Oh shit, there is going to be a 30 minute part about Tooffe in the movie and 11 minute part about Moon

Oh shit, there is going to be a 30 minute part about Tooffe in the movie and 11 minute part about Moon.

youtube.com/watch?v=jQY11aIrDhs

How hyped are you?

[REPTILED]

I'm praying that the movie will obliterate this ship from the face of the Earth but I know tumblr will still run with it no matter what happens.

I actually want some young Moon episodes

>How hyped are you?

Oh god, Toffee's gonna get killed off for good during the movie isn't he...

Mildly hyped. I'm curious about what happened between Moon and Tooffe in their youth. I think Tooffe was hard for Moon, but got rejected for being and monster, then he snapped hard and went on a killing spree or something in the line.

I think it's a cool ship, and normally a pass on that shipping thing tumblr has andMONSTAR IS CUTE

he's going to abandon his immortal body and transcend physical form

>Toffee crushing on Moon
>Not having it be a mutual thing, or even one sided from Moon for Star/Marco parallels
>Not having maybe peace be on the horizon
>Not having Moon fumble the relationship and start the war
>Not having Butterfly autism almost destroy the universe multiple times

There's going to be a movie?!!! When was that announced?

Toffee will most likely get his finger and be reborned. They can't develop him while being inside Ludo for entire season.

Ok,my bad, should have read proofread that before posting; I wanted to write that Toffee was hard for Moon and she, even if the feeling was corresponded, rejected him for being a monster (because no way a Butterfly princess would be allowed to marry a monster after Eclipsa went away with one).

Where are the all discussions at?

is this the star thread?
where the fuck has it been

there was a star thread centered around adventure time with eric and dylan yesterday but i didnt stick around
quick rundown?

Do you really think he will get so much more screen time?Sooner or later he will be replaced for the real main villain.

Gimme the cock

post liggers

Glossarick

Please don't call her that.

I'm guessing he will get his own body by the end of the movie and he will release Eclipsa by the end of Season 3. Between these moments he will win some and lose some battles against Star and Marco.

In the finale showdown of him "triumphing" over releasing Eclipsa, it turns out that she's so powerfull that she kills him in one sweep of her magic wand. Toffee will be disposed of like a lesser villain and swallowed whole by a bigger bad. Like Vegeta was with Frieza or main villains Cyborg 17 and 18 killed off easily by the secret villain - Cell.

Eclipsa doesn't have a wand. Her wand is now Star's wand.

Then she will use her dipping down skills.

Monstar is cute

as you wish user.

>one of the episodes is Literally just called "Toffee"
>its not 11 minutes
IKUZEEEEEEEEEEE

Monster is for hand holding, head pats, and tail rubbing,not for abuse.

>tfw writer's block

Keep going, I'm feeling that way myself, wondering whether or not to end it within a few chapters or not. I'm jumping back and forth between doing 2-3 more or doing like 4-5 more (plus alternate endings for fun)

Yeah, but she is not a monster, she is a filthy half-breed ligger, and believe me, i'm being kinder than she deserves.

Is that guy doing the brittney greentext of brittney talking her emotional problems to counselor user still happening?

Need inspiration?

>based liggerman gets 30 minutes

hype

Monstar is for cute, not abuse. Delete this right now.

>MonStar abusers
Yamero

What if Toffee is really just Star from the future after a sex change that one day cringed about how autistic he was in high school and went back in time to erase himself?

How about we cut the middleman out and abuse MonStar posters?

Cute!

No.

Uh

ok... no!

She proably don't need a wand anyway Moon Butterfly was holding her own against Toffe without it and Eclipsa was supposed to be "way Beyound her lvl"

No. I started up a new premise, but I've become enthralled with the idea of Marco meeting Toffee and Moon officially.

I have this weird idea for a drama piece that MonStar is actually the product of Moon's spell in this timeline, where she wished for the ability to conceive with her husband instead of destroying him, making her daughter a biological impossibility only given life by sorcery. I keep telling myself it's stupid, but it keeps coming back to my head.

>Implying she can't make her own wand

Nothing in the show to disprove it, at least not yet.

I hope Eclipsa is a classy sarcastic sassy bitch.

I hope the minute she appears she BTFOs some Mewmans with nothing but a smile on her face

It's actually the first 4 episodes into one movie (like Samurai Jack), and it'll be on the 15th of July.

Why do you think Eclipsa isn't dead?

Serious question, I want her to alive and in the story, too.

She's canonically frozen in one of Rhombulus's crystals. She and Toffee actually both got confirmed alive in the same pair of episodes.

Unless you meant in-universe, probably for her monster loving/deserting the kingdom/the exact nature of her spells and her great ability. Potential to start a monster uprising against Mewni, which may be close to happening in the present day.

because Rhombulous has shown that the people he Crystalized havent been killed and only were stopped before they caused disaster, presumably.

Eclipsa definitely wouldn't need a wand.
Moon doesn't, and while she's skilled enough to serve on the Magic High Commission she's definitely not the best there ever was.

Speaking of that, I hope we find out Eclipsa was on the MHC in her time.
>"Are you threatening me, Commissioner?"

You and me both. Monstar is inferior to bug princess Star in every way.

This ship is the dumbest thing to ever dumb in the fandom.

You obviously haven't been in many of our Star Vs threads

Bug princess doesn't feature a cute little tail

Rewatch "Crystal Clear"

So Moffee is the dumbest shit yet Britco, Janstar, and all those other garbage bins are not the dumbest ships?

But she probably has a cute little proboscis for buttstuff and sounding.

I like britco, better than other degenerate ships like ponyco

good god, why is this video so long for so little information? I could have just read a link than give this guy views

Youtube pays out in plays+minuets watched. So longer videos == More money

Six arms > one tail

AND WE WILL BE
>Just Friends

Monstar still has her special from that comes with 6 arms plus the tail

Yes, but this wants to eat you, not fuck you

Uh re watch Crystal clear or look at the season 3 intro.

That's not monstar, monstar is cute and loyal and would never hurt you.

Even if she was dead she would come back to life since is pretty clear that she is the series Final Boss.

Are you going to try and prove me wrong?

Yes.

Monster > bug princess, this is a fact.

Do you guys know of any good Starkie fanfiction?

I wonder how both at the same time would be, thats like 12 fuckings arms, 1 long tail
1 long tongue, lots of sexual aromas, and lots of purple goop to keep you in place

It better not be any muh yuri muh dykes muh ebil hetero keeping me down bullshit

I'm going to be suprised if I ever see solid reasoning why MoonToffee is dumber than 'Ferg and Alfonzo shoot up the school' or 'what if Jackie were homeless' posting.

>what if Jackie were homeless
I don't remember any of that

Yeah, why do you ask?

Then that proves my point that you haven't been on many of our Star Vs threads.

The theory is that Janna is the plant to make you think she's the weird homeless girl, when in actuality she's part of the upper-middle class and wears comfy clothes because she'd rather be herself than a gender-stereotyped Stepford Wife, while Jackie is actually homeless, used to live by the river, and the reason she likes Marco is because his parents don't care about her showing up and eating all their food, plus she can steal $20 from his $650 every two weeks to get into the Y so she can shower off and shave.

I don't like Moon/Toffee at all, like seriously at all, and yet it has more of a basis to turn out to be canon than a bunch of other retarded ships, and arguably has since Season 1.

I'm getting the sense it won't be as we get closer to the premiere, but the possibility is unfortunately there.

I think it happened after Jackie admitted to living in the river that Star lived in when she was on the run

>Ferg and Alfonzo shoot up the school
haha, wow.

Now I know my decision to stay away for the majority of this hiatus was a good one.

you think this hiatus was bad?

you should have seen the hiatus between the first and second season, it was much longer and much more insane

You missed some good shit man

You're missing out.

"what if Moon was in a pedophilic interspecies relationship with a immortal lizardman who was a sociopathic warlord who has waged war against Mewmanity and sworn revenge against her family in particular for decades if not centuries and actively worked to manipulate, harm and destroy everyone and everything she cares about"
Yeah I don't see how anyone could think that's dumb

Only past midnight when all the normalfags are sleep and only the NEETs are awake could a thread like that be made.

it was literally last week

I was there for that one. Part of why I skipped this one.
Yeah...I've been through so many hiatuses for other shows. Catching up between episodes once it's over is half the fun for me.

I skipped anything star vs for the season 1 to 2 hiatus, how bad was it?

Oh yeah, that reminds me. Has anyone done a full scan of that book over the hiatus that could be linked?

>he hasn't read the pastebins

>I've become enthralled with the idea of Marco meeting Toffee and Moon officially.
Are you going for a new idea or adapting an episode?
I guess how to go about it would depend on your intentions for Toffee and Moon's characterization in this story, and how you want their relationship with Marco to be.

You could have something like "Diaz Family Vacation" where Star and Marco sneak off to Mewni for whatever reason, explore the Forest of Certain Death, wander into one of those old monster temples and get caught by Toffee, who could disapprove (Marco letting Star sneak back to Mewni and putting herself in danger, when he's supposed to be her guide and guardian on Earth) or approve (seeing Star and Marco support each other and maybe fight something off).
If you were thinking more of a formal meeting, like "Toffee and Moon have caught on that Star and Marco are smooch buddies and want to size him up" then that's a lot more focused of a concept, but you'd have to more careful considering how to portray everyone since it would be almost wholly dialogue and character-driven drama (not that it would necessarily be "dramatic").

>I have this weird idea for a drama piece that MonStar is actually the product of Moon's spell in this timeline
Some kind of "interspecies conception" spell isn't that strange of a concept, especially after Eclipsa was introduced. That's always how I assumed Monstar could be a thing, and even before all this "monster-loving" stuff it was the easy solution to the question of if Humans and Mewmans were biologically compatible.
Though it kind of sounds like you're going for the angle of treating her like she's a magical chimera or homunculus (monunculus? Mewmunculus?) whose literally dependent on some magic component or stimulus inside her to function, which is a pretty wild and interesting take.

TL;DR: it sounds like you really want to expand your work and go full-blown AU, which is cool, but I'd advise you to seriously plan ahead.

So, eclipsa married a mewman and then she left it for a monster, maybe toffee and moon are cousins or something

Well if toffeee gets his own episode and moon her own episode then they arent related at all.

It's a bit of both ideas. I'm mostly biting at the bit to write Toffee and Marco's interactions as he learns about Mewnian history and the events leading to interspecies peace, as well as Star being a total daddy's girl, and I love the dark implication of just what Moon could've given up to make the possibility of her daughter real. The main idea that sticks in my head is something along the line of River dying protecting the crown during a series of anti-peace riots, and a visit to a subsequent memorial erected in his honor. It's likely not the kind of story people in these threads want to read, but I don't want to lose motivation by writing only one kind of story.

Also, Marco losing his spaghetti when Toffee reveals that he knows how close and physically intimate he and his daughter have been while she's away, and maybe a scene of him scaring Marco half to death with a use of destructive magic for practical reasons.

or Star and Ludo are related

although honestly the monster Eclipsa ran away didn't look much like Toffee or Ludo

I dunno maybe
I don't really know where to start and my motivation is kind of low since I'm not planning to jerk off to it
Is anyone ever going to provide us with a Brittney with a nice happy smile?

Can you tell me where to look?

There is very little brittney art as there is, I'm not sure if nervous sheepish brittney is a thing.