The Flash #25 Storytime

Running Scared part one!

eobard HYPE
>barry gets cucked

It's wishful thinking but it would be so cool if Bart showed up in this issue, what with it being the future and an anniversary issue and all.

> it's a thawne episode

the best ones.

I think he will show up in one of the next issues. He appeared on one of the covers.

Eobard is cute! CUTE!

Wait really? No images in a story time, but do you got a link or something?

Boy this is some shit tier art. Webcomic level.

Eobard a cute?

Have the two costumes side by side really point out how fucking shitty Thawne's Nu52 costume was.

Eh, its kinda okay, not like Squirrel Girl or Hellcat or that one issue with ghostriders head is at the back of his body.

> Thawne has New52 costume
> Barry doesn't have the shitty DCYOU suit.

Even they know it was a mistake.

Is it just me or did the flashback to the first time Barry went to the 25th century look more appealing?

How long Barry even use the DOYou suit for? It just kinda came and went in a flash.

The art is fine, coloring makes it look great. Writing is shit though.

Its on purpose to emphasized that after Barry messed with Thawne the future becomes bleak.

Yeah I get that from the colouring and design, but I mean in general it's nicer than the average Flash Rebirth issue

Googe's art is awful and Carmine's is filled with all these fucking awful looking 3d rendered backgrounds. It's really fucking bad.

Is this yet another fucking new origin for Eobard? How many origins can one guy have?

>Literally re-using covers

It was his post-crisis origin retard.

background look fine, bitch.

Ask Hawkman, Wonder Woman and Donna Troy

This is just his pre-flashpoint origin. Much like a lot of characters, Thawne's getting his Pre-Flashpoint shit rolled into the current continuity.

You have literally no standards. Carmine's drawing literally just the foreground characters. He's reusing old covers as posters. He's doing 20 minute 3d renders for backgrounds. It's atrociously bad.

Is there no flash museum post FP? That's sad.

> I was an only child
Gee, wonder why
> My parents were taken away by a tragic accident
Gee, wonder how

He's a dipshit but he's the kind of dipshit you love to hate.

Ahaha they even gave Wally's #1 cover to Barry. Fuck off.

>Those eyes
I'd probably be the same though

I've seen better artists do this. Say it like it is, you just love house style shit.

There's no Flash legacy so why would there be a museum?

I mean isn't the flash museum in Central City just for Barry? but then I forgot that because of FP metas have only been around for 5-10 years and that cops hate the flash

Who said anything about house style?

I like my comics to be fucking drawn by artists. Not stitched together with blocky 3d assets so a dude can get away with drawing a single low detail humanshape in the foreground to copy and paste onto it.

If other artists are doing it it's shit there, too.

>it was the color all the flash's partners wore
This is new shit, right? I thought he changed his colors because while he had the flash's speed, he stood for the opposite things than he did, making him the reverse.

Y-yandare Thawne?

>Blue eyed Wally

Goddammit Walter stop bleeding over.

He originally reversed the colors literally just because he hated The Flash and, yes, he was the reverse. This is a new thing.

It's also not true. Impulse wore dark red and white.

Wasn't Impulse Wally's partner?

Well yeah, but
>AKTCHUALLY
there was that one time when he became Kid Flash II. Either way, Bart hasn't shown up in this continuity yet and Bar Torr wore yellow for what it's worth.

All of Flash's TRUE partners wore yellow.

Yes? Thawne didn't even know about Wally 2.0 until today (whatever that means anymore). So Bart was literally the only other partner in the "all of the Flash's partners" he could reference.

I mean Bart eventually wore the Kid Flash costume, too, but still.

Then might as well have just said his only partner or whatever. If impulse was never a thing then past Thawne was literally only aware of the one partner.

It's a minor plot slipup, no big deal.

That was kinda cool.

Next:
>“RUNNING SCARED” part two! Barry Allen and Iris West witness a chilling vision of the future courtesy of the Reverse-Flash, who reveals the couple’s legendary romance will yield only darkness for the world of tomorrow. Now, Thawne forces The Flash to make a choice: spend forever alone or doom the future?

Impulse was the best Flash partner ever. Bart as Impulse was way better than Kid Flash Wally, NuWally, or Kid Flash Bart.

It's not his pre-Flashpoint origin. His first encounter with a Flash post-Crisis and pre-Flashpoint was with Wally. And pre-Crisis his first encounter with Barry was as a villain.

Finally.

so, he is just a jealous bitch?

Wait, that was an extra sized anniversary issue? I don't notice much extra size.

>His first encounter with a Flash post-Crisis and pre-Flashpoint was with Wally.

He doesn't remember that encounter user, that was the entire point of RoBA.

This is his official Geoff Johns origin with a few twists like the watch.

Classic Eobard

God I hate Kid Flash Bart.
>I read books now and now I'm smart and know to not be too impulsive.

If you're talking about The Return of Barry Allen then they explicitly go into detail about how Thawne doesn't remember that event.

The shit about trying to be The Flash and Barry stopping him is right out of The Reverse Flash Rebirth thing in volume 3.

NEXT

Pic related was originally solicited for #24.

Howard Porter MAY take over.

A few more extra story pages

Like 4 pages.

Since when has Thawne been faster than Barry? Is this a New52 thing? DC Rebirth? I thought they were supposed to be evenly matched.

For about 40 years. Thawne was faster back when he killed Iris and tried to kill Fiona. So much faster he could do shit like this

this is one of the out-of-context covers that will be getting posted in the 2030s

Except Barry caught up with Thawne and broke his neck when he tried to kill Fiona, so he obviously wasn't faster then. And Barry wasn't present when he killed Iris, so that death doesn't prove anything about their relative speeds.

> Wally cucks Roy
> Wally cucked Eobard

truly Wally deserved everything bad happened to him.

How was that Doom Patrol book?

I've never read a previous Doom Patrol book but it's really fucking good. Although, it has hiatuses and releases slowly.

Why is he surprised about the Flash Museum?

I thought he had his memories back?

>your in the speedforce and this guy runs up and vibrates his hand through your girlfriend's ass
>what do you do?

How very tragic for you, Thawn.

It was ME Barry! I was Barry all along!

THAWNES A BIG GUY

This was a really lame explanation for something that was either explained better before or didn't need to be explained.

Hahaha! Suck it, Eobard!

eh I like it, I like it better than "Oh I guess I'm evil now since the timeline says I'm gonna be evil".

Theory is he and Kon could be trapped with Tim by Oz.