Is this the new Clarence?

Is this the new Clarence?

Basically. Most of the crew defected to this show as the Clarence ship was burning in the water. Expect more of the same CalArts bullshit.

which ones? I know about Stu Livingston (who was also a storyboard revisionist on Steven Universe prior) and Tiffany Ford (who was also a color stylist on steven universe prior), but are there any others?

This and the other cartoons that CN showed off look to be the blandist shit ever concieved. I hope its better when its on tv

>Implying they won't get buried when they fail to outperform TTG and Gumball on premier.

>created by the same guys who wrote Steven Universe
Kinda worried

they're also the guys who write the Keep Beach City Weird blog

> Bob Loblaw Law Blog

I really hope Steven Universe doesn't become a trending artstyle.
CalArts might be bad, but it at least holds more variety.

>created by matt "nu-male" burnett
no thanks

It seems bad

Don't forget Ben "ska fetish" Levin

>Matt Burnett and Ben Levin's Level Up (that one live action CN show)'s epiodes
Max Squared
>Dante is having problems with his mom constantly bugging him. When an internet dating profile of Max Ross leaks out, it solves one problem while creating a new one.

A Heart-Worming Tale
>The gang find a network of magic passageways, but using them soon leads to chaos.

Blast-a-ton 2.0
>Wyatt obtains a new weapon upgrade that makes him crazy with power.

Invizio's Revenge
>A ghost leaks into the high school where it ends up haunting it. Meanwhile, a television crew does a story on Lyle.

Lice Guys Bathe Last
>A zombie-like outbreak occurs when lice leak from the game.

Max vs. Hideo
>Max's rival Hideo Nojima comes to town to destroy Max's business.

It looks like a new Ed edd and eddy

>>Hideo Nojima

that has to be fake, right?

What is this?

>yfw Lamar leaves SU to work on it

Craig of the Creek, another new series, is set in a kid utopia of untamed wilderness where Craig and his two best friends have ventured and tribes of children reign over tree forts and dirt bike ramps. The adventure series was created by Ben Levin and Matt Burnett, formerly of Steven Universe.

this...sounds really really cool?

it's like someone took those imagination episodes of Rugrats and made a show, which is honestly what I've basically wanted my whole life.

please please please please don't suck

nah i remember it, i watched the entire first season cuz i kinda dug it

More like

Clarence Thomas

Funny you should say that. This artist was hired as a boarder.