New Quentin Tarantino movie!

Quentin Tarantinos new movie is going to be about the manson family. What do you think?
youtube.com/watch?v=5UVntlJlKZQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5UVntlJlKZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>grubby hippie girl soles

over/under 3.5 foot scenes

>youtube.com/watch?v=5UVntlJlKZQ
yeah I like Marylin Manson

how many nigger dicks will he shoehorn in?

what will happen at 3:17

WHO IS PLAYING MANSON

>ENTIRE video is just to soyboys talking about it
>not a single clip of QT talking about
fucking kill yourself

I think that QT is a controlled tool, and the Mansion 'murders' where a psyop

>implying qt isnt redpilled as fuck
you shouldve posted a brainlet image to represent your post

user are you ok? you look retarded

Are you kidding? Way over. These are dirty hippies, running around shoeless.

I notice a lot of youtubers do that, I think because if they integrate a sequence with the subject person it might get recognized by the copyright system and they lose their revenue to the owner of the interview.

Tarantino is a weird director. He made his two real original movies really young (reservoir and pulp). everything else is a shitty derived from them, and him not being a great director, only makes each entry a bigger slog than his latest one.

hopefully he can regain his mojo and make something new and exciting. he's the typical case of an almost phenomenal writer who simply blew his biggest loads way too soon. now he keeps masturbating but that shit is dry as fuck.

kill yourself faggot. delete your thread and never advertise your videos here again.
MODS

Kill Bill was his last good movie.

which is exactly why they're making this movie.

If you want to know the truth, reverse engineering Hollywood is a good start.

He's right tho. They were a psyop. And a falseflag. By definition. The Mansons larped as murderous niggers with the intent of emotionally manipulating white people into starting the race war. That's a psyop.

Unless he's suggesting it was muh gubmint. In which case you're right, he's retarded

>The Mansons
yes, 'The Mansons' where behind it....

*shilling intensifies*

brad pitt

Zodiac Killer was fake too.....hence 'Zodiac'

I wish he'd stop blahing about what he's going to make and just make it. If he can actually stick to his "10 film limit" I'll be very surprised. Also him doing a star trek film is dumb as fuck. Him and Edgar need to stop doing coke together, that's how shit like Baby Driver gets made

Based Leo going to play Manson, will he go full hippie or will he go on an L.A killing spree with his girls.

you make a very compelling argument

hi shill

I liked Django and Inglourious Basterds. Kill Bill vol 1 was on another level though, vol 2 was okay but lost entertainment value. I unironically like his movies because of the amount of blood spraying everywhere, it is just really aesthetic even though unrealistic.

Yeah

A good rule of thumb is, don't trust any 'news' originating from California.

I mean that quite seriously.

>If he can actually stick to his "10 film limit
he already made more than 10 films

Wtf why am I a shill I asked a fucking question are you that paranoid.

you asked a shilly question

If Leo going full method is a shilly question. Did your father you in your head before he left.

Old news.

It will probably have a lot of race baiting, as all Tarantino movies do. It will get praised by critics.