Two new episodes of Uncle Grandpa today at 4:30

Two new episodes of Uncle Grandpa today at 4:30

Date With Gus
>When Uncle Grandpa and Pizza Steve accidentally ruin Mr. Gus's night, the two of them go undercover as Mr. Gus's date.

What's the Big Idea
>Pizza Steve and Mr. Gus help Uncle Grandpa get an idea.

It's the final stretch. What are you going to do with the rest of your life once it's all over?

Watch the end of Clarence, Adventure Time, Gumball, and Steven Universe and turn off the channel, especially if TTG is going to go on 24/7 forever. I'll always continue to watch cartoons as long as good ones are on. Otherwise I'm going for my Bachelors and getting in the industry somehow. This show was one of the many early 2010's animated shows that made me want to do animation for a living. Regular Show, Wander Over Yonder, and Gravity Falls also inspired me. Uncle Grandpa means a lot to me and I'm sad it's going but it's the natural cycle of television. Old shows go, new shows begin. Can't wait to see what comes next.

That being said, today's episodes were fantastic. Really great chemistry between the leads and just really clever jokes. The whole light bulb bit had me cracking up. Good stuff. Just plain fun.

Good luck and good mornin'.

I love it when you think a show is going to go one way and at the last minute you realize it could go a different way and it totally does.

Puntastic.

Steve was boarded really weird in this episode

>Sick Animation @SickAnimation
>I made a 2 1/2 minute short featured in tomorrow's episode of Uncle Grandpa on Cartoon Network at 4:30 PM

holy shit I don't even watch uncle grandpa but I gotta see that

Fuckin' loved that gag

I noticed that the shots of the UG-RV in "Date with Gus" (fun episode, btw) had it humbly placed within a fence the same way it appeared in "Lil' Mac". That's a pretty cute default BG to use for Uncle G's more physically grounded episodes.

>I love it when you think a show is going to go one way and at the last minute you realize it could go a different way and it totally does
Please elaborate, user

As I was watching I was thinking that they were going to accidentally knock Mr Gus out and do a Weekend at Bernie's but it dawned on me what they were actually doing just a second before it all unfolded.

Is anyone here actually a fan of Nick Edwards's episodes? I can look past the weird way he draws the characters, but while some of his jokes are pretty good, the pacing of most usually sucks. The guy seems to always rely on slow line gesticulations or silent pauses as if the awkwardness of it all is supposed to automatically be funny. And when he's not overusing pauses, he's just randomly throwing in farts for no reason.

The other UG board artists have their own flaws, too, but Nick Edwards just pisses me off with his. His Clarence episodes ain't that great aside from that "Birding with Guyler" short

Same.
I don't watch UG but, as someone who grew up in the same city as Marc M, I'm excited to see the guy getting more and more stuff on network TV.

I'm kinda bummed that David Gemmill deleted his Tumblr again. Hope he's doin' alright.

Beats me. Speakin' of the UG Crew, how's about we try identifying everyone from "Transitional Phase"? Nick Edwards, David Gemmill, Kelsy Abbott, Michael Perez, and Ryan Kramer were the only ones I could pinpoint in this shot.

He's got weird pacing but god damn I lost my shit during Diggin' A Hole. The Weird faces and dialogue were just fantastic.

Same user as . I've gotta admit that "Diggin' a Hole" was pretty fucking funny. I don't know if it's been mentioned before, but he's apparently been working on Apple & Onion now that Clarence already ended pre-production.

which one is gemmil?

Gemmill's definitely second from the left in . Weird Man's look was actually based off of him.

Where's Nick Edwards?

>Nick Edwards
>David Gemmill
>???
>???
>???
>???
>Jason Reicher or Andy Gonsalves
>???
>Andres Salaff(?)
>???
>???
>???
>Amanda Li(?)
>Sabrina Mati(?)
>???
>???
>???
>???
>Kelsy Abbott
>???
>???
>Michael Perez
>Chris Allison(?)
>Ryan Kramer
The storyboard artist pitching the episode was obviously Myke Chilian, while Audie Harrison, Pete Browngardt, and Casey Alexander were the main three sitting at the front desk.

It's really hard to be sure, though, since almost NOBODY on the UG Crew is active online.

They're my favorites

Birding with Guyler was very meh in my view and if he's writing for Apple and Onion (not just storyboarding) I might check it out

Favourite S5 episode besides maybe the guest directed shorts.

Clarence isn't a board driven show (outside of the shorts) but essenitally somewhere between board and script driven

The way you described nick's awkward humor kinda reminds me of Somvilay Xapahone on adventure time and Lamar Abrams on Steven universe

He looks like he's done with everyone's shit

He always is:

The dude's work is amazing, though. His UG episodes tend to be some of my favorites; "Ballin'" and "Ballroom" are easily in my Top 10.

>It's really hard to be sure, though, since almost NOBODY on the UG Crew is active online
Is it true that unclegrandpadosramland.tumblr.com stopped sharing production art because of the crazy hate the show was getting those first 2-3 years?

no they probably got sidetracked while making the show

Just a reminder if ANYONE has season 4 on MEGA to please upload it on kimcartoon or something I'm a fag who only has a phone and I need them

>Casey Alexander
Still looking forward to this. I really hope Nick makes the right decision

Your 'Nick Edwards' is probably Andy Gonsalves, while the third from the left is actually Edwards and seventh from the left is Jason Reicher