Anti-Barneyfag thread

ITT: Cartoons better than Barney the Fucking Pedosaur (Barney and Friends)

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/barneyfag-barneyfan?full=1
derpibooru.org/1044690
derpibooru.org/625507
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A certain little show featuring a talking horse

[submit]

Marvin the Tap Dancing Horse?

Why do people avoid to say the name of the fan base?
it is a ban word or something?

they secretly rule Sup Forums and have the dea in their talons the same way the bronies took over the cia
these 'fandoms' are just codewords for a secret war on a scale you cant even imagine

Wait, that's what Barneyfag means? I never bothered to ask anyone because it always sounded like some kind of Deviantart-tier fetish thing from the way people talked about it. Did some adults actually become fans of Barney and Friends and attempt to discuss it on Sup Forums?

Was unaware anyone remembered this show

Yes

>Wait, that's what Barneyfag means?
knowyourmeme.com/memes/barneyfag-barneyfan?full=1

It's some pathetic loser who spends 24/7 on several boards, starting threads with a cropped image from the Derpibooru just to spam images like this

But that never happened

>hating on barney

Is it 2002 again?

That's just Lee trying to damagecontrol. Mods confirmed long ago that he does make his own threads.

>just provides baseless statement, no screenshots or anything
No, I think you're the one trying to damagecontrol.

lel

kill yourself degenerate

Nice bait but I'm not posting screenshots in this thread, since it's most likely a stealth Lee bait thread. Last time I did that, I ended up getting caught in the banwave crossfire and had to appeal on mirc.

Also, nowhere was it stated he he makes ALL the threads. He often misses threads, which would be a pretty good indicator that he does make his own threads.

It's one thing to sperg out in a thread they actually post but now you're just being an annoying shit
Also the X's was shit

Fucking kill yourself
derpibooru.org/1044690

Goddamn, that's obscure even for Sup Forums

I would fuck the hell out of Fluttershy. Any form.

>He often misses threads, which would be a pretty good indicator that he does make his own threads.
That doesn't prove anything though.

THICC

I'll take the words of the mods over the words of some random user that might very well be Lee trying to deny that his whole crusade is a sham, and he's actually the most obsessive pony fan there is.

I do have a screenshot somewhere, but fuck no if I'm going to sift through 1000+ images manually, just to not post it here since I don't want to get caught in the crossfire again.

Fuck sake, please let the inline show that a post has been nuked again.
Replying to someone, just to find out the poster has been banned, is a waste of bandwidth.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

sunnysundown is good but wish he'd make more overwatch/anything but pony shit

Did Barney even have a cartoon?

Fucking kill yourself
derpibooru.org/1044690

Fucking kill yourself
derpibooru.org/1044690

It's pretty telling when both the pony images and your spam is spoilered.
Add to that, that the guy I was arguing with, claiming you don't make your own threads, just happened to get banned at the same time your spam gets nuked.

Really makes you think.

wow the mods on this board sure are fucking useless.

2009*

they literally ban you if you trigger them tho like holy fuck

die fag
derpibooru.org/625507

Well, apparently they had a few puppets appear regularly on the show for a few seasons.

Fuck, I thought I was the only one who saw that show.

same. Bookworm Bunch is actually really obscure now that I think about it

Global Rule 15. That's why.

What about Pearlie?

Bojack Horseman?

Tuesday is cute. Wanted to draw something with her.

That's been applicable for some time, actually

Disney's Home on the ranch?