Sup Forums GENERAL DRAWTHREAD

Stupid Snake edition

Provide References and keep them to one image/post.
>Keep requests Sup Forums related and keep them concise.
>General OC discussion belongs in "Work on your art" and the Donut Steel threads.
>However, OC requests are allowed as long as they aren't /trash/ material or fanfiction. If it's not /coc/ you must provide a link to the comic or cartoon.
>Be patient and take it easy! Don't forget to check the booru to see if your request was filled.
>Drawfriends, don't hold back.
>DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS OR WHINERS.
>Keep art critique short, otherwise take it to the Batman thread.
>To make the new drawthread, wait for page 10.
>No one is entitled to a request delivery.
>Don't fight spam with spam
>No begging.
>Have fun!

>Collection of Deliveries:
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Drawfriends Gallery List:
pastebin.com/7xwFnBSf

>Drawing Books, tutorials, practice websites, and drawing programs:
pastebin.com/4CpXsY7a

NSFW deliveries/requests should be posted in
or in Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobydoo.wikia.com/wiki/Sadie-Mae_Scroggins
static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/12780/686389-green_lantern_v4_037_22.jpg
vimeo.com/61499874
i.imgur.com/cXssAcK.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting Rule 63 Gaston seducing other Disney Princes.

Bonus if it has "Nobody does X like..."

Requesting Mr Krupp (left, from Captain Underpants) with his pants down around his ankles, and in the pose that Captain Pete (right, from Disney's The Prince and the Pauper) is in. (Of course, Mr Krupp should be wearing tighty-whities instead of ruffled boxers)

Requesting TAS Penguin and Hululu going on a romantic date.

Requesting the bottom scene from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas with CN-tan and Disney-tan

Requesting Sup Forums characters enjoying a delicious pretzel

Why not just a epic fight between Captain Underpants and Captain Pete?

Requesting Raven (DC Animated movie version) wearing competitive swimsuit due to her costume is still in the laundry

For that guy who was requesting the Fusion.

Because it wouldn't be as funny.

Requesting R63 Pinocchio and Modern Lois Lane reacting to these old pages of a Lois Lane comic.

Requesting Mr. Frond grabbing Ms. Jacobson's butt with her looking over her shoulder at the viewer (in this particular case, Mr. Frond).

You decide Ms. Jacobson's expression

Requesting April O'Neil wearing this outfit

Requesting Inque all drippy and melty in the summer heat, possibly in some sort of self-styled swimwear

requesting these MILF versions of Dextra(Rule 63 Dexter) and Dee Dee flirting with Action Hank, Dee Dee doing so in a very brash manner, Dextra in a more shy but still enthusiastic manner, and Action Hank responding in a positive manner to this

Requesting Manny fighting Black Hat

Requesting a Crossover like the DC/Looney Toons. With viking Fudd about to throw down against Thor

requesting priyanka, like in the image on the left

Requesting Firestorm from Justice League Action haunted by Ghost Nappa in his Head

Requesting Vicky dressed as Sami from Advance Wars and going berserk with a flamethrower.

Requesting Cartoon Rina Piccolo like the bottom pic.

Requesting Raven with this hairstyle and wearing this nice necklace.

sauce on the girl on the left?

Requesting Kamala wearing an Incredibles costume.

Requesting picture above but with Hazmat & Solara.

Requesting Sadie Mae Scroggins (Scooby Doo and the Boo Brothers) in the same bikini and pose as the girl in the right pic.

scoobydoo.wikia.com/wiki/Sadie-Mae_Scroggins

lol fuck off

Kai, Julie and Gwen morphing into Zeo rangers.

Priya Rai

Requesting Hekapoo or Star Butterfly listening to music like Narancia. I'd prefer Hekapoo, but Star is good too.

thanks

Requesting April O'neil in her underwear, holding her shirt in the same way.

Requesting Johnny Bravo dressed as Jotaro (or any of the other JoJos, really idgaf). Bonus points if JB's in a silly/typical JoJo situation.

Not OR, thats a cute Stardora

Requesting a picture of Jonathan Kent (Superboy) that duplicates Action Comics #1,

I have an idea where Jon can't quite get a solid grip on the car, which is actually tilting backwards instead of forwards. Jon is depicted as if he's trying to maintain his balance underneath the car. This bit isn't necessary, but I think it would be fun to see. :)

Nobody is going to draw your request spammer

I could bet his request gets done before mine.

Which one is yours?

Requesting Judy Funnie wearing a buffalo hat and cuttin' a jig a la early Jamiroquai.

Requesting Gogo wearing a sailor fuku and being really annoyed with the idea.

Requesting Mordecai and Rigby in the same pose and similar clothes as the pic on the right

Requesting Lord Hater making this face

Requesting Nico does this pose in her new dress

Requesting adult marco dressed like princess marco and flexing like Terry Crews, Hulk Hogan or Arnold schwarzenegger

hows this?

Are you reposting your own deliveries, again?

Requesting Briar Rose in different variations of her dress.

Requesting Harley Quinn scared of Mr. Popo from DBZA With Popo saying "Bitch I aint Batman".

Im pretty sure tha one is new.

Requesting BW in a bikini wiping sweat off her brow with the back of her hand while sucking on a popsicle

Requesting a Sup Forums waifu sobbing and begging for them to stop fapping to the more popular character in their franchise and to them instead like pic related.

Examples:
>Jynx or Starfire about Raven
>Honey Lemon about Gogo
>Joy or Sadness about Disgust
>Star Butterfly about Jackie or Janna
>Mable Pines about Wendy
>Anyone in the Loud House cast

Could be him attempting to lift the Batmobile, with Damien facepalming in the place of Butch Matson on the left.

>that sentence
You would think that, yes.

I'm currently really into Disney right now. Any Disney Princess/Heroine requests? I apologize if I can't get to many. I'll try my best to.

Draw Ariel and human ursula like in pic # 3 , with Ursula saying something like ""where the kelp is that voice""

Vanellope trying her hand at game genres other than kart racing.

I'm currently working on yours.

Sorry yours is second. I'd be able to finish the other one faster.

Rapunzel dressed as Medusa of the Inhumans.

Requesting Titania pinup with this Bo-Peep look.

Requesting Naofumi Iwatani from rising of the shield hero wearing a red lantern costume based on his Babarian's Armor.

And here's a red lantern hal jordan for reference:
static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/12780/686389-green_lantern_v4_037_22.jpg

Requesting Demencia to look angry; exactly like what Haruko is expressing.

Requesting a Sup Forums character of your choice in nazi uniform

Sorry it's rough. Like, really rough. It's the first drawing I've done in like months. I can't color so I did the best I could with pen.

Hey man, any delivery is a good delivery. Thanks!

Thanks, glad to hear that. I just don't want you to think it's a shitpost.

Requesting Leggy and Barbara dressed and posed like the 2 girls in the left pic

Scaramouch claiming he can do all kinds of dances, even the fandango, with Jack slyly asking if he can do "the split" before cleaving the robot in half.

Ooh, that's also a great idea! Heck, I might actually like that idea more!

requesting miss baker from clarence wearing baroness' outfit (actually any of her outfits is fine, whatever appeals/easier for the artist to draw). pose is up to the artist.

Requesting this cover in the art style of the 2003 Teen Titans cartoon.

I thought that was Stan Lee in the OP until I read it

Requesting the sequel.

OR here. 10/10 work! Thank you!

Toph uses her earthbending powers to ram Wendy in the pus pus?

Obviously, the sequel is Wendy cutting off Toph's hair.

/r/ human girl BMO dressed like on the right.

Requesting Gosharoonies.

Requesting this with Connie Maheswaran

Requesting your favorite Sup Forums character getting drafted in a Racial Draft vimeo.com/61499874
(My Pick would be Jessica Rabbit drafted to be Asian or Kryptonian.) i.imgur.com/cXssAcK.png
(Similar to how Sports Draft People to teams)

Requesting the Neon Genesis Evangelion coma scene but with Jamie and Kiva from Megas XLR

Why does Disney-tan look like Rarity?

Fucking Lel

>ICS

Fucking lel

Requesting this but with Leo and Teodora from Las Leyendas

Requesting Lars and the Off-Color Gems posing as the last scene in the movie World's Ends.

Bonus to have the gems glow behind lars

what kind of games does she like?

Hero's Duty seems right up her alley.

Requesting the right pose with r63Aang/Katara

Requesting Hazel and Katie from Seconds sunbathing with each other while dressed in sling bikinis.

Requesting the three girls from El Tigre, Patches, Chainsaw and Tattoo getting all decked out and ready for prom.

requesting Laura and Illyana working as sexy baristas

Requesting Lego Robin caught in one of the Joker's traps yelling "I've been diddled again!"

Requesting Azula talking with guy on right pic as in central pannel with same proportions.

Fat Ember devouring the soul of Randy Stair

Requesting this with a Sup Forums-nerd

Hekapoo dressed as Wekapipo in either of these two outfits

Delivering.
I might color it if I find the time.

Requesting X-23 wearing a high-cut leotard/bikini.

Requesting Giganta Freaking Out after crushing Cheetah like Marugori from One Punch Man