Korra is for Sex

What about Korra do you find sexually attractive?

her masculinity

Her big, fat girlcock.

Her giant, delicious brown titties.

Honestly, if men had tits and vaginas I'd exclusively try to fuck them.

She's a selfish, entitled bitch that acts masculine and belligerent until things go badly, then she falls to pieces helplessly crying.

She's the prototypical subject of every great rape doujin.

Korra's massive breasts.

Her inferiority when compared to every single female character in A:TLA

Brown mom

It's Sup Forums's long standing position that men do everything better than women, especially at being women.

The rest of her cast.

That's right. Her friend is much cuter and prettier.

Too bad she didn't stay with Mako.
Relationships without forced drama are an incredible rarity.

>If men were women, I'd exclusively try to fuck them

Brown

Id agree with you but you imply that hips are not part of the perfect package.

Her incompetence arouses me
>is often defeated by benders 1v1 despite being the avatar
>has very little intelligence
>irrational, emotional, undisciplined and whiny
>fails at almost everything she does and needs to be saved by other people

Imagine her trying to make you cum for half the season, breaks down for two episodes, then manages to make you cum in the finale because of a deus ex.

just imagine..

They're both hot.

She is a great combination of feminime and tomboy. She has a very good looking toned body and big breasts. Her clothing is very attractive. I personally really like the color of her skin.

Her personality. She's confident, competent, energetic. Yes she has flaws, but that just makes her more human. And of course she's attractive and athletic, which never hurts.

>Imagine her trying to make you cum for half the season, breaks down for two episodes, then manages to make you cum in the finale because of a deus ex.
she'd be absolutely coated in semen

>competent

Imagine how tight her brown pussy is

her design
the moment she appeared on screen however i dropped that shit like a bag of manure

>competent
This is the part where we burst out in laughter

>she's deeply flawed, a failure and a cunt, but that just makes her human!
Guess I'm a misanthrope then.

>friend

No!

She's a delicious brown musclegirl with a nice ass and nice tits. What more can you ask for?

Weren't they? They weren't enemies iirc.

I like her muscles, and her scar, and dat uniform, and dat voice, and dat gray-ass hair and leathery skin and dope-ass breakdance skills... wait, fuck, I'm thinking 'bout Lin.

a decent character
i recall Sup Forums hyping her up with stuff like this and being so turned off by her when the show finally hit
what a let-down. this is worse than those star wars cartoons they keep churning out, let alone the original ATLA

how to do romance and shipping wrong; the cartoon. what an awful first season

>No fitness instruction videos with Korra
;_;

I want to pull down her shorts and have her hotdogging my dicc while she looks at me with her seductive smile and glistening blue eyes senpai

Somebody screencap this

Shame about the fuck-awful watermark.

>brown
>blue eyes
>fit, but big tits anyway
>cute hairstyles
Made for breeding.
Asami is for breeding too.

True.

>>fit, but big tits anyway
You can be fit and still have big tits.

Yeah, but there's cases where the tits end up weird.
Although I think that just happens in VERY muscled up girls.

Only when you go full musclegirl, yeah.
Which usually means that you have to take testosterone anyway.

It'd be easier for me to name aspects of her that I DON'T find sexually attractive.

Her season 1 personality.

That's literally all.

This.

Asami is heavily underrated.

>Although I think that just happens in VERY muscled up girls.
mostly because very muscled up girls only get to be very muscled up from anavar or test.

She's tough and spirited and has a strong will, she's the kind of girl who'd pull me out of my unhappy wallowing.

Also she seems like the type to tie me up and whip me, that's also a bonus.

This. She might not be my Avatar but she's certainly welcome to bloodbend me any day.

I mean, she'd make a good triad leader. She sort of sucks at Avataring.

Lin was almost a worthy sucessor to Toph. Too bad she never really figured out metalbending.

Season 4 Korra was great.

The part about that her that gets her beat up a lot

>strong will
She has a breakdown every season

Depressed korra was great. Her reverting back was boring.

>i recall Sup Forums hyping her up with stuff like this and being so turned off by her when the show finally hit
>what a let-down
Could you be any more wrong? People were jizzing themselves over the brown goddess when the first episode hit

Okay I'll give you that, she did singlehandedly cause the destruction of her entire lineage.

Her huge brown tits.

1. she's delicious brown
2. despite being a little masculine, her femenine features make a subtle and enjoyable balance.
3. related to point two, her masuline traits create the archetype of "tomboyish girl" that irl would instantly be overcome by the average man, and she would love it because the woman brain is literally wired to work that way.

her body. holy shit man, just her body. her personality is trash.

This. All the villains have better personalities than her.

>because another girl from the cast helped her out
fixed

>the rogue comic will never be finished

which nation do you think has the biggest cocks

Girth Nation.

Strength
Brown
Good hair
Piercing eyes

I find the most eroctic part of a woman to be the boobies

That look of indignation as she is raped is kino

Korra's muscle-brain is cute

CUTE

The fire nation has THE biggest cocks in the world. They have been described as "like a fire ferret"

That's a lemon plot right there

Muscles, brown, athletic, powerful, headstrong dumb bitch that needs to be put in her place, her eyes that I want to see glaring up at me while she sucks my dick, perfect hair length to be pulled.

She's got that water tribe tribal motif going on
Tribal girls are hot

and is probably rockin a massive untamed bush

She looks hot as fuck in a straightjacket while weaing a muzzle.

>hey Mako wanna make out eith both of us?
> mako: fuckoff lol

Is it just me or does the way that artist draw Korra's face make her look like DW?

The fact that she is an Alpha Female who has 2 fuk bois doing what she wants when she wants it.

I never found Korra attractive. Shitty haircut, shitty clothes, no pronounced lips, derpy eye shape, brown skin. Nothing, I couldn't find anything I'd find attractive in her. Completely unsexy. Funny enough, she's the only female in the show I felt this way about. Every other girl was top tier. Especially Kya and Asami and Lin

Girlabs are my fetish and she is a fine source of that

Let's settle this once and for all.

Iahfy Korra or Owler Korra?

Korra is the most sexually attractive when she's on her knees, servicing Asami.

iAHFY Korra is softer.

Back muscles generally, she has a surprisingly well defined lat spread that we're starting to see more in cartoons and anime. She clearly diddies an amount, any girl I can lift with really...

Lin is fine as hell

I feel like she's the kind of athletic lady who I could do in the butt a lot without her ass falling out, increasing her sexual utility 50%

I don't know she ain't that bad when she knocked out on her back.

No means no Bill Cosby!