Why doesnt he animate or make comics anymore?

Why doesnt he animate or make comics anymore?

Fear Hole was a genuinely good series

He's doing awful hospital

> let me post low-rent shmorky

No, go fuck yourself these are shit

LMAO, this is so random, epic, and (if I dare say) FOR THE FREAKIN' WIN.

I like em

Is the joke of these comics that they are trying to hard? Because it just seems genuine

>low-rent shmorky

ouch

Someone call the police there's been a fucking murder

Someone ranted about him and his opinions in things once. It was pretty top tier. If someone screen capped it I would be so happy.

Bogs a douche, would love to see it

Bog has neat art but the kind of dude into this kinda art 9 times outta 10 is a complete dickwheel

whats wrong with him?

ignore them, they just get butthurt because he's SJW(and honestly he's pretty mild by SJW standards, I don't agree with everything he believes, but it pretty much all makes sense, which is more than can be said for pretty much anyone on Sup Forums), I've known the guy for a decade and he's a legitimately nice guy, he just doesn't have much patience for the kind of internet behavior people on this site prefers, partially because he'd been a part of it himself back in the old days(by which I mean late 90's early 2000's days)

Bogs problem isnt his SJW shit, it's that he acts extremely condescending and dismissive towards people with differing opinions to his

doesn't really come off that way to me at all, personally I think you guys are just being petty

Were you not around for Dogscreech

>and honestly he's pretty mild by SJW standards
>are you fucking sure about that nigga.jpg

He's one of the most extreme i have seen

>Actually read through 10+ pages when it was active just to get a good handle on what type of person he was
>even when you agree with his points he's a cunt

>he's a legitimately nice guy
That's where you're absolutely wrong. Politics aside, he utterly loathes people who disagree with him, and hates fans when they don't so exactly what he wants. Early in Awful Hospitals run, there was a point where Bog got so fed up with the readers not progressing the story he actively took over and refused to accept reader input for awhile, justifying it on his blog as being "necessary" to get the story to continue.

He's a terrible DM and a hateful individual, and he despises anyone who likes things he doesn't (such as anyone who prefers technological horror to grotesque organic horror, as he's bitched about the Borg multiple times).

>wahwahwah i don't like thing because creator was mean to me

Cry me a river. You fucking [triggered] sissy.

His art is atrocious and his sense of humor is shitty. It's like he took notes from Shmorky and that one trans girl comic.

Or is this the part where you say that I am objectively wrong and that Bogleech is a good person who deserves nothing but praise and respect?