Bros what are some Jackie Chan kino that I should watch...

Bros what are some Jackie Chan kino that I should watch ?I've literally only seen the Rush Hours films and a bit of Tuxedo

jackie chan

legend of the drunken master

Thunderbolt
it's Fast and Furious like before Fast and Furious became a thing
>racing
>crime action plot
>japan tuned sportcars

Is there any bad Jackie movie?

Rumble in the Bronx, baby.

Any of them really. Drunken Master 2 or Who Am I are pretty much the best there is. I can't see them though, the campiness is unreal.

NAME

NAME

GIVE ME NAME

That spy one with the kids. I forgot what it's called. He isn't a bad performer inherently. But his acting isn't top tier. It's just if the plot is up to a good standard and he isn't working out of his comfort zone with his role.

Wheels on Meals and Project A parts 1&2 are my favorite

effay as fuck

Not OP but I have the same question, only which jackie chan movies are good movies, excluding the quality of the fights.

>Gib name plox
What did he mean by this?

my little brother loves The Spy Next Door

Look at those fucking quads

>I'm a refugee from 2009 Newgrounds

Condor!

Watch the Police Story series. One of my favorite actors/directors, his movies (most of them) are fun to watch.

Newgrounds was still a thing in 2009? Oh wait, is it still a thing?

No and no.

Drunken Master
Armour of God

The Police Story movies are essential. I don't even know how many there are, the naming is pretty confusing. I think Supercop 1 and 2 are considered part of the series. Most of them should be good anyway.

Rush Hour

The Medallion. I haven't seen it since I was a kid but even then I thought it was horrible, and I'm a huge Jackie Chan fan.

I loved it as a kid. I also liked The Tuxedo. I haven't really seen them since, but I keep seeing people say that they're horrible.

This. My favorite.

What's the name of the one where he's a food delivery guy with Sammo Hung? Holy fuck the fight choreography in that one is good.

wheels on meals

Wheels on Meals.