So now the sonic comic books are officially finished, is Amy now the one true Sonic girlfriend?

So now the sonic comic books are officially finished, is Amy now the one true Sonic girlfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZREH9PYHAY
youtube.com/watch?v=y66SODVG0LA
sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Eimi
sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Animals#List_of_Animals
sonic-jam.org/aii2003:jun14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The majority of the preboot comic was filled with Sonic/Sally shipping
>The reboot occurs & Sonally is axed, while Amy & Sonic share a ton of cute interactions
>What may be the final issue of the Sonic comic is centered around Sonic & Amy meeting
>Sonic is likely giving Amy his blue dick in Boom
Best girl wins

>Illegitimate, non-canon, fanfic-quality literal who
>vs.
>Actual, official SEGA-Sonic character

Sorry, spergos, but Amy was always the right choice. She's a real StH character, after all, and not some OC made by shitty 90s American cartoon writers and kept on life support for 25 years by what amounts to a barely quasi-sanctioned fancomic.

Did Archie or Sega finally said something?

Sonic is fucking Amy in Boom, the issue between the two is that Amy can feel her biological clock ticking and in the Mombot episode she gets scolded for not settling down since she's getting older, while Sonic just wants to have the fun without the responsibility as always and panics whenever she brings up the topic of a real relationship.

If this was allowed to be discussed on a children's show, it would be that Sonic sees them only as fuckbuddies, and she wants to start a relationship but would rather just stay quiet and get fucked instead of potentially ruining what they have going on.

No, adventure is Sonic' s true love.

>Did Archie or Sega finally said something?

Archie's policy is to never officially announce a cancellation, but to state that the book is on "hiatus". That way, they never have to issue refunds to subscribers.

For example, Archie's Mega Man comic is still on "hiatus".

Even when another publisher picks up the license and starts releasing their own line of Mega Man or Sonic comics, Archie will stick by the "hiatus" claim for financial reasons.

>annoying clingy fangirl
>"true girlfriend"

shiggy

Shut up Boco

>cooks, cleans, and sucks dick at the snap of the fingers in exchange for headpats and cuddle time
>"SHIGGY"

>Cute
>Loyal
>Will follow you to the ends of the earth just to protect you
>Has a big ass hammer & is willing to murder anyone harming you
>Implying Amy wouldn't be the perfect gf

The Sonic Adventure/Sonic X incarnation of Amy as the stereotypical Japanese "notice me Sonic-sempai" yandere no longer exists, though.

Amy is now a strong, independent woman that doesn't need a man.

And that aspect of her is constantly lampshaded in Boom.
youtube.com/watch?v=aZREH9PYHAY

She's stronger & has gained some independence, but she still clearly wants Sonic's dick.

>And that aspect of her is constantly lampshaded in Boom.

Boom Amy constantly getting overturned on his grrrl power bullshit is the best recurring gag.

>"Have fun! Don't do anything I wouldn't do!"
>"I thought you said to have fun?"
>"Grrrrr..."

>his
Having a bit of a freudian slip there, user?

You mispelt Blaze, user.

Also has a life size Sonic doll for not creepy reasons

Blaze is too flat to be perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=y66SODVG0LA

With no other media to contradict it, this is the canon now so I guess yeah

>that doesn't need a man.
She literally has a life-size Sonic doll in one episode of Boom that she "has for completely normal and non-creepy reasons"

IMHO, that's part of what makes her perfect.

This. He values the friendships he has and his freedom too highly to ever want to mess them up.

I think SEGA said that's the exact reason why Sonic will never hook up with Amy. At least in the games.

That was Yuji Naka's stance anyway. And boy did he enforce it.

Chestlets never win, they never do. They'll never learn.

I prefer chestlets because it's easier to lick their entire body since there's less surface area. Plus it's easier to look them dead in the eyes when you're sucking on their clit after you pin them to the bed and force them to experience oral stimulation, since there's nothing to obstruct the view.

No, thats Blaze.

Amy doesn't deserve happiness.

Basically the only sonic girl with bigger than A-cups is Vanilla.

Um, Rouge?

>Implying Rouge is a girl

Thats a damn impressive sex change then.

See

Is it? Isn't Poison the standard metric?

Rouge is a girl and she has a crush on knuckles.

Sally was never canon. The games are canon so Amy was the only one to be "his" girl.

Oh god that Sticks

She always was.

They did refund subscribers.

She doesn't have to be drawn flat user...

> Amy Rose originated in a manga series.
sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Eimi

>Sally is literally the squirrel that pops out of robot in the very 1st game.
sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Animals#List_of_Animals

The hypocrisy of this is staggering.

Fits her right, Sally is as dumb as an animal.

Wait...

According to this Sally used to be "Ricky," a male squirrel.

Which one are you talking about?

Sally is so different from the original concept she might as well be a different character.

We should tell Prime

I still don't know why Sally isn't in boom.

Because she's in Knothole.

You know SEGA fucked up when Sonic actually had more chemistry with a character that isn't even owned by Sega

Sally is owned by SEGA.

>Archie's policy is to never officially announce a cancellation

No it isn't.

Sonic x Speed or as I like to call it SonicSpeed is best ship

>citation needed

The Freedom Fighters wouldn't still be in the comic if Sega didn't own them. There's your citation.

Could that be considered a positive trait or a negative trait of Sonic? Are future games gonna make him grow out of it or will he stay a perma-virgin?

fine.

>A character being in the comic automatically means they belong to Sega
You have much to learn.

Knothole?

>Could that be considered a positive trait or a negative trait of Sonic? Are future games gonna make him grow out of it or will he stay a perma-virgin?

Idiot. Women have always been the ruination of men. They lose their freedom, their hobbies, even the ability to save $$$. This is especially true in the modern day where culture has become a giant vagina. Everything is Feminized. So naturally relationships with women are legally dangerous after all, getting divorce raped is not fun for your wallet under threat of being thrown in prison for not paying up.

Women aren't "waifus" you dumbfuck, women are pitfalls and a huge liability to the quality of life for a man. And since we're talking Sonic, another gaming icon Mario has an interesting dilemma.

Nintendo said that if Mario marries Peach the franchise is over and man are they right about that. Marriage is the death of a man. I find it funny how Mario Odyssey's story is Bowser has a wedding planned to get Peach, but why is he desperate to do this? Peach will just steal half his kingdom in the divorce. Marriage isn't a cartoony bullshit, it is the financial castration of men.

Go to hell bitch.

This reminds me

Cancer for the eyes

Thats Purple Flurp by the way

Wow user, you sure you're not projecting cause you're chicken shit to make a woman respect you? Or maybe you're just trying to pass off your lovely virgin status as something other than being an unfuckable autist.

I know r/incels was nuked but it doesn't mean you get to stay here

Get out and stay out

I'm so tired of seeing this shit. I want to personally murder you.

Very adult of you.

>underage girl wearing a short rubber dress that flares out and makes her flash her underwear if she does anything other than stand straight up and not move

Sega knew exactly what the fuck they were doing when they designed Amy's modern look.

Will we ever get another full storytime of the Archie comics again?

Sonic is his own waifu user

Discuss Sonic or leave, faggot

>image
That's not headcanon though, that's his canon characterization.

What was it?

Probably not. Whenever it's brought up the most common answer is "only when they officially announce its cancellation" or some variation thereof, which we've already established won't ever happen. I think if someone wanted to storytime it, they would have done so by now.

Shitposting straight out of /r9k/

SEGA of America created the FFs for SatAM & then the comics, hence why they were used everywhere during the 90s.

>Sonic & Sally's trainwreck of a relationship in the comics
>more chemistry

Regardless of your feelings on the Sonic cartoons and comic, Amy is objectively worse than any of the females shipped with Sonic there. She's an utter void of character with an unfunny Pepe Le Pew gimmick as her sole defining trait.

Boco, put your trip back on.

>Opinion.

God I hope not she is just huuuhuh. my vote is on sally.

Amy never had much of a personality until probably Boom, Sally was forced to have a personality outside of being Sonic's pseudo-love interest from day one

Do Sallyfags even exist in 2017?

Blaze is best Sonic girl and Sonic should be with her instead of Amy.

Why did you tell Boco to shut up when he hadn't even posted anything at the time?

I mean, I remember pre-Boom Amy being a girly girl with a temper as bad as Knuckles, a dislike for boredom kinda similar to Sonic, a willingness to help even complete strangers & having the ability to bring out the good in characters like Gamma & Shadow, etc.

It's not a complex personality, but no Sonic character outside of Knuckles & Shadow really has that. And Sally has never had much in the way of personality either.

>Chestlets
>Ever

>Reads Sonic Universe about the future
>Tails marries/has children with Sonic's sloppy seconds

They still exist, although in much smaller numbers compared to 20 years ago & especially compared to the number of Amyfags. That being said, watching both sides screech autistically at each other over who should Sonic be with is hilarious, & I'm a Sonamyfag. Someone even made a petition to have Amy removed from the games & replaced with Sally.

There are things more important than breast size, user.

You're right. She has no ass either.

sonic-jam.org/aii2003:jun14

See, this one makes sense. They're more alike, and he considers Blaze a friend.

Amy just annoys/scares him.

To quote , shut up Boco