Monday Carol Thread

youtu.be/r16NjjDPLlc

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/captain-marvel-origin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Happy MCM week!

jiggy jiggy

Ideal movie design, using that hair.
Outfit needs to be thick rubber/leather like the Dceu Superman suit and not cloth.

no way the boots are that long.

This.

Guardians Annual too.
This is probably the entirety of her appearance though.

>the Brood
Why even bother asking?

My biggest point of anger related to Carol's big push in comics & soon film is that we will never see this magnificent design on film...

That's the most likely costume for Marvell in the movie, though.

Give it to me straight Sup Forums, what are Mar-Vell's chances of being in the movies?

90+%.
Supporting cast though.

And what are his chances of making it out alive?

I'd say they're OK. His death is pretty famous for being relatively mundane.
Probably like EMH MahrVehl he just stays on Hala.

Yeah, but EMH Carol is Ms Marvel, not Captain.

0%

He'll be like Abin Sur and pass the torch on to Carol after death. It'll be boring.

There's no chance of that, they've said they're making it less like Green Lantern, not more.

She's getting her powers via Ant-Man's quantum realm.

There is no Yon Rogg, Mar-Vell and the psyche magnitron. There is no Ms. Marvel origin. This is straight up MCU Captain Marvel origin whatever the fuck that is.

>Give it to me straight Sup Forums, what are Mar-Vell's chances of being in the movies?
zero.
months ago, the movie's writers mentioned they were changing her backstory to eliminate Mar-Vell.

>She's getting her powers via Ant-Man's quantum realm
you don't know that.

>There is no Yon Rogg, Mar-Vell and the psyche magnitron.
you don't know that either.

No, they didn't.

yes, they did. slashfilm.com/captain-marvel-origin/

Nowhere in that does it say no Mar-Vell. It's far more likely to be about being a test pilot.

I love how japan made her defult look feminine.

But Gameplay wise I think Nova is better and already filled her role.

Honestly, from the base animations and moves, it felt like UMvC3 Nova was meant to be Ms. Marvel but because they're both basically cosmic-powered heroes with similar visual powers they pretty much work similar to each other mechanically.

Thank you Ms. Marvel user.

So Marvel holds back most previews until the day before now, I guess.

Who knows it depends how involved the Kree are.

from what carol's last issue was, the cadets are going to get more focus than carol and bland shit happens.

Did you mean MORE XENOSLAUGHTER?

Good callback to Maria's workout date with Carol where she got all jealous of Tony, Illuminating.

If Carol is Roman, then is Steve Seth and Tony Deanetty?

Very rude.

I like the way that looks. her old ms marvel gloves and boots to replace her current weight lifting gloves and techno shoe armor that Anka gave her. the superior red and black color scheme. I also didn't realize just how much
I missed the domino mask up until now.

Kamala's Seth
Jessica's Ambrose

>>She's getting her powers via Ant-Man's quantum realm
>you don't know that.

It has already been confirmed that Ant-Man will play a part in her origin. Throw away any expectation that MCU Carol is the Carol comic readers have known for decades. This is not Claremont's Carol, not Busiek's Carol, not Reed's Carol.

I like Anka's 'boots' actually. His gloves are OK.

That's not what the science advisor said, you autist. I guarantee you Ant-Man will not show up at all in the movie.

>That's not what the science advisor said, you autist. I guarantee you Ant-Man will not show up at all in the movie.

Which movie? Ant-Man's own movie? He won't be there cause they're going to hint CM origin there. But Ant-Man won't be there.

Ok. Gotcha.

Shes better off as Sentress

Best Carol

Sure.
After Carol mentally murders her, takes her bdy and has a kid with Steve.

>I like Anka's 'boots' actually.

you're a bigger dick sucking fag than anka.

So, how can she have Carol's powerset when she has Rogue and Steve's genes. Carol was only the psyche. Does the psyche made a threesome with egg and sperm?

>Carol

Is this the Nazi girl?

No you're thinking of her mother-in-law.

How bout a fascist couple for CW3?

this

I'm down.

This is the first design I've seen for her in a while that I haven't hated