Secret Empire #5 spoilers!

Death exists in comics?

Ohhh come on!

Sorrentino is overrated

OH NO HE'S HOT!!!!!

Im rooting for this guy now.

And kinda mediocre for an artist.

For less than this Cyclops was Hitler... when will this hypocrite die?

Pretty sure he barely qualifies as an artist since he uses poser

Red Skull isn't back, he is in Steve's mind.

When will this beast be back? I miss friendly-educational Beast.

>Bruce Banner, Agent of Hydra
We /maestro/ now?

holy fuck what the hell Hank?

im loving the art

Didn't he try to do that after CW1?

I miss Wonder Man's fun-loving best bud Beast.

I miss Busiek writing Marvel

I haven't had the faintest idea on whats been happening anymore

>it's a hulk wank episode
After Vision, mjlonir, Odison, Scarlet, and a bunch of other shit, is Hulk suppose to be the game changer?

What they did to Odinson was the worst... I really miss the old days.

Bendis, the house of original ideas.

So let me get this straight. He sides with Rogers just because he lifted the hammer. Despite the fact all his friends on earth were in trouble?

>three of the most prominent White Male heroes of Marvel are crypto-Nazis

What did Spencer mean by this?

They could've at least spun it that Thor can't lift Mjolnir because he personally doesn't believe he's worthy but of course Aaron and Marvel are hacks

Race traitoring intensifies!

what do i need to read to keep up with this shit fest? im all set up if i read steve rogers?

Steve has to have Jane locked up somewhere, right? Otherwise man this is just dumb

He's dead and buried, killed by Morrison making X-Men 'hip' again.

Is he somebody Beast will not collaborate with?

Holy fuck and I though Spencer was just fucking up the continuity of Steve forever.

Is there*

I was positive it was Ultimate Skull for a second but he lacks his tattoos.
>Race traitoring intensifies!
Except what he is doing has given Mutants a utopia dumb fuck.

He literally dropped the hammer because the God Butcher was "Right" as in, "gods" shouldn't mess around with mortal business.

The whole "Thor is unworthy" is stupid no matter how you feel about Jane Foster but Spencer isn't helping.

Is anyone getting a "crashing this plane with no survivors" feeling from this event, especially at this point? It kind of feels like, if it doesn't matter anyway, Spencer's just burning it all down. It's all going to get retconned at the end regardless.

Daddy Skull is here to steal Bucky's fans.

scott

ouch

Yep. He doesn't give a fuck and neither does Marvel. This event is already selling under 100k, its fucking DOA. Even CWII did better.
Is Spencer even going to fucking bother explaining what makes Steve worthy?

I've had that feeling since I saw that "Hail Hydra" page from Steve Rogers #1.

Peter, Logan and Bruce haven't done anything wrong

Peter sold his marriage to the devil, Logan's killed tons of people and not all of them deserved it (he even tricked Peter into killing one time), and Bruce had the Planet Hulk thing after he came back to Earth.

They haven't done anything wrong recently.

Who's the third character who comes back?

Banner's dead and Logan's dead. That's probably why.

Man this just feels miserable. Like other user said a while ago, like a wake of an asshole you never liked. You might feel some happiness to see him gone but there's no point in shitposting about it.

>"crashing this plane with no survivors"
Is Spencer pulling an Ultimatum on us?

Bruce is about to become a Nazi.

NEXT ISSUE, IT STARTS TO RAIN

Is there a bigger hack than Nick Spencer?

It's Marvel Comics's new future.

And they intend to stick with it with Legacy.

Why does he look like he's bald if he's covered in hair from head to toe?

EVIL Steve better have somebody important to Odinson at his mercy

>Bruce is about to become a Nazi.

>Did you rike it? All the classic characters are white Nazis, no, ALWAYS were white Nazis. Can't really be a fan of such people can you? Wuzzat? One of their creators was a WW2 vet? Yeah, and look how privileged he was when he came back. Fucking white people and their hobbies man.

I swear that's a generic bald guy run through a filter

What the fuck is going on?
I is everyone hydra? I thought this was ending soon.

Is it me or is the coloring kinda shit

he's a straight white guy, that's enemy numero uno in modern marvel.

I have no idea... I didn't read the comic, I found the images on a page but they didn't mention a third character neither who is the traitor of the Undergrounds.

Because Steve is a homo sapien and Cyclops was a dirty mugga.

best comic of the last ten years.
komikino

Post was 99.99999% likely referring to Beast.

Oh yeah, shouldn't he be worried about all the people stuck in space?
Wait, are they still drifting in space? Wasn't in months between issue #0 and #1?

Gotta make all of the originals look bad so that people will finally start embracing their replacements.

Doctor strange #21 a secret empire tie-in has said how it's only been two weeks since the takeover.

So once this event is finished being a failure, who, if anyone, takes the fall for it? Spencer? One of the editors? Who gets hung out to dry?

truly, uncle ben is the only person to stay dead

It was different then. Red Skull was controlling Steve's body, and Steve was trapped in his own mind because SCIENCE!

>Joins the Illuminati and actively works towards destroying worlds at one point
>this shit

Nigga what, they need Dark Beast to come in and tell this dude to chill out.

>takes the fall for it
This is Marvel. They probably think it's gone splendidly. He'll be taking over events from Bendis for good.

After they turned "Legacy" into a glorified variant month do you expect any change?

thats the only logical explanation.

>You like this character well too bad they're nazis. Follow these new young and hip kids. We just swap their genders and race its the new cool thing to do. You want to be cool and non-nazi loving right user?

all marvel is doing is poisoning they're legacy i hate em all now.

Those who are right.

Dark Beast is busy getting tortured by Inhumans for information

Eh, she's probably fucking Carol to unwind between Chitauri waves at this point.

They'll blame the fans, like they always do. And when legacy falls on it's face they blame everyone else but the people at fault.

>they turned "Legacy" into a glorified variant month
They really changed the face of the comics industry with that one, the brain trust at marvel really knows what the fans want.

Spencer will ultimately take the fall. He'll then blame the fans. It won't be his fault. Not to him, and not in reality. In reality, it's Marvel's fault. At any point during this pitch Alonso could have said no, but instead let him go along with this bullshit.

It's going to be really hard for DC to make a book worse than this. Even if Dark Days is mediocre, it'll still be better and more fondly remembered than Secret Empire.

It's not Spencer's fault. His story was clearly not meant to be ballooned like this so he had to pull a ton of bullshit to make it relevant enough to generate tie-ins.

The thing about turning Batman into a fascist overlord is that it's not out of character for him, unlike Superman or Captain America.

This is the face of incompetence, I'd rather have Quesadilla back as EIC.

But it's also not Batman, it's an actual alternate multiverse version of Batman.

Whereas HYDRACap IS Steve Rogers.

DC could put out another cry for justice and it would still be miles above marvels current output.

> Draw lots of Shadows.
> Use minimal colours to hide emptiness of the art.

I hate the minimalist, empty panel art that invests so many fucking comics these days.

what about the nightwing book where he is head of a facist regime killing metas?

Well, what do you know.

I guess that bit about living long enough to see yourself become the villain has some merit to it.

For all intents and purposes it's an alternate universe Steve Rogers since this version only exists due to cosmic cube fuckery.

Again, alternate universe.

AHAHAHA Holy shit, are we undisputedly in "Worse than CWII." territory now?

Isn't Banner dead

this event is good, actually.

Dan Slott

Higgins is a pretty mediocre writer so it's hard to imagine a shit concept being good with him

Whatever you say Spencer.

The premier name in fiction, people. How can the house of ideas be topped?

You'll definitely be saying make mine marvel in 2017.

nah

Slott will be worse once he shamelessly brings back Uncle Ben and that already happened in Dead No More...

So all the schools teaching people how Hydra is cool, all the Hydra logos everywhere...that was done...in two weeks.

Unless the Dark Bubble has slower time?

Not yet bucko, but we're getting there.

Bendis, Way, Slott, Snyder, Glass

>He'll then blame the fans. It won't be his fault

You couldn't be more fucking right. He already does that shit on twitter when everyone started to complain about the event. This mother fucking failed congressman can't keep his political hate boner in his pants and will make sure everyone around him will see it.

He is a decent writer who has decent knowledge of buildup, but for god sakes he has no fucking tact. Everyone is guilty of this holier than thou ego they've built up due to lack of proper direction of Marvel comics.

At least I'm excited for the DC event which is more than I can say for any shit Marvel has put out in a while. Well I did like Renew Your Vows.

I can't wait until it's revealed that Pete is also an agent of HYDRA so Steve can officially be right.

Going to need context for these panels before slamming the issue like the giant wet vaginas that have left a noticeable slime trail in this thread.