Are you alone with someone else right now?

Are you alone with someone else right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x0q8Oho_RjM
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>on Sup Forums
>having friends / SO

Pick one and only one user

Before someone comes and posts his rant of defeatism and cuckolldry, Yes.

I am a loved person, I'm sorrounded by people that love me and support me, I will always be thankful to whatever god may be for my family, for my parents, for my brothers and my friends, and specially for the life partner I've choose to have my own family, I love her too.

I'm thankful to be alive in this time, on this moment of the existence, I'm thankful and happy to share my time with all of you and wouldn't like it otherwise.

Nigga, I got a gun in the trunk of my car and a single bullet sitting in my wallet. Soon...

youtu.be/x0q8Oho_RjM

Alone

I cant post shit when I have someone else near me.
The memes just don't flow.

I'm a widower so... Kinda?

I missed my chance with my last her. I just want someone to love.

Sure is comics & cartoons in here

always alone

No, and I like it that way. I cherish my alone time.

>it's a blog thread

I'm alone with you, OP.

But I wouldn't be alone.

>girl from the neighborhood just graduated but isn't going to college
>parents are going to kick her out
>wants to move in with me

Should I go for it?

I'd like to believe the soul of my dead lover likes to hang around me, so yes.

She's upstairs, I'm reading OG liefield X-Force in the basement.

Despite moving and all that I've stuck with a roomy for three years.
It's not as good as been alone with someone you're dating but it's certainly nice until they become a fucking normalfag and get a girl friend. Then you get to be alone with three people

depend, is she cute?

Depends if you think she's into you and if she's going to pull her fair share. I had a girl move in and she just slept with my friend which gave her leeway to avoid paying rent/getting a job while generally being an obnoxious drunk bitch. Tread lightly. Living with someone is always going to be more stressful than just being friends with them and sometimes that stress can majorly fuck with your relationship, platonic or otherwise.

Should also point out if you get together and then break up later that you'll be in a huge world of shit. Should be obvious but said friend thought the girl he once slept with still living under the same roof would be fine. Wrong wrong and wrong again.

ya but she's 18 and I'm turning 30 in two months so I'm afraid it would be weird.

Some people are more fun to live with than they are to be friends with.

It'll be incredibly weird.

Unless you two are fucking I'm going to go with yes. If sex was already understood that'd be one thing but it sounds like that isn't a given it sounds like she could just as easily blow you off for whoever else strikes her fancy and at that point I doubt there's anything else an 18 year old is going to be able to give a 30 year old to make living with them better than living alone.

Ride her like a stolen horse, cowboy.

I actually am, and it's genuinely one of the most comforting feelings ever.

horse theft gets the death penalty where I live

A little, but you probably don't have anything better to do with your life, so you should give it a try

Fuck it. Take a chance and kick her out if things don't work. You're only going to get older f/a/m

When I was a kid, girls used to come up to me to hug me and tell me they loved me. Eventually I was told they would hug guys they found especially creepy/ugly, and I was a prime target. At least I have shipping fanfiction and girlfriend audios to make myself feel better.

Oh shit, I was that guy too.

But some really wanted me so I'm not that sad.

This pasta is fucking stale.

If you're real, then we both know you live a boring life providing nothing to anyone. The least you can do is write an interesting post providing interest or levity.

>where I live
The Western United States in the mid-19th century?

wyoming. so yeah pretty much

we're with each other right anons ;^)

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

Alone, as I'll always be. It's all good though I'm gonna end it eventually.

>being in relationships
Lmao are you all faggots or something?

for me, being "alone together" is like the above picture, except I can't fart as freely as I want, so it's even worse.

How good is sex?

I'm 25 minutes south of the Wyoming border smoking an electronic science fiction refer.

Fuck your blog thread and tell me which one is best.

The fattest one, whichever that one is. Tell me which of them is the fattest and that's my answer.

I am defiant in solitude. Soon I shall be relived, till then there is always a new dawn.

They all look so similar, so all of em

>plastic chinks
Fucking fine, 8

Not at this exact moment, but earlier this evening yes. Doing the good Christian thing and waiting for marriage sucks ass but the wedding is in a few weeks and we're both super ready to just fuck already. It's gonna be pretty nice to lose our virginity together

They do great boob jobs in Nihon. also rollo

arr rook same

Nigga that's racist talk.

Lucky number 13.

Please, in that specific picture they look like clones.

Didn't you just have this thread?

>together
>this is what he actually believes
Oh hohoho

but nah- good for you.

This is how we literally solve the Sup Forums and the tumblr problem.
We need to hook them up.

Kill yourself faggot

How old

dude, they might as well be clones. they didnt start that way, they are all the product of lots of plastic surgery and a culture that has such a specific idea of what is 'beautiful' in women that it may actually be autistic

Can you post her nudes? She's not gonna mind now.

23 and 21, we've been best friends for nearly a decade and have been dating for 2 years.

Ugh, why end your early life that soon.

Yeah. They're working on game shit while I'm drawing. Married for years now.

I haven't had a girlfriend in 6 years. So no, unfortunately.

Jacob?

holy shit, you're a fag

Sup Forums would never hook up with the degenerates of tumblr.
And I'm not even a Sup Forumsack but Ive seen some serious shit on tumblr, enough to realize that those folks are trully, dare I say, degenerates.

>normalfags just fucking have to rub their happiness in other people's faces
>feels fags just have to start their pity party
Either keep the normalfaggotry to yourself or be apathetic instead of feelsy. It's not that fucking hard is it?

Depends how tumblr it gets. I was this close to moving on some chick who I later found singing the SU OP with some mutuals.
There's a degeneracy/standards scale.

what did her butthole smell like? did you eat it out when she was alive?

Give me things that never happened for 10.

I have friends but relationships terrify me I would prefer to deal with none of that. I've fooled around but that's it. I've had a friend say she wants to fuck me but that's a can of worms I don't want to deal with.

What about that is unbelievable for you? That some loser would sing SU or that I would know that loser? I can assure you it's, sadly, not that hard.

Leaving someone for something so petty as liking a kids show.

Yeah I'm sure. Just like my friend who could seriously get with any girl he wanted because he's so intelligent and can manipulate people into doing whatever he wants them to do but chooses not to for REASONS but he seriously could if he wanted to believe me!

You post on Sup Forums. The comics/cartoon board of Sup Forums. If you find a woman sexually attractive and she's into it you'll do it. Don't bullshit.

>leaving
Moving ON not moving in. i.e I was interested and we got along despite some tumblr warning signs but I decided it wasn't worth after seeing someone singing SU in a semi-public setting.
a) fuck singing in public
b) fuck SU

I hope that clears things up.

What, are you fucking gay?

Yup! Watching We Bare Bears. We both like ice bear.

In public eh. I guess if it was loud and embarrasing, maybe.

>you post on Sup Forums. The comics/cartoon board of Sup Forums. If you find a woman sexually attractive and she's into it you'll do it. Don't bullshit.
>tfw I will never be this pathetic
I mean I SHOULD be but man. Disbelieve all you want but I got a kick out of your post.
I'm more ass blasted about being shit at my job than being alone. I've had some good times with decent chicks and if another chance at that comes around, then fine - it doesn't mean I'll get together with anyone. That's just fucking desperate. No one wants to fuck desperate people.

Good taste in bears; bad taste in shows.

Sometimes desperate measures are needed.

I'm starting to settle with the idea that I'll always be alone.

Does my dog count as someone else?

Do you have sexual relations with said dog?

Part of me thinks this would be nice, but I don't like the idea of doing it on a daily basis. Maybe once or twice a month would be fine, but that wouldn't really be much of a relationship.

Don't. It's a temporary aid that you'll likely regret. I did that and now I can't undo it.

I always end up getting virgins. To be honest it's not as cool as a suicide bomber may say. First one was also my first time, so it was all around awkward. But the next 2 we're also still kinda a hassle. My point is if the girl is a virgin, and barring unforseen circumstances, you know she's a virgin.

On couch with boyfriend doing basically exactly this only we were eating brauts with our wine instead of pizza and don't hang out in a pigsty.

That's interesting. I've only got with one but I was pretty drunk and it was an awful time for everybody.
>that last line
Can you say that in English, doc?

>no pigsty
Why are you even fucking here?

Shut up. Did I ask for your advice, bitch?

being alone in a relationship is the fucking worst

The fuck does being alone with someone mean?

Because I have no job and am out of college and live with my parents and want to shoot myself in the mouth, just that last part less when I get to head on down to the bf's place.

My mom went on vacation for a month recently and while she was gone I took like 4 showers total and before I dropped out of grad school I subsisted on nothing but vodka and poptarts and never went to class. I get to shitpost about capekino.

Doing the same shit you would do when you're alone, but there's another person with you.

It's the pleasure of not wanting something but knowing that you have it anyway.
The freedom of being alone and doing what you want but the knowledge that there's someone there who would interact with you if they weren't doing the same thing.

>in 6 years
At least you've had one user

hawt

Is this a blog post thread?

There may still be hope for you to save your future, but that's going to depend entirely on what kind of Pop-tarts they were.