JUST

Is this the final nail on the coffin of MvC:I
pcgamesn.com/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite/marvel-vs-capcom-xmen-characters

im using these repeated threads at toilet paper

X-Men? Do people even care about about those shitty outdated characters? The Inhumans are fucking rad. They're like a better version of the X-Men. I love the Inhumans and you should too so check out their amazing TV show coming soon!

not being involved with this garbage fire could be a good thing

arcsystem vs x-men anyone?

Arcsytsem can suck my cock.

Marvel isn't going to let anyone make any x-men games.

Ur not fooling anyone ike

I agree my negro. I threw out all my Xmen funny books and bought every Inhuman book ever. Crystal is my new waifu

Look, the reason the X-Men were such a huge presence in this franchise in the first place was because the X-Men were the hot property at the time the franchise was born.

The X-Men are nowhere near as popular now as they were in the 90s.

Is this issue being artificially pushed by Marvel's boycott? Of course. But even if Marvel was backing the X-Men, do you honestly not realize that at the very least the number of X-characters would still have been trimmed back considerably to make room for more contemporary popular characters?

>The X-Men are nowhere near as popular now as they were in the 90s.

90's
>multiple top selling titles and a popular cartoon.

>10's
>multi-million dollar movie franchise that has launched A-list careers

Today's lesson from user, comic and cartoon industry popularity in the nineties outweighs Hollywood popularity today.

i love x-fag tears

The problem is how they antagonist fans of said characters. It's pretty dumb to insult the people who buy your products but Marvel's been doing that for years anyways. You are right that scaling them back would've been likely anyways.616 feels empty with X-Men like it does without the Fantastic Four.

90's
>People gave a shit

10's
>"Oh, huh, another one of those x-guys movies is out. Didn't we just have one?"

I'm gonna love Dragon Ball fighter Z

What are Deadpool and Logan?

They should have just made a new Darkstalkers instead.

There were barely any x-Men in the last game. Won't be much of a loss

Great

>Marvel isn't going to let anyone make any x-men games.
Unless Fox nicely asks them too. That was at least their policy concerning tv serieses.
This whole thing is completely baffeling.

>pathetic damage control

Thanks MvC producer! I don't remember when MvC games were ever good anyway.

>to make room for more contemporary popular characters?

Jedah.
Sir Arthur.

Logan just had a movie made.

>inhumans aren't in the game
>xfag still bitches about inhumans

Why are we arguing about a game where Chun Lee, Gamora and Dante look HORRENDOUS?