Littlest Pet Shop 2017-18

Littlest Pet Shop 2017-18

boom

These ones look cute

You want /toy/. This is Sup Forums.

Already ahead of you:
I also posted here so we can speculate who would appear in the new show.

>Rara
Die barneyfag

I like Willow up top, and some of the cats and dogs aren't bad, but I'm really not feeling the rest. I can't even really articulate why. Maybe they're a bit... template-ey? if that makes sense.

Rara is Portuguese for rare.

I was just trying to make a joke since it's also a pony's name.

bump

But are you talking about Rarity or Coloratura

>black and white
>not using Brittany and wittany in opposite black and white outfit
they aren't even trying

Dude, all humans are gone, and you know it.

>not one recognizable pet
>designs that look generic and made solely to sell toys
>nothing from the 2012 series at all
wow this cartoon hasn't even started and it's already dead to me

I hate these designs with a passion but I also want to fuck the cat. Is there fanart of this yet?

Didn't they used to have the last name of their owner? And now it's unimaginative Puppy Puppington bullshit. Dare I say, they ruined it.

Blame Harris Faulkner and Deney Terrio.

Seriously what kind of scumbags sue over a little kids toyline for parodying their names? They should be honored anybody even thought them important enough of "celebrities" to warrant an homage

Grantid, I'm not so naive as to believe Hasbro aren't a bunch of stinking rich corporate millionaires but still, it's the principal of the thing

looking at this new cartoon I now finally realize why fans of Teen Titans bitch so much about TTG
we really are in the dark timeline

The renaissance was good while it lasted.

it hurts

What hurts? That the 2012 series is gone?

that and also that it has been replaced by this generic crap

The show isn't even out yet, quit bein' so dramatic. I'm not happy the show got killed either but it's not like we have anything to go on about the new show

All we have a single crappy promo image. If you saw the same types of static early promo images for mlp and 2012 lps and nothing more than that you'd think it was generic crap too

Would there most likely be fantasy creatures like a dragon or a chimera?

If you saw the same types of static early promo images for mlp and 2012 lps and nothing more than that you'd think it was generic crap too
that's just not true though

People back then said the 2012 series was going to suck, and they were comparing to MLP because Hasbro wants lightning to strike twice.

that's the n1 reason I hate mlp even though I watched and enjoyed it
people bitched about LPS so much, comparing it to mlp, that they ultimately killed it off

bumbum

Man, it's so true. Nobody would look at an image of the characters of LPS and think "wow, this is gonna be great!". At first glance, just kinda looks like a generic kid/girl show

Same with MLP, I don't think anybody ever expected to become a fan of either show until they actually watched them

Bitch and moan some more

not true
I watched LPS because of those images, it's not like I had anything else to base my opinion on, I didn't check for random people's opinions back then
same with MLP
just because something is true to you it doesn't mean it is to everyone

Well, then perhaps you can explain what about the old promo images is different from the new ones, causing you to think the new yet unreleased show is bad right off the bat, while you thought the old one would be good?

It's probably just that we're in a cycle of reception. New show comes out. Some of Sup Forums hates it, saying it's gonna suck ass. Show premieres. Sup Forums reacts. Show gets its fans. Later on, show gets cancelled. Fans cry. Another show comes by, similar to the old show. Fans and Sup Forums hate it.

Different user btw.

the 2012 pet designs areeasily recognizable and do not feel generic, each character is colorcoded and you can see their personality, plus I liked the old artstyle better
I'm not gonna be angry if people end up liking this anyway, no shame in liking stuff, good for them

Do you guys notice that all the bunnies have the last name Bunnyton?

I noticed the horses have the last name Burrita, which is how my dad pronounces burrito, made me chuckle

That's Spanish for little female donkey. So, the animals with Burrita as the last name are donkey relatives.

This shit has more collectables than pokemon, who has the time for all of them?

autistic manchildren with rich parents who feel guilty because they gave birth to the person