Feminism in comics was a fucking mistake

Feminism in comics was a fucking mistake.

>Make a comic that appeals only to the portion of the population who's only interested in fulfilling their biological imperative by getting dicked Chads
>Comic doesn't sell

Gee I wonder why?

A thread died for this. Probably not a very good thread, mind. But almost assuredly a better one than this one.

>doing the pose from debunked wartime propaganda

Name one activity that has improved in quality since women became involved in it.

You can't.

Did we need another thread to bitch about this shit again?

*dicked by Chads

Sex, but you wouldn't know.

>ITT: retards don't realize that Carol became Ms Marvel in the first place solely to get them feminist bux

Feminism in comics was a fucking mistake.

>Sex
>The activity women use to manipulate men and accuse them of rape if said manipulation doesn't work

You subhumans can't even do the one thing you were created for right. Sexbots when?

>t. virgin

>"Y-You're wrong because you haven't experienced our dirty pissholes!"

Why do holes resort to the same insults every time? At least they know what they're only good for.

Why do you assume anyone calling you a hopeless virgin is a woman?

Because anyone who immediately resorts to the "v-virgin!" insult is either a woman or a numale, which is basically a woman anyway.

You really think successful men don't have a low opinion of you? Look at the leader of the free world. Nobody gives a fuck about that hole between your legs. Maybe if you stupid subhumans actually strived to be anything more than that you wouldn't be wastes of space.

Did you know that Men's Rights Activists tried to boycott Mad Max Fury Road on the grounds it was feminist propaganda? How involved were you in that crusade?

Holes? What is your relationship with your mother like?

Are you going to provide an intelligent rebuttal or just keep resorting to baseless ad hominem, woman?

I know you already don't know what that term means since you're a subhuman so it's best to stop now.

>Because anyone who immediately resorts to the "v-virgin!" insult is either a woman or a numale, which is basically a woman anyway.
>You really think successful men don't have a low opinion of you? Look at the leader of the free world. Nobody gives a fuck about that hole between your legs. Maybe if you stupid subhumans actually strived to be anything more than that you wouldn't be wastes of space.
>>>Reddit

This place is only for adults.

Actually it was just one particularly loud guy speaking for the entire movement.
Not that they still around a bunch of morons. I mean, for a group trying to reintroduce the notion of traditional masculinity to the modern world, they sure act like a bunch of winy bitches.

So, how has this attitude towards women helped you succeed, user? Are you getting ahead in life by calling women holes? Has it helped you fulfill your biological imperative? Has choosing chastity made you a millionaire yet?

>The state of (You)
It's okay, user. One day you'll be able to lose your virginity. In the meantime, stick to shitting up /r9k/

>Stupid women still resort to baseless ad hominem

Why do I even try to reason with you? Just remember your gender literally means nothing in this world and men don't need to have a high opinion of you to succeed. If anything, having a low opinion will help.

>>Mean nothing to the world

You're not too big on your biology are ya? Still waiting to hear how successful you are!

>Women are so incompetent that I'm actually siding with a Sup Forumsfag

Fucking idiots the lot of you.

At least you know you're only a hole and nothing more.

>Still thinking all the anons itt laughing at you are women
Mate, you're just making it worse for yourself with each post.

>s-slut shaming is bad! Don't shame people for their sexual experiences!
>also, y-you're a virgin and that's bad!
When will this double standard end?

Keep telling yourself that princess.

It's either holes or numales disagreeing with me. There is literally no difference between them.

Are you feeling validated yet?

Nothing wrong with being a virgin, so long as you're not bitter about it like that user.

Please provide evidence for your claim, mate.

>implying there are women on the internet

Not just a real virgin, but also an internet virgin. Are you literally 10?

When women stop hating low-status men. So never.

This is such a great thread.

You still haven't told us how successful you are. Or how many holes you've filled. Avoiding the question is awful beta of you.

Dude, I hate low status men. If my daughter married a cart pusher or a grocery bagger I'd come unglued.

>user voices his displeasure with women and rightfully so
>Women REEEEE at him and start screaming virgin as if non-virgins can't possibly think they're shitty subhumans

Every single fucking time. Arguing with a woman is like arguing with a child.

Still waiting Mr Moneybags. Prove your own point.

Mate, not everyone who laughs at a bitter virgin is a female. You gotta provide proof for these sort of claims.

>dude women should be gold diggers lmao
>dude who cares about feelings and love and deep emotions lmao
I hope you marry a whore who divorces you and takes all your money

>implying there are women on the internet

Honey do you know where you are? Why the fuck should I validate accomplishments to an user, especially a fucking woman? I'm secure with myself and happy with my life unlike you holes.

Are you a virgin?

I did. But I took HER money! When your entire family is essentially a clan of lawyers, divorces tend to work out pretty well.

>holes

So you moved to this thread when you got chased out of another?

I think you forgot how to get back to Sup Forums

Let me help

Ok, so you're on government cheese in mama's basement. Good to know.

I get the feeling this guy didn't feel the love, either.

>The hope thinks everyone on Sup Forums is the same person who uses the same insult

Fucking idiot. Do you think it's one lone user calling everyone faggots?

Well woman if that mental image helps you cope with the world then so be it.

Truly arguing with a woman is a fruitless activity.

ITT: MRA perpetual virgins and feminist man-hating whores battle it out while normal people sit and watch.

t. A perpetual virgin

>The state of this user
My sides are just gone. Holes. Top fucking kek.

>I'm secure with myself and happy with my life unlike you holes.

for someone who seems to be upset all the time, over something as stupid as women, You sure you're happy user?

You can let go and chill the fuck out. Not every user is some boogey women out to get you.

Why not just stop acting like a complete sosiopath asshole and chill. Smoke pot? Play vidya? Read comics?

Top kek are these bitches seriously getting assblasted over a Sup Forumsnigger?

Leave it to subhumans to take such easy bait.

So this is 5.

5 threads that I've seen this morning bitching about feminism over vague things and never explaining what they mean.

Sup Forums, just fuck off alright.

I don't know, I'm seeing more posts laughing at him, than getting triggered by him.

im a girl btw

Nah this is true extreme butthurt.

For such obvious bait too.

That's nice.

You know /rk9/ has sorta become normie central now, maybe the bots are migrating here, because this is like the 5th I hate women thread today.

>girl
>Sup Forums
Kek, next you'll be telling me that people read comics on Sup Forums, and that Sup Forumstards watch television and film, and Sup Forumsirgins play video games!

People here get butthurt more over seeing more than one thread for a cartoon they don't like or when their favorite webcomic doesn't update as fast as they'd like.

This is anything but butthurt. It's just a groan of "this shit again?" at most.

If you see that as butthurt I don't know what to tell ya, man.

6th. Just saw another pop up.

I wonder how many anons ITT will actually get this

I have no dog in this fight. If you have to tell yourself you're weren't getting triggered over some bait to make yourselves feel better then go ahead.no use in trying to save face over an anonymous anime chink image board.

Feminism itself/himself/herself was a mistake.

show me one triggered post in this thread.

>normie
normalfag
the term is normalfag. You're a normalfag if you say normie instead of normalfag.

Every non-Sup Forums post.

Kek. Just stop before you prove Sup Forums right.

Herself you fucking muhsoggykneest

user, pls. You know that user won't.

Sup Forums was a mistake

Well, I'd say this site having nobody who actually puts any effort in moderation is the bigger problem, but they're both pretty bad.

if you think this is even fucking anything, go to Sup Forums and see how far a Sup Forums infestation can go.

I only see shit like this that's about as triggered as it gets here.

This sounds like the old
>Sup Forums says something autistic that makes little sense
>anons try to respond but are generally confused
>Sup Forums laughs knowing they were triggered by his clever joke.

Like, ok, sure user, you're not Sup Forums and have no stake. I totally believe you. Haha, you got us, we're so triggered. Good job.

I used to be annoyed with tumblr memes spreading around here but at this point I embrace them like a clown fish embraces sea anemones, because it keeps the Sup Forums from really spreading.

How fucked up is that.

>>>Tumblr

Explain how that's tumblr.

I feel a similar way. Getting cozy with people on here who I hated a year ago just because Sup Forums is the greater enemy atm.

That's right Sup Forumsbot, tumblr. It's a deadly virus. You best run off before it infects you with estrogen.

I'll take Sup Forums's blatant bigotry over eating capeshit socjus with a smile because muh progress

It seems to be the theme for this year. Nothing brings people together like a bunch of fucking nazis breathing down their necks.

I used to think that but the capeshit socjus kind of fucked itself over in most places and no longer seems like a big deal worth worrying about, meanwhile the Sup Forums shit just got worse.

I mean you can keep on thinking that, but maybe check up on Sup Forums and see just how bad it can get.

ITT: /r9k/ summer kid breaks containment.