Mfw I didn't know about the Randy Stair massacre until earlier today

>mfw I didn't know about the Randy Stair massacre until earlier today
>mfw I used to talk to Randy via YouTube livestream back in 2012-2013
>mfw I was friends with him on Facebook
>mfw I dipped after seeing the gay Danny Phantom stuff because I thought it was retarded

Ask me anything

Why didn't you save him OP.

Did he like anything besides Danny Phantom

I got the fuck out of there when the Danny Phantom stuff started. The dude literally posted it everywhere. I was subscribed to the EGS channel for a few weeks but never bothered watching any of the videos. I don't think I ended up unsubbing and unfriending on Facebook completely until like a year ago.

Yeah, he was honestly a cool guy before all of that happened. Me and him would chat about the Beatles during his live streams. Only a few other people would watch so he could talk with a bunch of us at once. He was really nice and honestly smart.

Did you felt he was going insane before he started the whole Ghost Squad shit?

Did he ever browse Sup Forums? any of the boards

Not at all! He was a little pathetic because he tried so hard to succeed at the YouTube things but ended up being a shadow of someone else. Everything on his channel was available somewhere else but better. For example, the reason I found him was because he had this series called "You Know What Sucks," which was literally "You Know What's Bullshit" by Cinemassacre cut and pasted. I believe the one I saw was about the Beatles stereo mix. I thought he was a loser but not in the cringy sort of way, more like the pathetic way.

I don't know.

What would he talk about besides Beatles?
How often did he bring up MLP and Danny Phantom?

Our favorite albums, songs, etc. His favorite Beatles was John.

Never. I remember near the end of my time watching him, he had an MLP poster on his wall but he never brought it up, it was just kind of there. I thought the Danny Phantom thing was just gonna be his Facebook picture, like whatever, but he started using her and his own made-up ghosts all over the place. That was around the time I dipped.

Did he pick up any meds or other drugs at any point?
It's sad seeing people sperg out right at the end of puberty.

What was his favorite album

I don't know if I want his taste to be good

this transsexual accomplished nothing of note, no one cares

Would you have gone full Columbine with him if you knew what he was going to do?

Was his descent into madness over the course of months or did you check out his page one day and got blasted by DP fanart?

FYI this is a screencap of me and Randy talking on Facebook back in 2012. I kind of wanted to be a YouTuber and didn't know shit about cameras and stuff. This is some of the only things I have between me and him; his account was deleted. All I have after this is a topic about how I liked his Slender: The Arrival videos.

Not that I know of. He didn't act differently at all. It was really eerie because the way he spoke in his manifesto videos released in the last few weeks is exactly how he spoke in every video before. It hurt a little watching his housetour seeing corners of that house I knew from his livestreams

Abbey Road and The White Album

Fuck no lol

I'm not sure because I wasn't following what he was doing the last year and a half or more. He was just doing music videos with minimal animation at that point.

Here's that slender convo, and I guess I asked for tips on capturing video.

Keep in mind I was like a sophomore in high school when I asked him this lol

Any signs or mentions of his weird beliefs? If I was going to come out to anybody as trans it would be to strangers on the internet before anything else

No. He did say he took his bullcut from Fred in one video, though lol
Randy was on YouTube for a long time and took a lot of influence from 2007-2008 YouTube stars, so Fred being one of those doesn't surprise me.

What's his favorite Beatles album?

I AM SEX MACHINE.
sex machine

>absolute madman is his favorite

Sounds about right.

so did you buy a DSLR camera or not?

Can someone please explain this. Massacre?

Nah, I bought a Sony HXR-2500 when I graduated high school two years later.

This dude was a low-profile YouTuber who was obsessed with that singer ghost from Danny Phantom. He killed three of his coworkers and himself about two weeks ago. Not really a massacre, but a shooting nonetheless.

>Anyone around you could go from seemingly normal to obsessive to downright homicidal in a matter of months/years with no explanation
That's not creepy at all. Nope, not one bit

>and honestly smart
could you elaborate, user?

He was very well spoken, and though his older videos are definitely cringy, from an editing standpoint, they aren't awful. He knew how to edit and film pretty well.

When he would do livestreams, he spoke clearly and never stuttered. He came off kind of professional in the way he spoke to his fans. I was overdramatic when I spoke to him sometimes, especially about his school life (which to be fair was a little fucked because two of his fellow students died within like a week of each other I think), but the way he spoke was intellectual in a way.

He was as much of a tranny as anyone playing a female vidya character. I know tumblrs have difficulties telling roleplaying apart from "reality", but come the fuck on.

Did he notice that you stopped talking to him? Did he care?

Was he a NEET when you knew him, or was he doing something?

Nah, we weren't friends or anything. We just spoke every once in a while.

I believe he was still going to school at the time. Not high school but I know he took some classes at a junior college or something, at least.

>He was a good friend - OP

Would you have fucked his boi pucci if he offered?

He admitted he is a woman in man's body and that he crossdresses, tranny

you think he ever browsed Sup Forums ?

S-stuttering is a s-sign of inte-intelligence a-user.

Like he said he was as much of a tranny as anyone playing a female vidya character

you could have stayed friends with him and set him straight

you let 3 innocent people die

you monster

I doubt you're telling the truth, but even if you are, why are you seeking some weird level of e-fame at some dead mentally ill kid's expense? No offense but you deserve a death worse than what those massacred employees got.

whoa, settle down, edgelord

I said no offense.

I doubt it

Just finding this out a couple of hours ago, this event is still a huge shock to me because the person I watched and knew in a way was vastly different than who he actually was, or at least became later. I watched this guy livestream. I watched him let's play. I was friends with him on Facebook. I've communicated with him, and knowing that I've written and have been replied to by someone who became a murderer is supremely disturbing to me.

You should have been his Dylan to his Eric

That really doesn't answer my question. Yes, you feel disturbed. Fine. Why do you also feel compelled to attention whore with an AMA thread?

I wanted to get it out and talk about it with people who know what happened. Sure, i could call up some of my friends and talk about it, but they wouldn't know anything beforehand because it wasn't huge news where I am. I didn't even know it happened until I saw the Internet Insanity video in my recommendation list on YouTube

Why didn't you convince him that nigs or muslims are responsible for all his troubles?
That way the loss of human and innocent life could've been avoided.

Calm down lol, this thread is at least interesting to read.

Sup Forums, go back to your board.

Jesus christ user do you ever do anything but assume the worst?

>her comeback genre was 『V A P O R D R O N E』

WHAT DID HARTMAN MEAN BY THIS

How about you stop being a white knight for the guy exploiting a tragedy for the sake of some (You)s?

Why haven't you stopped the people who used MKultra to brainwash him?

Who hurt you wittle boi

How about you stop being such a whiny little buzzkill? This thread, even if it might be fake, is interesting. If you don't wanna bother with it, take your moralfag crap elsewhere.

Do you use Sup Forums often? I'm wondering why you decided to have this AmA here, of all places.