>they're not even together in the sequel

Did he make the right call?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tK5zaorbZrE
youtube.com/watch?v=xUw3S09qTAI
youtube.com/watch?v=vYhvAIEGI_Y
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63045412
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I need to rewatch this. It was pretty good but I haven't seen it in like 12 years.

It's weird at first, but Extremely was good enough for me to ignore that.

post the gif

They get back together in House of Mouse.

They're together when they're presumably graduated in The House of Mouse.

Maybe they where on a break that worked out.

Yes. The hottest probably played with the whole school.

No. He should have gone for the bimbo.

It was a high school romance. They just can't have been expected to stay together.

uh, the one on the right clearly has a body made for fucking.

Max is an idiot

choosing the hottest girl at school is like paying some hooker, knowing the huge amount of cocks she received in her vagina.
but I forgot neet believe they missed their high school years because it was not like some anime fantasy.

HEY CASEY!

You always go for the nice brunette over the blonde bimbo. Always.

What is this?

Reminder that Max got another girl after that.

What's this from?

Twice Upon A Christmas I think. He takes college gf home to meet Goofy. Same VA as Roxanne

I think its from Twice Upon a Christmas. No idea why they replaced Roxanne with her. They have the same voice actor and everything.

It is indeed from Twice Upon A Christmas, the name of the short itself is Christmas Maximus.
youtube.com/watch?v=tK5zaorbZrE

Fuck that, who is his mom?

I'm guessing it might actually have been as simple as Mona being easier to model with the shorter hair.

youtube.com/watch?v=xUw3S09qTAI
early 2000s disney cartoon compilation series

If it's like those old Goofy shorts where Goofy gets married and has a redheaded son, she has no face. Still too hot for Goof though. I'm guessing she died tragically or ran off which explains why he's so clingy with Max.

All the women in goofy cartoons are too hot for him because they're just human women with dog noses.

>generic blonde chick
>hottest girl in school
Shallow much?

If you like john Hughes movies then you love a goofy movie, its a Hughes movie with a Disney coat of paint

orangutan detected

>the men actually look like anthropomorphic animals
>the women are human save for a couple of details like ears or the nose
I hate this trend.

>new girlfriend but with the same VA

But why?

you hate it cause you can't knot those bitches in their asses

Maybe Max just has very specific priorities in women...

It's more the lack of visual consistency and how boring it looks that bother me.

They look like their high school versions though.

They are. It's supposed to take place between the 2 Goofy films. Max is doing an after school/Summer job for extra cash before college. If I remember right, he recently got his license before the show and was the Vallet for the establishment.

Ah yeah, my memory tricked me.

Ah well, bad luck Roxanne.

When I was a kid, I thought he was a fool and wanted to ball in that blonde slut.

Now as an adult, I realize that Stacy probably saved Max from knocking that bitch up and ruining his life before he finished high school.

the stuff that passes for animation these days... Jesus

Nice info. I only saw one episode of that show but loved everything Goofy/Max. Was there ever an explanation for what's up with Pete's family?

>Tan girl with blonde hair wants your dick
He made the wrong choice

Nope, if not for that one episode with Roxanne, it honestly wouldn't even be considered to be part of Goof Troop canon. Pete in this is just a business man and ex-friend (possibly Partner?) to Mickey. Trying constantly to take ownership of the club.

But she wanted every jock's dick.

So? Cover your dick, fuck her and run. At least get something out of it. If she's fucked so many she's probably pretty good at it

>they actually animated Roxanne as college aged

hnnnnggg

True, but they also could've hand waved it by saying Roxanne just got a haircut (no one keeps the same hairstyle forever senpai).

I always figured Pete/Peg finally divorced and Peg took Pistol with her.

Shame too, I think Peg and Pistol would've been great characters to have in the Mickey Mouse and Friends canon.

>the stuff that passes for animation these days
It's a direct to dvd computer animated short from 2004 from a budget anthology film. Not really anything "these days" about it.

Blonde sluts like her tend to gossip a lot.

If Max had a dick she thought was small (which is likely being a cock carousel) then his school life would have been over.

Of course Max could have had a huge dick and his popularity would skyrocket but why take the risk?

>I always figured Pete/Peg finally divorced and Peg took Pistol with her.
>
>Shame too, I think Peg and Pistol would've been great characters to have in the Mickey Mouse and Friends canon.

I know the first movie was thematically about fathers and sons and all but it's just a personal peeve that they vanished after the series. That whole Parent Trap scenario of getting divorced and just focusing on one kid always weirded me out.

Peg probably divorced him and is now fucking Goofy behind everyone's back given how weirdly affectionate she seemed to be towards him in the show.

almost felt bad for Pete

He's too much of a blowhard to notice his lady is unsatisfied.

Why is there a serial child rapist in the audience?

NTR when, Disney?!

Money is money to Mickey

From what I remember, Peg and Goofy are actually high school friends.

whatever happened to those posts and drawings about cheerleader peg being madly in love with nerd goofy in their higschool years? i tought it was pretty funny.

Why do I imagine the reason why in a Goofy Movie, Peg & Pistol aren't there, was because it Pete who wanted a divorce from her, not the other way around?

>literally 13 years old
>"these days"

>deleted it after I woke up
But he was awake when he got it.

Slut! He should have avoid the MILF

wut? i've never seen such drawings.
does anyone have one of them? i'm kinda interested, they sound hilarious.

it was a long time ago, actually, i don't think i've ever seen those drawings after that specific thread.

The pics aren't by the same artist.

>Grey DeLisle
Her voice always gives me a-
>Jason Marsden
Aaaand it's gone.

I always figured Peg was meant to be Goofy's wife. They just clicked so well.

What's wrong with Jason? He's a good actor.

I-Is there more?

It looked like it was a drawfriend request. I didn't save any, but I've seen em pop up in a few Disney threads.

Wondering the same
>>Later days...

Considering he has 2 literal interpretations of Satan in his audience and an animal slaughterer, it's not like Mickey gives a shit.

Well, like, do you want a nice 8/10 girl or a shallow 10/10 girl? That's really all it was.

She's being awfully flirty with Goofy, father/son threesome?

Didn't really look that much different, at least when compared to Max.

In that moment, yes.
When your heart and your dick are telling you different things, try to listen to your heart.
Your dick will come around eventually.

Right looks like a ditzy slut, the hell are you thinking that she's hotter?

Well it's no secret that Goofy is packing.

Both are.

The movements, the devious expressions, lewd as fuck.

She's not nearly as cute as Roxie

Someone post the edit.

>we Quack Pack instead of a Goof Troop sequel series

For sham Disney

daily reminder that this is a thing

youtube.com/watch?v=vYhvAIEGI_Y

Daily reminder that we will never see Max or Roxanne ever again.

At least it's not horrifying like that other THING.

This movie would have been great with all original human characters.

It was just fine as it was.

Roxanne was my first cartoon crush and I get depressed every time I'm reminded that she was replaced. Please Disney, I don't ask for much. Just please bring my waifu back!

>not posting the rest.

is this a series?

Someone has slowly but surely been commissioning art for it. pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63045412

...go on
mmm that's a shame, i really wanted to see peg spilling spaghetti for goofy

Thank you, user

I will fucking rape your mother if you post any more.

that and the Christmas special.
>Yet Peg and Pistol never appeared again

There is NO WAY those kids know about that movie so good, right?

Anything recent found out about those things?

They're teenagers, it's not like it really matters.