Name an even more forced relationship

Name an even more forced relationship.

You'd have to tell me who these people were first.

>black man
>blonde

I'm going to guess Rhodey and Carol but they are both military and pretty much walk around with sticks up their asses so they actually fit together.

I think the popular answer is going to be Storm and T'Challa.

Why wasn't it Jess KSD YOU HACK FRAUD

>Name an even more forced relationship.
Cyclops and Jean Grey in X-Factor

A relationship so forced it almost made Claremont leave Marvel

I have no idea who these people are.

Every relationship involving Avengers' members after Busiek is forced.

Did Carol and Rhodey ever interacted before?

It was even a relationship? I think they only kissed one time and then he died... "oh no! the love of my life is dead!" lol

Yea, It's Carol & Rhodey.

My guess was Cloak and Dagger right up until I read the comment after yours.

Because neither of those characters is gay user.
Carol is her mother. Accept it. Jess will never see Carol as anything other than her mommy because her Mommy is dead.

Oh... I don't read Marvel. Too sjw for me.

T'challa and Storm.

...huh. I am not opposed to this.

Oh, okay.

Aren't a LOT of Marvel relationships forced as fuck now? Like, why is Medusa fucking Johnny Storm? I don't even see Johnny get to talk much, is here there just to be Medusa's fuckslave or are they in a "relationship"?

Why do you hate Jess so much you want her with Carol?

>Implying Medusa cares about this
Before Johnny Storm, she was fucking a random blonde guy who she knew for 10 minutes before going to bed together.

They broke up and Cucagar Koldagon took her back.

And before that Johnny was fucking Rogue.

>Like, why is Medusa fucking Johnny Storm?
Don't remind me, please.

Man, Marvel has no paragons.

Medusa is a huge cunt.

Superman/Wonder Woman was pretty forced

Jashi.

Oliver Queen and Felicity Smoak

The romantic pairing that ruined an entire show

>both were in the airforce
>both are good friends with Tony Stark
>both are superheroes
>both have been helped through personal conflict by Stark
>forced

Naw, not even close OP, try again and stop browsing white girls take bbc threads.

then they should both be fucking tony stark you stupid monkey.

>Medusa fucking Johnny Storm? I don't even see Johnny get to talk much
Medusa likes men who don't talk a lot.

They barely had a relationship though, Carol kept fucking off into space.

kek

Sounds like they should be fucking Tony instead

I honestly don't get this relationship at all.

Love triangle or threesome?

Now I'm curious how many canon threeways have been in either Marvel or DC comics.

Why not both?

Yeah, but they have been around Tony long enough to k ow that fucking him actually just causes more personal conflict.
Sounds like they're relationship didn't last very long, like all of Carol's relationships.

So how was this forced again?

Hal Jordan, Huntress and Lady Blackhawk made a party once.

just about any girl paired up with spidy

I don't care that they were an interacial couple. Literally everything you just stated has to do with TONY, but not each other. They've barely had any interaction & the writer herself admitted she made the couple because 'Rhodey was cute'. Nothing about the two had history that screams 'yea, they should fuck'. It was forced to the very core. There have been better interacial couples from both Marvel themselves & DC.

>Implying she wasn't born for him.

Sometimes, people connected by a job or another person meet, and find the other sexually attractive, and start dating.

Fuck, I feel like I'm explaining how flight works to a penguin.

Kyle Rayner/Carol Ferris.

This bitch divorced her husband as soon as Hal Jordan came back so she could fuck him without feeling guilty. And when Hal finally has time for her, she changes her mind for no reason and chooses to fuck the guy that is at least 10 years younger than her.

Kyle isn't much better and happily fucks the woman that his friend loves. And then there's that special issue that implied that Kyle knocked her up...

Fuck these two.

>And then there's that special issue that implied that Kyle knocked her up...

What story? Shit that just bad

The whole relationship developed off panel after Carol lost her memories (for the umpteenth time) and before she fucked off to space.

They'd literally only shared a few pages together before she spent like a year in space and somehow we're supposed to believe that they were this super serious couple

Its forced since it happened and it only happened so Carol could get guilt tripped in CW2 so its cheap forced drama, read some damn comics god damn.

almost ruined

unless season 6 undoes all the good season 5 did

An issue full of the writers workshop people. I don't believe any of those stories were canon.

>both are good friends with Tony Stark
Debatable on Carol's side.

Exactly because god forbid two brown people ever get together in comics! Can't have that now can we

I don't think its Canon anymore, its hasn't been referred to since Rebirth but saying that I think Hal should fuck some Alien bitches before going back to Carol.

Showcase issue.

Fucked up but lol

user, a common mistake is applying real life logic to fucking superhero comics. Relationships in comics are often poorly written and they never wok as real life relationships do so trying to use that as an argument is moot. The writer admited the only reason she got em together was because Rhody was cute, they had zero chemistry, barely any time together and it only lasted for a few issues before Rhodey got unceremoniously killed off. It came and went out of nowhere and it was leading nowhere too, it was forced even if you don't want to admit it.

>rhodey
am i missing something here or didn't he die during civil war 2

Fuck this relationship

My nigga Rhodey is dead because of it

You are. These relationship threads are always started by foreveralones who somehow know everything about relationships.
>forced
>out of nowhere
Are totally virgin ways of looking at things.

>chemestry
They're fucking drawings. And no one ever dats anyone else just because they are "cute"?
Jesus.

user, I'm not sure if you're used to shoveling garbage down your mouth but couple must have chemistry on screen, it's how you know a couple is well written. Carol didn't date Rhodey because he was cute, the writer thought Rhodey was cute so she had them date, with no buildup no setup and no logic. I'm not sure why people calling out this couple as the poorly written mess it is upsets you so much.

Isn't it a fact that it was just Zuke's ship and Sugar didn't put a stop to it when she should've because she believes in letting the storyboarders do what they want?

In recent memory, OP nailed it for me. I read Captain Marvel Volume 4 as it was being released, and then the series got rebooted as Volume 5 and in the first issue she's making out with Rhodey and I'm like "...Huh? Did I forget she was seeing War Machine or something?" But nope, I didn't and it's a thing but who cares because the same issue she goes to space and doesn't come back for like a year and you had to be reminded that it was a thing once more.

user. You're missing the point. Yes, that happens, but they, at the time, had never had any close relationship in any form. IIRC, they barely said a thing, or even met really. If they were going to do something, develop it. Make me believe it. Just like said, there was nothing that made me believe this.

user said that the writer made it because the writer herself said he was cute. The writer has been known to make the characters they write self inserts. Then again, this run was notoriously shit.

>Aren't all of Marvel relationships forced as fuck now?

ftfy, and yes that includes the old ones, double forced points if they're trying to bring an old one back

Storm and Black Panther. Marvel put them because their both African. They have no real reason to be together .They even had to recon them meeting each other as kids to make it seem like it sense for them to together .

Superman/Wonder Woman was pretty terrible.

Thor and Jane Foster
Thor and Unworthiness
Jane Foster and Mjolnir

But black people together are so cute user

Not when they have no chemistry together. Storm and Black Panther had no chemistry together .

>T'challa saved Storm from rape when they were kids
>T'challa took Storm's virginity when they were kids
>T'challa was who Storm really loved while she was in a relationship with non-T'challa prior to marrying T'challa
>T'challa forces Storm off X-men and onto his dick

Wonder Woman/Batman

But....but they have so much in common! Look at how happy they are!

>Divorced

I kind of wanted to crackship miles morale and riri.

>Two Bendis creations banging
Maybe between the two of them they'll have half a personality.

technically that was Maximus Disguised as BB who is in space prison and want to go back with Medusa anyway

Uh no, because it came out of left field. That was the issue.

Geh, looks like my parents' wedding photo. It was a hideous decade.

Fuck you for reminding me Chuck Austen's run was a thing.

But user, they're practically made for each other! I mean Superman is Alpha among Alpha males while Wonder Woman is the Alpha female and totally his equal despite lacking a twentieth of his power.

Barbara Gordon and Ethan Cobblepot. ;)

Some would say this Even though I like Pete.

That's the smile of someone who totally regrets what they just did. Just trying to force themselves to be happy

So which madman at Marvel decided that Kitty needed to fuck everyone named Peter. I imagine it was someone with the name Peter

Looks like Kitty can't make wise choices.

Goddamn in every fucking thread, no one cares abour your fanfic pairing, the IvyxHarley fag isn't even this annoying.

Star-Lord and Kitty Pryde was more forced.

You're right. This. So fucking much.

The issue is they'd interacted like one in their lives before Marvel suddenly hooked them up. And because they're both Africans, we're supposed to pretend it didn't come out of fucking nowhere.

As was wonder woman /batman.
I get weak and unconfident women like harley quinn liking batman, but wonder woman? Or catwoman? Or basically anyone falling for "m'batmun" shtick?

Who the fuck is that?

>The writer has been known to make the characters they write self-inserts.

Always a recipe for Disaster.

Which leads to my submission:

Anachronism and Hazmat.

Not only is it self-insert/Bella Swan level BS, but it required murder to set up.

>doesn't know about the Marvel Team Up which built up their backstory and history
>Thankfully doesn't know about Huldin's miniseries retread of that idea which fucked it up.

Man, I don't know which is worse.

The Claremont version was so much better . . .

Aces!

Plz post image of medusa getting mindfucked into sucking cock while mumbling about how she loves blackbolt

IDK this had like 50 issues of build-up and was the most character development Donna had ever had (or has gotten since). Terry Long is awful, but it wasn't forced.

I'll give you that.