Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

geom.uiuc.edu/~banchoff/Flatland/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Scott is in the wrong like 90% of the time.

/thread

Ramona is complete shit too.

The hack writer who pretends being cripplingly forgetful is just a cute minor character trait and keeps using it all the fucking time to retcon his own story points when he gets himself stuck

Scott's almost never right. So odds are on Kim. Though she's kind of stupid for dating a guy like Scott in the first place.

What was scott's deal? Did he had asperger or sth?

Autism

I just feel sorry for the guy in glasses(forgot name) scott sent flying. We all though he was evil but he was just a geek trying to keep his bitch girlfriend

Is that canon or ur just joking? Im serious, thats completely plausible regarding the events.

scott is a jackass man (so was ramona). Entire point of the comic was them growing the fuck up and becoming functional adults.

He's a drop kick.

>Who was in the wrong here?

Anyone that's moving to fucking Toronto.

50% of Scott Pilgrim is just "Scott's a fucking moron". The 50% is everything else.

He isn't. Scott isn't autistic, doesn't even begin to act like it. He's a selfish pussy ass kid is the problem and the entire point of the comic was him realizing this and growing up.

t.Winnipeg

What do you know of the splendors of Flatland?

But Gideon had been tampering with Scott's memories, user.

Yeah, so Gideon is the real asshole here. Also Scott.

what is this?

The history of Manitoba.

The picture is missing all of our flooding and snow

The picture's completely white. What more do you want? The "Provincial Mosquito Cloud" included?

Also, here ya go geom.uiuc.edu/~banchoff/Flatland/

>cripplingly forgetful
Memories are altered by emotion, they're never accurate. Scott sees himself as a good guy so his memories shake out that way.

>what was scott's deal
Delusion and narcissism. He was under the narcissistic delusion that he's a nice downtrodden awkward nerd, but in reality he was always just kind of a self-centered douchebag.

take that back toronto is GOAT, I live where Scott lived

I couldn't figure out what the fuck was going on in this page in the original black and white version.