What is the worst cartoon fandom in your opinion?

What is the worst cartoon fandom in your opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v1W-wnh__DM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Draw between SU and MLP

it's le "SOUTH PARK IS NOT POLITICAL! MATT & TREY SAID IT FASCIST ASSHOLE THEY WILL NOT COCKSUCKS YOUR FUCKING TRUMP" when they are actually doing political propaganda for libertarians since almost 10 years, with their "both sides are wrong" status quo mentality.

basically bourgeois anarchists.

Currently? Probably SU followed by Star vs.
Of all time? Invader Zim, MLP, Animaniacs

>animaniacs
GET A LIFE Foundation is real?

The Venture Bros fanbase is surprisingly insufferable.

Animaniacs had a fandom?

Rick and Morty, SU, Invader Zim, MLP

>ITT: people post shows they dislike
any answer besides MLP is wrong

It's a little before my time, but it was done in response to some very real and very disturbing early obsessive internet nerds that bugged the studio. I recall someone linked a video of Animaniacs fans entering some convention or group meeting and you could see all the prototypes for the internet archetypes we know today right down to a literal fedora tipper tipping his fedora to the camera. Back in 1995.

all of them. we have this thread every day, it's time to stop

As others have said, Steven Universe.
I'm sure the show is lovely...I have neither hatred or love for it but the more vocal fans...are scary...
Homestuck use to have a pretty unpleasant fandom as well.

Since Obama got elected it became pretty clear that they're way closer to liberals than conservatives though,they never critized Obama at all, that's the worst thing about this fandom, denial.

>you see if South Park does an episode depicting supporters of the Iraq war as uneducated country hics it's a personal attack on the Bush administration, but if it does an episode depicting progressives as hypocritical self-serving douche-bags creating news out of non-issues then they are letting Obama get away with murder
South Park has always attacked people, not policies.

The double standard only exists in your head because the double-standard is you.

Steven Universe with Voltron running a close second.

The ones that actually hurt other people, just in the name of their favorite pairing or character. So, SU takes the cake for bullying people (Not just Zamii but countless others)as well as the Undertale fandom due to someone sending a needle-laced cookie to an artist, and WoY for actually getting someone to commit suicide.

I don't mind cringy fans and fandoms, so long as they don't directly hurt anyone, but once they threaten and/or harm someone, whether physically, emotionally or financially, then it's gone too far.

>South Park has always attacked people, not policies.
Sure, how many times they attacked Obama?

>Voltron fandom
What's that like?

Teenagers doxing each other over gayships, harassment, failblackmailing the studio and petitioning for VAs to be fired over shipping jokes.

They attack BOTH policies and person, just like when they attacked Trump anti immigration policies and his way of speaking

Dude south park IS more liberal than conservative that's a not secret, it does not mean you can't enjoy the show, Simpsons is almost as liberal as South Park and no one stop watching the show because of that.

South Park is more liberal in the original sense, not American. They support a free market and being able to do whatever you want as long as you don't inflict harm into others. For example, the Cripple Fight episode, where Big Gay Al is kicked out as a scout leader, after it's ruled that the Scouts can't discriminate against gay people Gay Al gives a speech about how he doesn't want the ruling to go into effect, because while he disagrees with their discrimination the government shouldn't tell them what to do and not do.

So of course they would shit on Trump for his protectionism ideas, that's the opposite of free market.

You have a point yes but sincerely it's complete bad faith to pretend their critics concerning Trump are because opposition to protectionnism.
they are obviously against him for emotionnal reasons and tryhard to pass him as a idiot "he will do nothing at power".
they are entirely part of the establishment.

oh boy you're in for a treat

mlp is still irredeemable

That episode where Obama dressed up an FBI agent who challenged him as an alien wizard and made Butters shoot him. Or how he watched Madea movies. Or that episode saying that he got a second term because he made a deal with the Chinese.

How is any of that criticism against Obama? That's like "the president is a robot" joke.

user, you're just taking Obama cameos and claiming to be criticism against his person, please give a example of him being criticized.

It's harder to make fun of Obama without just going either into 'lol he's black' or full political statements 'lol he is still bombing the middle east though he said he would not!' Compared to Bill 'fucks interns' Clinton or George 'dumbfuck' W Bush. I'm not American so I don't know all about the presidents, but the only easy to make fun of trait of Obama I saw was the way he spoke.

/thread

They are all equally horrible

How is invader zim fandom bad?I literally never saw any sign of the fandom.(hard to believe that there is sitll people talking about that show today)

Saying he got a second term only because of China isn't a criticism?

>MLP(Prime)
>Homestuck(Prime)
>SU

The prior two have fallen below their successor but their immense footprints remain. Shoutout to Invader Zim as well.

I'm on my first watch through of Animaniacs right now, and I'm not sure if I should be proud or ashamed I noticed about 80% of the things the please get a life foundation guy was talking about.

Every cartoon fandom has their own spill of poison in the water - it's practically inevitable with how many stupid people there are out there.

But, I still gotta say Steven Universe is the KingLord of shitty fanbases. And not even because of the Zammy shit, those people are just deranged, lost in their own overly-tolerant reality

They're more obnoxious than downright bad, Invader Zim was part of that scene/Hot Topic/LOLSORANDOM wave of the late 2000s and early 2010s, and characters like Zir were basically inescapable as merch

MLP,other then that,i've never really payed attention to fanbases.

Liking MLP as a grown man is asinine and being around bronys makes me feel like Charles Bronson.

I say kill em all.

Sonic fandom, SatAM elitists to be more precise

Cancer. Screaming pedophilia over a ship where a guy is 17 at the very least (more likely 18 or 19) and a guy in his early 20s (25 at most). Trying to blackmail the animation studio to make the most popular, and thus cancerous, ship canon. Actively arguing with VAs, accusing them of pedophilia, getting bitchy with VAs, then playing victim cards when the VAs get tired of their shit.

Steve Universe and MLP still beat Voltron out, but it's pretty fucking cancerous too.

>a guy is 17 at the very least (more likely 18 or 19) and a guy in his early 20s
gay shit? ew fuck that