/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Nubian Edition: Post Any and All Naboo Starships

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out this Week:
Droids Unplugged #1 (June 28)
Doctor Aphra #8 [Screaming Citadel #5] (June 28)
Poe Dameron #16 (June 28)

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=zB4I68XVPzQ

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=_q51LZ2HpbE

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

What is she, /swco/?

Corrupted Rey.
Yes, please.

Like clockwork.

>Not Naare edition

I hope she'll come back this season. Second best SW villain.

I like 'em. Like the clone mk.1 helmets with the fins, they're just on the right side of corny buck rogers shit.

I keep forgetting about Freemakers. How is it so far?

She's white

I remember sitting in the theaters the first time I saw TPM and LOSING MY SHIT when this beauty slid out of the Naboo hanger. For me it's still arguably the coolest Star Wars ship.

It's pretty good, if you like fun that is.

Hera was in the latest episode by the way

Now where else have we seen this sleeveless out before?

>Nubian Edition

That beauty was practically built too.

I thought there's no way something so "perfect" looking could be real, but they actually built the model for real

*outfit

>tfw ywn see a live adaptation of the Mandalorian Wars

inb4 "it's not canon"

>The conflict between the Mandalorians and the Jedi was first mentioned, albeit indirectly, in "The Mandalore Plot," the twelfth episode of the canon animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars' second season,[9] which originally aired on January 29, 2010.[15] Identified as the Mandalorian-Jedi War by Dave Filoni, it included all canon conflicts between the two factions,[7] comprising what Star Wars Legends sources referred to as the Mandalorian Crusades, the Mandalorian Wars, and the Mandalorian Excision.

The party will have to explore it in TLJ, right? RIGHT?

Surely they didn't make that for RO just to forget about it thereafter

Good, Mandalorians are faggots.

I'm not a particular fan of the Nubian ships compared to others, but my favorite of the lot is the quad-turbine flying-wing looking one from the beginning of AOTC, reminded me like a cross between a Boeing B17/B29 and a Northrop YB49

I'm pretty sure its just the demonym for Naboo because Watto called the ship's hyperdrive Nubian

Awesome

Hi friends, it's the drawfag reporting back again. Sorry for the wait.
Presented for your shitposting pleasure.
The request was: Seventh Sister being cute with some villain-themed Loth Cats.
A big thanks to the anons who helped me find all the references for this one. I hope I did them justice.
I came on here wanting to draw lewds and you've got me drawing hugs and cuddles instead. What has /swco/ done to me? Let's try to keep the next one wholesome, shall we? Slavegirls in bondage or lesbian pillowfights or something.
But seriously, thanks for all the help with this one. Hope it came out alright.

t. Jedi
Aren't you guys supposed to be extinct?

uh...that's a mexican

>Slavegirls in bondage
what if they're slave dickgirls?

Hera and Sabine in pajamas in the ghost

The Mandalorian Wars have been canon for nearly a decade now, its nothing new

You could argue they've always been canon, because the idea stems from Lucas's original idea about how the Mandalorians had a long-time feud with the Jedi

How so?

Favorite user right here.

Fucking awesome, drawfriend! Loth cat Maul made me burst out laughing.

Why did TOR have to fuck everything up? Why couldn't we just get KOTOR 3?

>You could argue they've always been canon, because the idea stems from Lucas's original idea about how the Mandalorians had a long-time feud with the Jedi

Didn't know that, do you have any source?

You should sign/watermark your work drawfag. Don't want actual fags stealing credit.

How many years have you been doing this? I don't even come to these threads often.

Thank you!
No, I'm afraid not this time. I have to start off with a nude base and work the clothes up on top of it for that, if that makes sense.
I started with armour this time, mostly cause I wasn't sure I could get it right, so it'd take a good while to 'reverse engineer' a body from that,

the first kotor fucked everything up desu

IMPERIAL
AGENT
STORY
LINE

C U T E
U
T
E

Thank you drawfriend. I'd love it if you were to draw more cute/non lewd SS but I fully understand if you want to draw something else/take other suggestions for the time being. You're a revelation to these threads.

You're very kind, but I just do this for fun. I don't post them anywhere else or anything.
Plus, I like to think of them as an /swco/ collaboration, as you guys always help out with suggestions and refs and stuff!

>why would bioware and electronic jews fuck everything up?

No I get it. Taking suggestions for your next SW drawing?

If so Kanan and Hera cuddling post blinding

what about non-character things, like battle droids or space ships

I think since September 16, 2016, but I've missed quite a few threads.

Would you consider drawing Governor Pryce and Thrawn having a sparing match?

Or them getting all sweaty and hot and bothered if you want to be lewd.

Tbh KOTOR 2 was the only even somewhat decent KOTOR game.

Cute. Though it should have been Loth-cat Ezra lurking in the background.

>S-Sure the Aftermath trilogy sucked, B-b-but it was cool in context...!
>Shut up! EU babby! Suncrusher...!

Every thread

Is this a search for an honest answer? Or a quest to become a meme?

Threads pretty nice so far. Why shit it up?

*tip*

Oh, shit, you reminded me, I was totally going to do that. I had actually started but I completely forgot. You're not the only user who's requested that.
Stand by for a sonic recolor...

Really? Could have sworn it was longer. You're always here when I am at any rate.

Fuck off

If you're feeling like drawing lewds you could draw Sabine and SS sharing Ezra in a hot space threesome.

It would be worth it simply because it would trigger both SSfags and Sabinefags.

Praise user, king of drawfags.

A bit of both. It started out innocently enough, but nobody had an answer; even Pablo wasn't willing to tell. If or when Story Group decides to reveal, I'll stop.

So i've been catching up with the nu-canon comics and.. dear lord, who came up with Aphra and Sana? Such terrible fucking characters. And they don't even seem to have the goddamn common courtesy to kill them off.

There's nothing wrong with Aphra

Sana's biggest crime is that she is boring as fuck, but it looks like they might be making her an antagonist against Aphra which is cool

Thanks user!

Good goyim, here's your reward, ehehehe...

Post it somewhere else then, where someone from the LSG has a better shot at seeing it non-stop.

How many Rig Nema pics do you have user?

Aphra's stint with Vader was ok, and would have been good had she been killed. But her own series is a fucking snoozefest of terrible.

Sana is just an unnecessary character all around.

I don't mind it since Shit post harder

I misread, what I was working on was actually an ezracat in her arms for maximum /swco/ pottery.

Thank you! I never really had feelings one way or another about ss, but spending so much time drawing her made me really like her design. It's just so weird and cool. I'll probably turn to other things for the time being, but i can see myself drawing her again sometime in the future.

I actually find heavily geometric/manmade things harder to draw. I suck at perspective and it's way less forgiving with those kind of shapes. Sorry!

I like Aphra's comic. Aphra is fun enough, she's just Han Solo, with a nice ass. And we get lots of lore and shit. Good art too.

Sana is unnecessary though, I agree. I like that they're trying to add new canon characters to the main cast, but all they did was add Michonne to the comic, without even any of the stuff people liked about Michonne. It's one of the most blatant "diversity hires" in Star Wars, and unlike Aphra there is nothing really about Sana that justifies her addition.

Wait
Is Season 2 out?

since when the fuck did anyone here defend Aftermath.

Yes. First episode is a collection of the five shorts from last month, and ep.2 aired last week. OP post is shit

Oh snap
I had no idea

I would not mind at all if Obsidian made a canon Star Wars RPG. It would probably be a lot of fun.

Fuck, that's even cuter. Well done.

Draw user I got a great idea
If you're open for another commision you should do this but with the same characters, and have the other chat be maul or thrawn

why do people have a problem with jedi who just go inawoods to meditate?

commission implies payment...jsyk

Real hype for Vader #3 can't wait to see him showdown with a Jedi whose sole purpose was fighting

>commission
>no money
/ss/ fags prove their idiocy once again

I've considered it, but I'm sure LSG hasn't forgotten about their stable of characters. I'm optimistic that she'll show up again and her race will be revealed, regardless of whether or not I push.

Not enough since I wasted most of my time looking for and cropping a new one.

Haha! That picture made me laugh out loud. I hadn't seen that before. I can totally picture it. But I think I want to take a break from cats for a while.

That sounds like a laugh. Even though I think I'd like to move on from SS for a while. But that kind of thing is my zone, I think - stuff that's on the lewd side, but has a sense of humour, too.
Last thread people were talking about Ahsoka/Padme/Anakin stuff, too. But I'm honestly not sure how I'd fare with real resemblences.

I might be going to bed immanently, btw, but I'll check the archive for suggestions in the morning if I don't stay up and shitpost for a bit.

They aired on June 17. The next episode proper doesn't air until the end of July

Because they're not doing anything of apparent external value

They think they know what's best for the character and believe only a life of adventure as opposed to introspective meditation is the answer

But really it's because they're not "doing anything" for us to want to see

Even though meditation can be some heavy shit

did not mean commission I'm sorry

>vader killing clone troopers who kiled jedi

strange.

>sheevfags

Um, excuse me? Why are there men in this thread? Don't you know this is a girl's franchise now?

I think he was exercising his rage and more importantly furthering his distance from Anakin by killing what he'd once considered comrades.

Find me this Hyunwoo Lim. Perhaps he has an inkling.

will we get this?
I wanna see Luke shit all over Kylo Ren but spare his life

When will pathetic men learn! They're not wanted anymore! WE'RE the main audience now~ XD

Starring James Urbaniak of all people as a killer droid