Oh so that's where that's from

Oh so that's where that's from

well now I want to ask if anyone has their own variations for the hell of it.

>tfw DM
>tfw I actualy put my.fetishist on the players
>tfw one of the players discovered later my fetish

He never brought it up, but I actualy felt bad for using the players.

>tfw I actually did include the Whizzard and his enchanted piss forest in a campaign I ran
The players had just gotten blindsided by a group of witches who had ordered some ale from the nearby town that the players were tasked to deliver to the witches, and the witches decided they didn't want to pay for it so they threw some hallucinogenic dust in their faces and tried to bail. Everyone but the fighter and the cleric passed their Will save, so the others started fighting the witches while the fighter and cleric started freaking out.

The fighter was the one who got the Whizzard hallucinations, he chose to try and kill the Whizzard and ended up running face first into a tree.

I probably didn't have to do it but I figured I'd never get another opportunity to pull something so silly.

Well played

you should feel bad, that's a weird and fucked up thing to do

>whizzard

that shouldn't have made me laugh

Whats your fetish user?

I'm shamelessly bumping this because user needs to release the details of his fetish and tell us the cringe scenario where he made his friends endure his fetish story.

At least bump with content

Wait. Is this the same author?

Obviously not.

>Be Player
>My fetish comes up in the story and I use it to save us

It's good to be an orc-lover.

user, pay attention to the little bits of author text outside of the comic panels

>BASED ON A COMIC BY K.C. GREEN

GEE, I FUCKING WONDER

Oh...

Source of that image?

Its from a modern adaptation of series call Haunted tank.
Basically its General Stuart's ghost coming back to protect his ancestors.

You mean his descendents

>tfw DM shut down any attempts at seducing monster girls
>won't even allow the rolls

Fuck, its like I can't win today

To be fair, it's awkward for a DM to play through a romantic/sexual scene when there's only a very thin veneer of fantasy keeping you from realizing that you're seducing one of your fat nerd friends.

What if it's just a foot fetish and he mentioned offhand that a female NPC is barefoot. What will you do then?

Roll to suck those feet.
No, I'm not actually that guy.
Sucking the feet themselves shouldn't be rolled for.

See

This is why you should just join the darkside of playing in erotic PnP online.

I'd rather just RP.
Fuck virtual dice.

Pfft. I like to have game with my boners.

I'm either grabbing my dice bag or my personal bag, not both at the same time.
That thing is satin.

Well, my reason is that through PnP, the characters I RP erotically evolve and become more than just a sock for my sexual urges. Some of my most complex characters came about in erotic Pathfinder and 5e games.

A tree or a piss-tree?

Regular tree, the hallucination distorted his depth perception so the piss tree (which was an actual tree) that he saw behind the Whizzard (which didn't exist at all) was a lot closer than he thought it was.

Gender swap + mind alteration.

I'm disappointed, that's an entry-level fetish user