Only 2 and 1/2 weeks before season 3 of Star vs...

Only 2 and 1/2 weeks before season 3 of Star vs. and that means more marcobowl! What new ships do you expect to see in season 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

seddm.tumblr.com/post/161322192479/darons-qa-at-creativa-fest
youtube.com/watch?v=M_tMD5bTbLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like Jackie because she has confidence and a laid-back personality.

Janstar
Tomco
Jackie+what the plant girls name is

Brittney x Ferguson

Having dropped the show due to Jackie not being a mermaid, I no longer expect anything from it at all.

Tom.
Bros before Hoes.

THIS DUMB FAG AGAIN

Pretty sure you and everyone else who watches this trashcan of a show are the dumb fags here.

I personally want Tomkie if Jarco dies, and only ship Jantom as friends (they'd suck as romantic partners)

If Tad breaks up with Kelly again, she can always hook up with Marco, right?

How long til Kelly joins the Harem and ignores Tad indefinitely while Tad holds a grudge against Marco

I guess you could then say he's A TAD KEKED

Is this show worth watching? Newfag here.

Do you like endless waifu/shipping wars? Do you like silly and frivolous magic girls? Do you like bottomless supplies of lizard-girl images? Do you like fun? Then this may be the show for you, newfag.

If you want the short answer. Yes just stay the hell away from the Sup Forums threads about it or you will regret it for the rest of your life.

Season 1 has its flaws: it's a bit slow and unfocused, but pretty fun nonetheless and the lead characters have great chemistry. Season 2 is a definite step-up over season 1, despite its rough start.

>b-b-but my secret mermaid fan fiction ;_;

also what's with constantly posting DROPPED about a show you already hate days after you DROPPED the show

you sure care a lot about something you shouldn't care about

I started watching the show about a week ago and love it. If you enjoy cartoons that are funny, have some (typically slapstick) action, and/or have a bit of interesting lore, you may very well enjoy Star vs. Watch a couple episodes and see what you think.

It is a good show and despite threads like this does have more substance to it than potential ships.

Has a weak start but generally gets its shit together plot-wise mid-season 1, then 2 improves on other aspects like characters, pacing, etc.

as long as you stay away from the fanbase & every tremendously shitty thread about it, yes

I never understood the criticism of S1 having a weak start. It seemed clear to me from the beginning that the first few episodes are meant to familiarize viewers with the cast and world before progressing to the much heavier serious stuff.

>just stay the hell away from the Sup Forums threads about it
Even the Princess Marco threads?

>more marcobowl!

No matter what Marco still wins in the end.

Despite being one of those posters, I honestly agree. Disney's habit of airing just 1 or 2 first-season episodes a month may be to blame because I guess that can make the earliest episodes feel like nothing changes ever-- illusion of it being on for MONTHS I guess even though before the plot began it wouldn't even be 2 hours of content-- but complaints like "well obviously this won't have a plot" after episode fucking 1 were ridiculous.

Also I think some expected the show's development to be "Star starts out weak but gets good" and saw her as overpowered Mary Sue early on, even though now its path is clearly "Star starts out strong and seemingly invincible, only to get progressively wrecked."

That said, they did some stuff that even now can't really be overlooked (a bit too episodic when more obvious references to past events could have established there was deliberate continuity even before the plot began, Ludo was used way too often in the pre-Toffee episodes).

Don't ask

I'm asking. The fuck user?

Clearly.

I've seen some good R34 of these two.

Passes the Harkness Test.

hghjgjg

Wtf My PC became schizophrenic momentarily, what I meant to post was this:

No reason
There's not enough, we need more

>when you are a Mewman peasant trying to post on a cambodian basket-weaving board using your shitty medieval computer and then it fails you

Just go watch Steven Universe its much betterer

I hope to God Brittney is the one on top.

Does anyone have a Mega with all the episodes?

Hahaha, not even a nice bait

Watch both. They are delights.

>season 3
isn´t just 3 or 4 episodes in one day, followed with a hiatus until september?

google YayStar.

4 Episodes

4 episodes, the S3 premiere

at least they seem to promise enough new DEEP LORE to keep the show relevant while it's not airing

Technically it's seven episodes. One twenty two minute episode and six eleven minute episodes.

Why does she wear horns? Not too far in the show, is it the princess outfit?

She wears them because she likes them. No real reason given outside of the "Star = Satan" conspiracy theories

some say it's because her ex-boyfriend was a demon, but she was shown wearing them in a flashback to her as a little kid

Handlebars.

Star a slut.

Gift from her ex-boyfriend

It makes it easier for irrumatio

Star just likes wearing things that are cute to her. Will cactus band make a return.

Starco is Cancer, Enough Said

>not including Tom in the Marcobowl

fujos will win

Delusional shipperfags ignore this post

Rational posters, do you think Nefcy is actually going to make Starco end-game? I literally can't deduce if she's going to go the cliche'd 'bff's always fuck' route or is going to flip the tables on it and make them end up with other people? Star admitting she had a crush so early into the show kind of goes against the classic 'slow burn season-before-last oh wait do I actually like them??', but it's hard to imagine Nefcy ending the show with Star and Marco with no one or other people

A rational poster would stand back and let the chips fall where they may.

This is Disney, what do you think is going to happen? I doubt she really has much choice in the matter.

She just likes relationship drama, look at her statement from the Meet & Greet:

seddm.tumblr.com/post/161322192479/darons-qa-at-creativa-fest

Q: How do you feel about the fandom making all… weird relationships and… do you feel pressured by some people going "We want Tomco, we want Moonfee, we want everything"?
>"That’s so funny. I mean, you know- I’m very excited that the fans can be excited for whatever they want, you know? I mean, any "-co" they like, that’s great."
>"We don’t really let that affect the writing in the show. Like I don’t look at that when I’m writing the show."
>"You can never make everybody happy, there will always be people- but I also think people like to be upset, you know?"
>"If you think about what’s the show, what is like- what show would it be if it were just "We’re gonna have Star and Marco get together and they will be like so happy," the end. There’s no show, what is that show?"
>"No one would watch that show. So you have to keep it exciting."

This show sure gets away with a lot of stuff that it couldn't if the genders were swapped

>Star is constantly in the bathroom when Marco's in a towel and nothing else
>Janna slaps Marco's ass while he's in said towel
>that whole butterfly ep where she's literally making a harem

makes you think

I'm not interested in watching Friends 2.0. I want this relationship smuck out of the way because all it causes is cuckposting and ship wars

okay so that's just pretty much her admitting she's just stirring drama to lengthen the show but starco was her endgame

River x marco

>FETCH US OUR LOINCLOTHES

>she's just stirring drama to lengthen the show

i think it's more like "we're not having Starco happen right away" (doesn't necessarily imply constant drama) "so that shipperfags won't just stop watching when it's confirmed"

The difference between flirting and sexual harassment is one of gender.

Wasn't there a Berserk edit that had Star as Guts?
Like pic related.

That tongue is hot

Tell me more user, does Megan have any character beyond "smol black cheerleader"

>implying Brittney won't continue her descent into obesity
>implying Ferg won't shape up after high school
>implying she won't want to stay on top even after she's a landwhale
Somebody post the greentext about them from the columbine thread, I thought it was pretty neat

>suddenly imagining a chubby Brittney coming on to a thin Ferguson, and raping him after he spurs her advances

Star and Marco are stand-ins for Nefcy and her husband, so it's much more likely than not
But I would give her major props for a surprise ending, something crazy like killing one of them off or keeping Marco with Jackie and Star being stuck in Mewni due to fading magic or some shit

I just recently watched the show and the intro and outro are just amazing. The art style is well drawn and it seems production cast put effort to it. Looking forward to watch more episodes. Who is the lizard in a suit though?

>it seems production cast put effort to it

kek for like half of season 1, they boot the animation studio to something cheaper

>stay away from the threads
The threads are the reason to watch this fucking show. God I love the threads.

It has lots of spoilers though.

>MUH RATIONALITY
Don't you have YA fanfics to write?

Star going home to Mewni and Marco ending up with Janna is the only acceptable ending.

I've just watched like 5 episodes. Don't know what season they're from. But the animation looked pretty decent for me.

Anyone here ever watched Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi?

>YA
?

lizard in suit is the actual main villain

That's also a possibility, Nefcy is a huge fucking weeb and two young kids having a "pretend marriage/like-like" relationship that later matures into a real one is apparently a pretty common trope in animes for women, so it could happen
If they don't do much with Jackie I'm willing to accept that she was just a love interest they're willing to trash

It's on my backlog, the only scene I ever saw was

youtube.com/watch?v=M_tMD5bTbLM

I thought it was the bird with a skull on his head. I need to watch the show from episode 1.

I like the way you think, user. I am a little confused as to how a chubby Asian chick could force herself on a fit boi effectively, but I dunno, maybe if alcohol/drugs are involved
real talk there's no way Ferguson is gonna turn down sex from any girl who isn't totally disgusting, he's constantly trying to score and slob Brittney is still pretty QT

It's pretty great, although Gainax ending.

Not NTR.

the two of them have a pretty interesting dynamic

and yeah, definitely best to watch in order. some episodes are pretty standalone but as it progresses it gets heavier on the continuity and overarching plots

No shit nigger, do you read books by cracking them open to a random page each time
Though admittedly I am guilty of watching a few episodes out of order before I actually watched the entire show, but they didn't have any plot relevance anyways and I just really needed to see mai waifu in her natural habitat

I'm willing to accept she's thrown out too but I have the suspicion she won't

>I am a little confused as to how a chubby Asian chick could force herself on a fit boi effectively

If she's chubby enough, anything is possible.

I didn't even know about this show man, just noticed it because of the hype and bullshit and decided to give it a chance. I'm a newfag, the only thing I know right now is that the blonde girl is called Star

Hypotheyically if I were to start a svtfoe lewd webcomic how would I go about doing it, I got my mind a little on the blank atm

Marco vs the Forces of Harem

I'm not particularly into the whole harem thing doe

I like this chick, what is she from
I don't watch a lot of weebtoons

Ferguson might gain some self-confidence once he's thinner. Also he might be hurt from how Brittney treated him prior.

No, it's okay at first but then the love triangle starts and you end up solving captchas at 4am just to call some stranger a cuckold over the internet because he has different opinions than you
Save yourself user

Go change that then and watch it all.

Now.

Try thinking of a situation that results in something cute but lewd. Heart boners for everyone

If you want to be vanilla as hell just draw nudes or Marco and Star/Marco and Jackie having the sex
If you want to dig a little deeper maybe draw stuff of/with more obscure characters
If you're ready to snap off the brake lever on the degeneracy train and burn it as fuel, do some fetish stuff, the more fucked up the better

Little Witch Academia, there are two OVAs and a TV series.

Definitely a possibility, although I've never understood other guys who become /fit/ and turn down sex from girls who turned them down before. I feel like fucking them is better revenge than turning the tables and metaphorically fucking them, if they're attractive at least.

Do you want vanilla or degeneracy?

Is this really how the Japanese see fat people? She'd barely be considered chubby in America. Do the Japanese just lose it when they see the hamplanets that make up 2/3s of the US population?