Why don't SJWs complain about Psylocke?

She's literally a white woman wearing an Asian body. You'd think they'd be all up in arms about "cultural appropriation."

>Asian people can't be British

I dunno. I've never met an SJW. Are they like Bigfoot or Reptilians?

Why don't you fuck off forever or until you have something worth a shit to post?

I actually dislike the body switch and wish it were reversed.

So does Chris Claremont.

They'd have to:
a.) be aware of it
b.) care about that type of asian

This comes from experience.

They literally don't know. Many of them don't. You have to remember that most of her mainstream appearances don't cover that part of her history. Those of whom I told about the body swapping said they're not interested anymore

This is why I said in a previous thread that I'm surprised Marvel hasn't reconned her into asian adopted into a british family. They could totally get away with it.

It would be much easier just to bring back Kwannon and switch them back and have both as X-Men,

>This is why I said in a previous thread that I'm surprised Marvel hasn't reconned her into asian adopted into a british family. They could totally get away with it.
A big part of her backstory is being the sister of Captain Britain. Unless she was only a half sister, but it wouldn't be the same.

This.
There simply aren't enough crying East Asians around asking for handouts.
They are all either in Asia or get the shit drilled out of them and become a successful individual. And if that doesn't work they are ashamed of their failing and don't act like society owes them success.

They accept her as Asian.

That's really it. Either they don't know about the body switch plot or they ignore it because she's PoC now and that's all that matters. People on tumblr were bitching about whether she'd be Asian in the last X-men movie and praised whats her face being cast because Asian enough.. I guess.

That's kind of the running theme.
They don't give two shits so long as you have an actor who doesn't look white. Which can really mean anything these days.
I dread the day when half black isn't PoC enough anymore and they claim white people are infiltrating or some shit.

They do, user.

Why not make them both Asian? It could be an interesting dichotomy of her wanting to embrace her ethnic roots and him embodying the culture of his adoptive home.

>Implying SJWs actually read comics
>Implying SJWs have any idea what Psylocke's origin is

Kek

no

Wasn't it reversed at some point and he changed her back to Asian again in the 2000s?

No one cares about Psylocke

Sjw types hardly ever care about East Asians. They're not really hurting for representation because of the tons and tons of media produced in their native countries.
There is some outrage over the frequent whitewashing of Asian roles in Hollywood, but not enough people really care about that for it to make a difference.

SJWs do not consider east asians to be minorities because they're not absolute fucking failures.

they do

Fraction reversed it and changed her bak in the Sisterhood arc which resulted in Dazzler damaging the white body. Then in Uncanny X-Force Remender had Jamie Braddock offer her old body back, but something went wrong and he died.

>Then in Uncanny X-Force Remender had Jamie Braddock offer her old body back, but something went wrong and he died.

I know what happens, but reading this sentence bluntly mad me laugh.

Is her being a blood relation all that relevant, or would it be exactly the same if she was adopted?

>SJW complain about something
>REEEEEEEE why are they complaining?
>SJW don't complain about something
>REEEEEEEEE why aren't they complaining?
Why do you care so much about what SJW think ?

Blatant mitigation. If you act like they're not a cancer on the industry and make fun of people who point it out, then you make fans blind to the problems they cause, right?

>representation
>user doesn't know about African block busters like Who Killed Captain Alex

Maybe that's what I remember, but I was trying to think it happened around Uncanny 472 when Jamie showed up, which was Claremont.

Chink-American cast as a Jap stereotype.

But, hey, Asians are all the same.

He has no hang ups on shipping Psylocke with Beast.

Claremont is the reason why the X-Men are synonymous with sex cult.

People don't want to see a Japanese Captain Britain

They lose their shit when people call Faiza Captain Britain