WTF is this bullshit

WTF is this bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

freeviewcomic.com/patsy-walker-a-k-a-hellcat/patsy-walker-a-k-a-hellcat-006-2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cancelled is what it is

>People of different genders can be just friends

They both seem like girls tho

It's shit, garbage, poorly written, and poorly drawn but complaining about is like beating a dead horse since it's cancelled.
Wait for 5 more years so it can be looked back as THAT period of Marvel
Besides, America Chavez is the new hot mess right now

Storytime? I'd love context for this.

isn't the one with the beard a "trans man" or some shit?

>webcomics

Man i fucking wish that's all this was...

No he's just your average numale.

Kill yourself.

I don't have the comic i just found that image

No it's Patsy's old friend from high school Tubs

He used to be fat and now he's a bear

There's so much stuff to pick on from this: the awful art style and drawings, the absurd incisistency and de-railment of a basic conversation, useless topics that srrve no purpose to what's happening and awful writing. But the easiest thing to pick on is that I've seen stick figures draen better than this crap.

Nobody has that comic, that was what killed it.

is the writer still working in comics?

It's important to talk about canceled terrible shit.

What? This is Archie?

So that's Jen right? What's stopping her from hulking out and beating arcade?

a cancelled comic book

>He doesn't know about Patsy Walker.
Welcome to the 1940's, son.

>WTF is this bullshit
The result of a massive stroke.

Really deviantart quality art.

Not sure if it is depressing or inspiring that this person got a professional job.

Was it this one of Squirrel girl where the mildly asian one with the hair streak is a transman.

To be fair it was only one issue.

Please tell me that this is just some comic from someone's Tumblr/Deviantart Page and something that a comic company decided was good enough to put on the shelves

Holy shit I know this is old news but I keep up with a lot of this stuff and even I am blown away by the poor quality of the writing and especially the art here. I know all about Squirrel Girl and America Chavez, but I'm just sitting here in disbelief that this Hellcat page was published.

Wait, this was an actual published comic? This shit looks like it came out of a deviantart comic that some dude does in his spare time for fun. Who approved this?

Hah, that's where you're wrong.

>they paid for a guest artist for that shit
>they actually, literally, legitimately believed that this was something the public canted and would be selling more and create hype
No wonder marlel and crapcom go so well together

No, she ragequit.

I just can't imagine how someone genuinely delivered that work to a company like Marvel and somehow people said "yes, this is exactly what we wanted, thank you, here's your check"

You can read the full thing here.

freeviewcomic.com/patsy-walker-a-k-a-hellcat/patsy-walker-a-k-a-hellcat-006-2016/

The art is absolutely garbage (to the extent that I'm honestly unsure if this was ever published or not) but I can appreciate the fact that Allegri made Arcade fuckable.

Yeah, if only everything always looked exactly the same. Wouldn't that be just great?

Patsy Walker, A.K.A. Hellcat! #6

Yes, Marvel actually published this. Also, the cover art is very deceiving.

different != good

Why are she-hulks legs longer than her entire upper body? Do her legs start right at her chest?

Oh you sweet naive summer child...

Different and shitty is still shitty.

So..

>Holy shit this is awful, sucks Marvel has gone this far
or
>Whoa, this person got an actual professional job in the industry under a major label doing this quality art?! That means.....I have a chance!!!!!

?

I can't believe someone actually drew this, watched it, and still delivered it

>putting arcade in this kind of no-stakes back-pat-athon
>right after his last appearance when he brutally murdered all the interesting teen characters in the universe
Oh that wacky Arcade, such fun!

blame the editor or this, it´s his show to not let this kind of things happen

wait! the artist of this shit is natasha allegri?! what the fuck happened with her? she´s way better than this

>A comic that wasn't meant to be serious has silly art style
>ppl are somehow mad about this

"Interesting" nothing but whiney shitty bland underdogs.

>ppl
You have to go back.

>Is this trip necessary?
>Yes, which is more than I can say about you.

Ice fucking cold, Patsy.

>silly art style

You mean shitty fan art trying to pass as real art

It's by Natasha Allegri. Adventure Time alum and creator of Bee & Puppycat. So you just know it's QUALITY.
It was just a couple of pages at the end of the issue.

>has silly art style
But I don't care about the artstyle, I get that people like diferent things. I'm mad because this was obviously unfinished and yet it was published and sold.

Some people, for reasons I will never get, enjoy expending lots of time and energy on things they don't like in media/pop culture. I tent to completely ignore the things I don't like, meself. Only so many hours in a day.

Are you really saying that just because a book is comedy and isn't serious then we have to take any kind of shit, like this one, and some even pay for it?

Boy, you all would have had a *lot* of trouble if you'd been geeks back in the 70s, when the deadline was king, and every fourth issue or so from Marvel was a super-rushed fill-in. As opposed to the three or four times in the entire year it happens today. Perspective!

Also, git offa my lawn, y'damn kids! ^.^

I took it and paid for it. I *liked* it. You didn't? Fine. Don't buy it. In any case, Marvel doesn't owe jack shit to you personally. So don't take it that way. You'll live longer.

>namefag
>emoticons
>trying to pull grognard seniority on an anonymous finnish woodcut board
>"criticizing the literal pile of shit on my plate is a waste of time, i just send it back to the chef"

I hope your life gets cancelled next.

Arcade is cute, yeah

>Marvel
>editors

Deadlines happened.

I hope someone in your family drops dead!

preferably someone close to you, rawr :3c