How can Bojack be redeemed?

How can Bojack be redeemed?

He cant, thats the whole point of this cartoon.

>watching Bojackass Horseredditor

suicide bombing

no kidding, i don't think any other moral system has anything left for him.

Not every character needs to be redeemed.

He kinda needs to get over himself and just move on with his life.

Pedophiles cant be redeemed

Ecks Dee

In all seriousness I can understand Rick and Morty, but name me 5 major flaws of this show.

Bojack should just cuck Mr. PB as everyone knows he is going to do and finally kill himself.

The creators just want an excuse to make Mr. PB look like he doesn't take it seriously enough for a split second before he knocks bojacks block off. Or he'll just do it the instant we find out, and you saw the rough housing he and his brother did growing up. Playfully tackle older brother to the ground; deck the shit out of your old friend nailing your wife.

I want him to be happy but he fucks himself up so much

Glorifies depression.

Sup Forums's an 18+ site, junior.

you do realize you'd just about have to stop consuming media entirely to avoid anything that reddit has a little fanclub board for

He can't be redeemed because he was, is, and will be a broken person from the word go. His parents started it and Hollywoo finished it.

We're just witnessing the long epilogue to his final end.

The next season will be about him trying to find happiness through a relationship with his daughter. He won't find it. After that, he'll more than likely try to commit suicide.

Kill himself or abandon everyone he knows and live in exile he's a black hole that destroys anyone gets close or he lets inside and doesn't let them go

What if Bojack started hanging out on Sup Forums? Would he find contentment among his ilk, or hate it for the mirror it is?

How is it glorifying it?

He already attempted suicide. And honestly suicide would be such a cop out. A real twist would be Bojack finding true and actual happiness at this point.

That's just means that you don't understand that show. It does not glorify depression, it does the opposite. Or how do you think drinking yourself to the early grave and doing drugs 'till you fuck girl that were child when you were an adult are glorifying depression? How does fucking up everything in your life is glorifying depression?

-differfag

It doesn't really glorify depression, it just happens to paint a real picture of it since it's often marginalized or played for laughs otherwise. The show also touches upon narcissism as a recurring theme. They're not touching on those for exaggeration, it's showing how recurring these things are in the underbelly of life and the only reason it seems glorified is because you get to see other aspects of the characters on-screen that lead to a meltdown rather than just walking in where it seems come out of nowhere.

When Penny saw him again, that sort of sealed his fate. If Penny's mother keeps her promise, Season 4 is going to be interesting.

>His daughter
I bet it's gonna be like Secretariat's granddaughter or something.

I don't think it'll be the end, he'll just be hospitalized and drop the charges out of guilt.

Also if its his daughter whos the mother

By redeeming himself.

He's only irredeemable insomuch as he will never change. Because he won't. But if he did it'd be as easy as that.

I see him going for another, more genuine suicide attempt, surviving and then separating himself from Hollywoo like Cuddlywhiskers.

The show let's you know early on that redemption isn't simple and, in the case of Herb, is impossible because it's not in your control.

He irrepairably broke his relationship with Todd already. What is there left to redeem? I always wondered about Diane and OP being always the ones who look at him when he falls in the pool in the OP. Maybe they will actually stick until the end

You, like Bojack, are mistaking closure for redemption. Bojack never tried to redeem himself, he tried to use Herb as a prop for him to feel better about himself.