zone.

What if they made an ep where an autistic princess shoots up St. Olgas for being harassed by the pretty bitch girls?

This

I don't get the joke but the image is as striking as it was back then.

Is Columbine so old people wouldn't recognize that shot?

The joke is that Marco left them for the pussy game so now they're shooting up the school because they're buttmad permavirgins.

Are you seriously triggered?

why does co have the biggest touchy feely faggots around?

wow they were fucking plebs

I think he means that people won't recognize that this is the new Star Vs shiposting thread, mostly because it's a bit of a stretch and how poorly the characters are drawn, and how they're only side characters anyways

Shut the fuck up, my grandma died in the Holocaust. We didn't even get her ashes, or her jewelry from those Nazi bastards. How DARE you make a mockery of her noble sacrifice, and the martyrdom of six million other people of Jewish faith, for your cheap laughter!

I don't see how you could think that. It's just odd, curious even. I know where I am, guy.

Ah shit, wrong copypasta, please ignore...

>2012

still horny/jelly at this "nightmare"

what could they use to resemble a shooting anyway?

>our OCs died for this

IT WAS 6 GORILLIAN YOU NAZI SYMPATHIZER

YOUR GRANDMOTHER IS ROLLING IN HER ASHES FROM YOUR IGNORANCE

>Beach Babes 2: Cave Girl Island

True Kino

look at this

There's some enjoyable films mixed in their.

So this is the new Star vs thread? Huh...

Yes, but not Marco. Watch Zero Hour, it's a good documentary.

Never gets old.

I used to work with guy who was a Columbine survivor. I never talked to him about it though. Figured he wouldn't want to, so I never asked.

it was 18 years ago. Babies have been born and grown to adulthood since those boys used their DOOM training to massacre their dick head classmates.

>this is what he beleived, he thought he would inspire others or some shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=B3hv-Yqfv8w

>their dickhead classmates
Nigga did you forget who shot who here?

Has Harambe taught you nothing?

They were dick heads too but the dick head to genuinely likable people ratio in this world is around 8:1 so I can deduce that the majority of their class mates were dick heads.

>genuinely likable people
what are you talking about?

I did my best to erase that image from my memory. The event and the victims should be remembered, but I believe the faces of the shooters should be forgotten.

Dylan and Erik did nothing wrong. Except fuck up their bombs in the cafeteria.

Sorry, no. They weren't dickheads. They were extremely mentally disturbed who desperately needed help/intervention at best, monsters at worst.

Okay, look, just because you label someone as a "monster" doesn't mean that they're someone who is going to kill everyone and everything for something as petty as a belief that they have been rendered an injustice by the popular, lovable majority.

I think.

God I hate you. You stupid faggot. You dirty nigger. You greedy kike. You fucking mongoloid. Why cant you just be a normal person? Does it hurt to know how much of a failure you are? Does it kill you to know that diabetes is going to kill you? Does the autism really affect you that much? Because what you just posted is what causes a lack of faith in humanity! Here I am, sitting in my basement like the rest of us, but then you and your unfathomable brand of retard comes along and just fucks everything up! HOW ARE YOU SO AUTISTIC? WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN PUT DOWN YET? SOMEONE PLEASE PUT US OUT OF YOUR MISERY!
Take your .5 centimeter dick off of the keyboard for just one second and listen up. Let me explain something to you. YOU ARE BELOW ME. I AM BETTER. IN EVERY SINGLE WAY. DON'T YOU EVER FORGET THAT FOR A SECOND, YOU FUCKING PLEBEIAN. YOU ARE A STREET RAT! GARBAGE! WORTHLESS! You and your kind make me sick. So sick to the point where i thought of killing myself in an attempt to get away from your shit! BUT NOPE! HERE YA FUCKING ARE ONCE AGAIN IN THE FLESH. DRAGGING ME DOWN WITH YOU WHILE YOU SUFFER!
STAND UP FOR A MOMENT AND LOOK DOWN. CAN YOU SEE YOUR PENIS? NOPE! YOU CANT! You fat fuck. Its PATHETIC! YOU ARE PATHETIC! Its depressing when we see people not put down their pets when they are truly suffering. You are the literal garbage people throw on the side of the highway when they don't want it anymore. Faggots like you, are what cause faggots like me to go kill children. Fuck you

Please don't teleport behind me, user

acolumbinesite.com/victim/memoriam.php
And kill 13 people.

Exactly, it should have been more!

>one was a Star Wars fan awaiting The Phantom Menace
If he hadn't died, he'd be extremely disappointed with the film

Oh, no, the "monster" label only comes *after* you shoot up a school because teenage social structures suck. Beyond that, everyone in HS is a kind of an asshole. Even the nice kids.

You're already dead.

A proper princess is as kind as could be, and would never go on a killing spree.

Can't go without leaving some cute Star. Thread kinda needs it.

wew lad

Is this the Ferg thread?

Cartoons, man. The cartoons are making us all serial killers. Some cartoons. Other cartoons? Homosexuals. Homosexuals and killers. Buffalo Bills. Are we cowboys in the Wild West again? Is anarchy coming? Are you responsible? Are you mad? Are you wolf kabob rock bandage? Rock and roll is the Devil's music. Face the Music. Face to face with the man who sold the world. The Phantom Pain. Punished Star. A girl without a future. The rebel princess who threw away the crown to be with a human boy. "I abdicate the throne of Mewni for the man I love!" Prince Edward in a can. Can you feel the love tonight? Jackie and Marco kissed while holding her hand. They enjoyed it. She enjoyed it. She loves being hurt. It all comes tumbling down. She is in control of her destiny and she wants the suffering to continue. We all suffer with her, for she will be our Queen. All hail. We are her loyal subjects. We will lick her boots because it gives us pleasure. We are satisfied being under her heel. Hail and heel. We are her dogs. Is it time to let loose the dogs of war? The Great Monster War. Toffee. He's behind everything. Ludo is just a pawn. But a pawn can reach the other end of the board, and become a Queen. Is this the plot? Will Ludo become Queen of Mewni? What then of Star? She is the hand of fate. She misplayed. When the Queen falls, the player surrenders. No one will protect River. River will run red with blood. They all die. Everyone dies. Star is watching everyone die, like pieces on a chess board being captured. Toffee takes, and takes, and takes. Do you not see? He is the hand! Ludo is the pawn, and that pawn will become a Queen! Toffee is the hand in control! Toffee will lead him to greatness! Ludo wants to be played! It was planned from the beginning. Don't you see it? Chess is the game of Death. Death set you up from the start! You have had no choice! There was never any choice! This is what the show is! The ultimate deconstruction of reality! WE ARE STARS!

6.5/10
Interesting concept, needs polishing.

is it bugsecks time

Are you safe?

THAT'S IT BUDDY, YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME

So who will Marco break off with first? Ferguson or Alfonso?

This stream of conscience is absolutely riveting.

But it is completely opposite. Beside maybe Rachel Scott very few people can name other victims. But everyone remember Eric and Dylan.

And even Rachel Scott had to get Anne Frank'd into history for people to remember her. She went from just a normal dead girl to God's won precog that willingly allowed herself and twelve other people to be slaughtered just so the bombs wouldn't detonate and prove that there are modern-day martyrs because Eric and Dylan shot up the school because they were fervent atheists who kicked puppies and stole candy from babies.

Also HANDS BEHIND THE DRESSER THAT WE DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT UNTIL WE MOVED HER DRESSER WHEN WE WANTED TO KEEP HER ROOM THE EXACT SAME AS SHE LEFT IT TO MEMORIALIZE HER EXISTENCE SHE WAS GIVEN A VISION AND DESTINY BY GOD PRAISE BE

I had Christian fundies. They ruined everything the guy tried to build up.

I blame Paul.

Exactly, her family REALLY milked her death.

Well...yeah. That's usually how it is. It's always the name of serial killer, the mass murder, the brutal dictator who is remembered, not the individual victims. However much I'd like for it to be the other way around, or try to personally block some things out, I can't deny that they'll still be the ones who go down in history.

Alfonso.

>Star vs the Forces of Evil
>A cartoon by James Joyce