When?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i4tNuM9XttM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never.
Poor Genndy

>tfw I live in thetimeline where Genndy's Popeye movie was cancelled
>for a movie on emojis

>All men are created equal. Then a few become.
What the fuck does this even mean?

Then few become "Popeye"

A few become Popeye.

Never ever

>When?

When there's no more room in Hell.

Does this mean there is (or at least, there could potentially be) more than one Popeye? That this is something "a few" men can become, and that by doing so they become fundamentally greater than equal to the rest of mankind?

Shared universe when?

Feels bad man

And we got the emoji movie 2 feat justin bieber and antonio banderas, will be a big flop with 98% on rotten tomaccos and 10/10 IGN

Popeye is a prestige class.

>Popeye has no pipe because we don't want kids to think smoking is cool
>Popeye has no tattoos because we don't want kids to think tattoos are cool
>Popeye doesn't punch a single person because we don't want kids to think violence is cool

Nah, man. It was gonna be watered down, censored to hell garbage.

>Then a few become
What did they mean by this?

never

shouldn't have got this far, there's virtually no copyright on it outside the US

movies like this rely heavily on merchandise to turn a profit even if the movie is awful; but you can't make money that way if just anybody can legally set up and bleed off your popularity

>but they can't use your version because it's covered

yeah but it's hard enough dealing with losses to fakers as things stand, there's no need to go head to head with legitimate businesses as well

besides, you only need to lose one copyright case you expected to win to really fuck your shit up

>Popeye has no pipe because we don't want kids to think smoking is cool

Nobody smokes any more. I get it; he used to smoke, nothing should change, they're raping your childhood. Heard it all before.

You know what Popeye would do if he were created today? He'd vape. He's a cunt if he vapes; all vapers are cunts. Do you want Popeye to be a cunt?

So they gave him his pipe.

>Popeye has no tattoos because we don't want kids to think tattoos are cool

More like Popeye has lots of tattoos because they want to show what a life of hard drinking and fucking guys on boats will do to your mind.

>Popeye doesn't punch a single person because we don't want kids to think violence is cool

I mean, he's not punching anybody on that poster, but I'm willing to bet that any footage that does exist of this shitfest shows him punching at least one person. Possibly not Olive Oyl, they do seem to have moved past that, but probably Bluto.

youtube.com/watch?v=i4tNuM9XttM

"Who cares about a shitty old cartoon sailor? Who sails anymore? Give me a movie about those little asian faces my daughter texts me with."

I think you're very confused

>Popeye goes up against a gauntlet of equally broken Popeyes with their own source of fuel (beats, carrots, etc) to win the hand of Olive Oyl.
How biblical would the animated shenanigans be Sup Forums

there can be only one

Why would you like a movie where Popeye ends up erasing everyone he knows from existence and having his romantical partner vanish during their wedding? I don't get it.

He wasn't talking about the poster in OP, he was talking about Genndy Tartakovsky's animation pitch reel for his aborted Popeye remove, in which Popeye had no pipe, no tattoos, and didn't punch any of the bad guys invading his ship.