This is why i like marvel, they have the b*lls to f*cking destroy stuff...

This is why i like marvel, they have the b*lls to f*cking destroy stuff. The Russos is the best directors that has ever lived a deserves an oscar.

I dare you to find a more visually better film than civil war and i dare you to find a more emotional death than quicksilver

I find that...very untrue. What about Alderaan and the Death Star blowing up? Or the five planets blowing up in The Force Awakens? Or all the orcs falling into the pit in Return of the King?

...where the hell does 83,871 come from? The Nova ships blowing up? That feels like a cheap trick if you're not counting films where planets or cities blow up.

74 casualties.

Hell, Jason X had a whole space city being destroyed if I remember right.

Could y*u please censor the word d*****y? It's a very violent, very traumatic word and this is a family-friendly w*bsite.

>When normies try to act nerdy.jpg

Thank you for censoring the word w*b. Sp*ders are super-sp**ky and it triggers me to read about them.

Why is Marvel so fucking grimdark? I go see these movies to turn my brain off and have fun, and they put these horrible murders on camera.

Edge

What is this bullshit? There are films where the entire planet gets blown up on-screen, killing billions of people.

"true facts"...

THIS IS A BLUEBOARD SH*THEAD

>>WHY ARE YOU RETARDS TAKING THE BAIT

Universes have been destroyed in movies. This is fake news!

Is this samefagging thread or everyone just pretending to be retarded?

>Not wanting to relax by seeing unspeakable violence delivered upon your hated enemies
Pussy

Until they retcon it to be like 27 in some future movie like they did with Avengers.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

How does that even work? On-screen fatality implies that we're actually shown the death of someone or that, if not directly shown, the death is implicit due to the set up.

Bump lol

The fuckin latest Dragon Ball movie had more fatalities.

These Facebook pages usually have the most retarded posts tied with them. Like that DC Facts one where they had a picture saying Joker has the highest bodycount in the entire DC Universe.

>This is why i like marvel, they have the b*lls to f*cking destroy stuff.

Like their own franchise?

I really don't know what's shilling and what's shitposting any more

H*LL FU*KING EP*C