Male at top of dominance hierarchy

>male at top of dominance hierarchy
>gets emasculated over the course of the series

every.
time.

series only got better with less toxic masculinity. don't blame them because you were raised by a single mother.

>implying Brock was ever emasculated
You WISH you could wear a dominatrix amazon GF as masculinely as Brock does.

brock barely changed at all during the series

He got a lot warmer and more talkative.
I wouldn't say that's "barely".

But Brock hasn't changed a bit throughout the series.

That only makes Brock more manly.

He's becoming a father figure.

They changed him from a gag character to a character and that was just S1->S2. Or possibly even S1->later S1.

i think its all in your head
he is pretty much a psychopath, he gets crazy and murders everything
maybe its because he is no longer just fighting nameless henchmen so they wat to give him more dialogue and character
or its because he got the o.s.i as a b plot wich do nothing but suck his dick non stop
last episode they had brock fight one of the meanest motherfuckers around

>He's becoming a father figure.
he always was

Gas the Sup Forumss

oh sweety, are you lost?
this isnt tumblr

>becoming smarter and more collected somehow makes you less manly
OP, you seriously need a lesson on masculinity. Brock is still a murder machine, except now he's a lot calmer and contained. Self-control is a core aspect of masculinity.

>google sergeant hatred images

I don't know what I expected.

Hey, time to fuck off back to r/ComicsForSissies, faggot.

For Hank, at least.

>googled it
>didn't see anything unusual

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman

Sup Forums is pussy shit these days and you faggots still get triggered over it. It's pathetic.

That's called character development, he's becoming more human

Bonnie from Family Guy literally wants to kill Joe, they've made hims so pathetic

Since you're still posting and haven't killed yourself yet, it's pretty clear that the problem is not yet over.

Do it. End your life. No one will miss you.

Nope.

Bite the curb, "sweetie".

Great argument. You really proved you pont.

I don't watch current family guy, how bad is it?
that completely ruins the original punchline of the character, the alpha male of the group being a cripple. without the comedic disposition it just ends up being a wimpy cripple.

>all these people defending whipped samson

NYET!

He's prone to crying, made almost incapable, and is pretty much the loser of Peter's friends.

He got older and became more aware of the limitations of his life and inability to be with the woman he loves. There was a whole post-credits scene in which he tells Hank about why he has changed over the years.

>Imagine being so pathetic that the mere thought of someone existing makes you angry.

Did i describe /pol or you?

>Opposing whipped Samson
>Posts pic of his dominatrix

Well okay.

Joe may be the only person to get a logical character development over the course of Family Guy. He shows up in Quahog as a crippled but capable cop, but over the years the thin veneer of self esteem he has crumbles under the assault of Peter's terrible insults. He loses all respect for himself as a man. His wife follows suit, seeing Joe turn from a man into a literal man-baby that she now has to support more than ever. It's now to the point where she actively cheats on him and plots to kill him. His son comes back from Iraq as a deserter and a traitor after five years of faking his own death. Then there's the newborn baby that they had, a cruel reminder of the good times that existed before Quahog (Remember, Bonnie was pregnant for like ten seasons from her introduction)

His self esteem has gotten so bad that he's gone from a star cop on the force to a glorified gofer/beat cop that no one on the squad wants to trust with their lives anymore because of his blatant suicidal actions and yet they don't want to fire him because they're too afraid of the shitstorm from firing a crippled hero cop.

He can't even dream about walking again because that's already happened, and when it did his 'friends' broke into his house and tried to cripple him again just because he wanted to do more than sit around in a tired rundown bar and drink himself to death in a soiled diaper that his wife will have to change him out of because he's too fucked up to take care of himself.

Only character in the show that has actual development even if it's shit.

wow you are going full 2010 on his ass
you must be the coolest kid at your highschool

>telling someone to kill themselves means you're angry

Goes to show how all those retarded Sup Forumscunts are Reddit immigrants that only got here a year ago. :^)

But that's kinda the point, Brock is a fuckup just like everyone else. Sure, he's the super cool secret agent spy who can kill everyone, but that's also literally everything he has. The closest thing he had to a gf/wife was a psychopath who cheated on him and would rather kill herself than be marginally less of an evil asshole. He's the best there is, but all that gets him is being someones bitch and getting all the shitty jobs. I mean for fucks sake, he was assigned to be Rustys blanket, which has got to be the most demeaning job in the world.

Anyway, the point is that the only *truly* good in his life is the weird family he has with the Ventures. And besides, he seems to like some parts of the job.

cleveland has it the worst
since they brought him back first they wrote him as classic cleveland, then they wrote him as whacky cleveland from the cleveland show and now he is this very akward character that can be either one depending on the episode
shows with too many characters are the worst, early simpsons did it right
these characters are punchlines they dont get their own episides, they are supposed to be one dimensional

stopit
no
you are embarrasing yourself

Could you be any more r/TheDonald immigrant?

>And besides, he seems to like some parts of the job.
For example, his weird family. He genuinely cares for the boys.

Could Brock beat Archer if both of them go all out?

Then who replaced him at the top of the hierarchy?

Beyond that, in a comedy show about how people are fucked up, treating most any quality as sacred and untouchable means that the humor will be limited.

If the boys are in danger, Archer loses that fight. If Abbiejean is in danger, Archer wins that fight. Otherwise, I say it's a draw.

holy shit

Brock would break Archer

Would you consider Molotov a parody of Black Widow?

Better question is who would win in a fight between Brock Sampson and Black Dynamite?

>Redheaded Russian assassin in a black catsuit
Gee, I dunno

Neither. They'd slug it out for a while, and Dynamite would declare Brock "pretty good, for the honkiest Swedish muthafucka I've ever met" and then they'd go to Rosco's.

Black Dynamite has toon force. Has Brock ever faced against something as crazy as toon force?

His family's primary antagonist is a butterfly-themed supervillain.

Why does Sup Forums try to pretend they're not the odd ducks when they spam other boards.

most of the things in the show that he has faced, yes.

>character needs to be violent to be masculine
This thread sucks.

Brock Samson struggles against super heroes. Black Dynamite can throw things from the moon. In Season 6, Samson didn't do too well against Dr. Venture's new arch enemies. Think Tank could have severed Samson's arm.

TOGTFO! This is Sup Forums CO/ what do you expect?, get back to tumblr

Is this some Sup Forums autism or something?

Why is it that /r9k/, /fit/, and Sup Forums literally cannot shut up about how much they love dick?

>OP posts an observation
>thread becomes storm of "go back to X" instead of people actually discussing it like adults
You kids really are delicate little bitches aren't you?

Come on user!, so you belive in the (((media)))? Low energy try user...

Tumblr is the other way.