Who else will watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

southpark.cc.com/blog/2017/05/15/south-park-returns-for-season-21
youtube.com/watch?v=oDaQMBqqSE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cant wait for MUH FUCK TRUMP! episodes

You sound triggered.

Unfortunately there will be no more episodes about Trump

I'm going to give SP one more chance. The last season was the first time I thought that they really really fucked it up when the one before that, I thought they hit a home run.

If it looks like it's going to shit or I'm not really laughing like last time, I'll bail

-Yeah, 'member when SP episodes were funnier?
-Oh yeah, I 'member!
Anyway they will stop serialisation and I think episodes will look like good old ones this time

If you watched the commentary, you'd know Matt and Trey hated what happened to season 20. You'll probably get one episode at the beginning to put all the characters back in their place and then it's good bye to episodes with continuous story lines.

I'm hoping you're right

Thank fucking god. I give them points for trying, but that season was a big group of seals. I hated the Lourde thing too. PC Principal felt like a Family Guy one off joke character that they elevated to the main cast for some reason. ANd I still don't get what point they were trying to make with 'member berries. They admitted that things were better "back then" so doesn't it make sense to try and make things more like that again? It seems like the only point they had with them is that nostalgia makes Trump happen.

Yeah sure, got a source?

do YOU!?

southpark.cc.com/blog/2017/05/15/south-park-returns-for-season-21

>south park will end in your lifetime

south park has been unwatchable for a decade

Are they gonna wrap up the Member Berry shit? I know its lame but I would still like to see what they were about.

So it's confirmed it won't be a season long story arc this time, right? R-right?

Chances are it's going to wrap up around Fractured But Whole, they're starting in August, and seasons are now about 10 episodes, and FBW comes out in October.

i dunno last season was a mess

Chances are good it will be different.
youtube.com/watch?v=oDaQMBqqSE0

So, since season 11?

the last watchable season was 10 and most of the episode on 10 were shit

Member how we ruined Season 20?

Member how we were left as a dangling plot-thread because they had to shift the story focus onto Donald Tr- I mean Mr Garrison because they didn't think Hillary would lose?

Member how we're going to ruin the next season too?

I'll watch, but PLEASE drop the season long arcs.

>giving Cartman a gf
what were they thinking??

it's a shame they missed out on a Chimpokomon GO themed episode wile it was still popular.

Nothing would have changed from the first time they covered Pokemon, so what's the point?

How biased do you have to be against the president of the United States (who won in a 232 v 306 landslide victory) to think that the last season was good? They said nothing funny or interesting throughout every episode, and it is universally considered to be the worst season of the entire 20+ year run. The only thing we should be upset about is having our time wasted by a comedy show which wasn't entertaining.

oh jeez, you one of those purists aren't you?

>being this triggered

I'd just be happy if they went back to doing "original" story lines instead of making fun of shit in the news, yeah it's harder, but off the top of my head I could name at least 10 comedy news shows airing, not counting the late show racket.

Go back to sparky the gay dog, wanting to travel back in time cause grade 4 sucks, or doing a mad max spoof that is set off from a mere sex ed class.

I want Kenny to die again

My observation,

Cartman saw how white males were being attacked everywhere. Realizing he's not in the dominant side anymore, Cartman pretends to be a SJW to gain the advantages and power of the growing movement.

Heidi was probably going to be a large part of Cartmans persona, he would constantly praise her and Hiedi in turn would start believing that she's super smart and funny. The problem rises when Cartman realizes his nature cannot sustain being an SJW and it self-destructs, (similar to what's happening in real life).

Sadly it didn't execute so well.

Nobody is saying the last season was good and everyone, including Parker and Stone, agree that it was because it was because basing it around Trump losing was stupid. You're just acting like you're pretty triggered my man.

This time if they called it a fad, they would have been right. Would have been nice for them to get one thing right that season.

Because why not pander to the nostalgic idiots who just want to see more Chinpokomon?

Correct, I was disappointed because it wasn't funny and contained no real jokes, in addition to being the poorest season. I already touched on that. I mean, we do agree that there were no jokes, and you aren't just biased, right?

>And I still don't get what point they were trying to make with 'member berries

They didn't like Jurassic World and The Force Awakens. That's it.

>if you laughed at anything in this season, you are biased

You probably are, dude. The creators and most fans disliked the season as a whole. Name some good jokes if you feel like it.

season 13 was the last good one actually

All I said is that I laughed. It wasn't a good season, but to imply there were no decent jokes says you're just too butthurt about them making fun of Trump.

>outing someone who's triggered while being triggered yourself?

Come on man, simplistic statements like that will only be treated as bait.

Twitter suicide and "My opponent is a liar", were great. The thing is though, comedy is perspective. If your going into a show with a bias, thinking Southpark is liberal or whatever, your gonna have a bad time. Southpark is about looking at the stupid shit in the world, (and yes Trump is no exception), and laugh at it.

Season 20 failed taking to much of the story into the political spectrum instead of viewing it from the outside, and now we got political tards like you coming in and painting sides.

three episode try for sure

im ginger, why does trey hate me?

If you don't think they are going to do a lot more Trump stuff then you will be disappointed. They will go back to it just like everyone else in the media.

you're a souless creature that needs to be purged

Then they are cucks that allowed the show to turn into shit? Awesome, sauce?

Retard that watch family guy detected

>MUH KIKE PARK
Looks who triggered now

>implying

Fucking you apparenty, Jesus.

>I'M NOT TRIGGERED! YOU ARE!!! REEEEEEEE!!!

As long as they put em up on south park studios, I'll watch.
Also as long as that butters roleplayer keeps posting the streams.

>Kyle is the only one of the main four who has never had a serious girlfriend
>Even though he's technically the one who has tried the most

What did they mean by this?

why is scott a giant?

>replying 2 times
wow you got mad(der)

Thread!

Right here, I mean just look at how much they lampooned Bush during his eight years in office.

You should check out the commentary, just to hear how right you are.

is it bad I wrote off this show as just fart jokes?

Radiation in Ottawa, now he's a giant dick

no, everyone knows it's immature at heart.

>Right here, I mean just look at how much they lampooned Bush during his eight years in office.
Implying they didn't, again how many times the bashed Obama again? The worst thing about south park fans is that you unlike simpsons/family guy fans can't admit that your show is liberal.

>both replies sent within a second of the other
>implies samefag

I seem to remember that whenever Bush did come on the show he was always more or less acting reasonably and it was everyone else that was being retarded.

Since they switched to one 10 episode run a year it used to always feel like it took FOREVER for South Park to come back.
Now I can't believe it's almost back already.
Matt & Trey must be less busy with other stuff than they have been in recent years, or otherwise really eager to get back in there and riff considering how much crazy shit happens every week.

I liked 16 and 19 a lot desu
And every single one except 20 has at least a couple good episodes

He was slow as fuck and clearly retarded, even family guy/american dad(liberal as fuck show) portrayed him better than south park.

Just let go or your insecurities, your show is just like Simpsons, liberal as fuck.

They spent a season ripping on tumblrinas and SJWs. They make fun of anything. You're just booty blasted that they made fun of your god emperor.

Randy trolling to Boston was pretty good

>implying I voted in trump
I just vote for experienced politicians Macron and Trump are fucking retarded choices, nice try though.
>They spent a season ripping on tumblrinas and SJWs
Just safe space, something that OBAMA HIMSELF was bashing before, nice try but your show sucks.

They were making fun of more than just safe spaces. They ripped on PC culture and privilege checking. Why the fuck are you even on here if you hate it so much?

I only remember two episodes he was in at the moment and he wasn't dumb in either of them. I can't find clips but: The first one was where he was talking to the reporters about canceling Family Guy and he has to explain to them all what free speech is because none of them get it.
And the second was the 9/11 conspiracy one where they wanted people to think that the government is capable of doing that kind of stuff (or something it's been a while) so he tries to get them to believe it was the government.
He clearly wasn't retarded, that's just your bias shining through because you're being triggered by a cartoon. No worries, happens all the time around here. Either way I'm done responding to you because this conversation isn't going anywhere. Here's your (you), goodbye.

Hillary got way more votes. Its the system that is broken. Why should some retarded uneducated hill billies vote count four times as much as mine? At least people in city got education, infact its people who live in cities whos votes should count more than a retarded backwater animal.

>how biased do you have to be against the president of the United States (who won in a 232 v 306 landslide victory

HAHAHAHA! Oh my god you even shitposts like he talks! He really is your Daddy figure isn't he?

could we fucking please not turn this into a politics thread. There are other places for that shit.

I'm bored of Butters, I want Jimmy to start threads from now on

As opposed to what, watching a cartoon from an objective and journalistic outlook? I'm not sure you understand what "biased" means.

I watched the commentary before posting. South Park just takes whatever is in the media and makes fun of it and Trump still dominates the media. They will go back to making fun of him because that is still what everyone is focusing on. If you don't think they will then you will wind up disappointed.

>stop talking about mah perfect show
>no u triggered
You're like a ponifag
>The first one was where he was talking to the reporters about canceling Family Guy and he has to explain to them all what free speech is because none of them get it.
He was called a retard and didn't get it,
>And the second was the 9/11 conspiracy one where they wanted people to think that the government is capable of doing that kind of stuff
What, the episode made him look imcopetent and trying to use propaganda to look powerful, to be fair is not making him look good or bad

I see now that you don't even watch the show but is trying to defend it because the creators called themselves libertarian(just like Alex Jones lmao)

>Either way I'm done responding to you because this conversation isn't going anywhere. Here's your (you), goodbye.
>aka: "OH shit nigger, he will find out that I never watched the show!Better act smart and get out!"

>June 2017
>unironically saying "cucks"

I'm sorry Reddit clued you in so late but you kind of missed the boat on this one.

>cuck is reddit
What?No seriously you're simply saying [random shit] is reddit at this point.

Next you're going to deny how south park is the msot popular show on reddit for years.

I wish they go back to how the show was before and just after the movie.

There's a lot of talk about Trump and how the story was underwhelming , but what did Sup Forums think about season 20 jokes and character development?
Personally, my favorite would have to be Gerald being an asshole and butters weiners out movement.

So, did the girls get back with the boys? Is Butters still single? Would he even take Charlotte back?

So soon?

So much was left unresolved.

Agreed, what the flying fuck is wrong with these 2 idiots. I mean they were never funny and intelligent like Futurama, but they completely went Family Guy and neo Simpsons.

Honestly a 13 episode arc centering on the brony/pony phenomenon would have been more interesting. Maybe add Sup Forums while they're at it to really kill this place for good.

How much does South Park cost to produce? How fast is the animation and music production?
I'm thinking of just starting my own series with better characters who know what teamwork is.

Imagine Ed Edd Eddy in south park form.

>implying Sup Forums was ever good
summerfag detected

>13 episodes about a dead fandom no one gives a fuck about
Oh yeah, user that sounds way better than what season 20 was

Next season will be about kyle going full /r9k/

Well, this thread is basically dead. I'm going to go ahead and image dump cards from Phone Destroyer

Cowboy cards

>fully wrote themselves into a corner and now have to keep Garrison as Trump for 4 years

Loving very laugh

I couldn't find a good pic of kyle

Indians

>Cartman with 5 times the health of everyone else